Snow Bunnies to Sun Bathers Challenge

Options
Alright so right now, weather there be snow or not, we are all couped up in our houses as "snow bunnies" and covered up. By Summer i want to be a Sun Bather!! :) Bikini Style! :)

So this is my challenge, every challenge ive seen is too far into it, or the deadline to sign-up for it is met... So new challenge!

The Challenge is to lose 20% of your weight by June 22, the first day of Summer!

I think it would be neat if EVERYONE take a pic of yourself at starting weight, now! And hold on to it until the half way point to see progress. So around mid March, we can post our progress pics.

Every week we can do a weigh in, If you want to join, Send me a friend request, with your starting weight. Every week you will send me ANOTHER message stating your current weight, i will make a chart and post it and we shall see who has the biggest percentage loss of the week!

Post daily, and keep motivated! Whos in?! :)

Replies

• DarcysLosingIt
    DarcysLosingIt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am in
    20% = 39 pounds for me
  • krissynicole787
    krissynicole787 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    i am in :drinker:
  • krissynicole787
    krissynicole787 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    20%= 29.8 lbs
  • katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    dhassing, got ya! Starting weight? :)
  • katelyn002
    Options
    krissynicole787, got you too... starting weight?
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Katelyn, this sounds like an awesome challenge - so proud of you for being so inventive. I will, obviously, not be joining you in this challenge, but I will be supporting you all the way. Blessings on this journey.

Vickie
  • erikaj819
    Options
    Heck yeah! Im IN!!! Starting weight 269 today 20% = 53.8 wish me luck :tongue:

Good luck to everyone! have a happy and safe new years!:drinker:
  • DarcysLosingIt
    Options
    starting weight 195.2
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    Thats 38lbs for me! I want to try
  • katelyn002
    Options
    Heck yeah! Im IN!!! Starting weight 269 today 20% = 53.8 wish me luck :tongue:

Good luck to everyone! have a happy and safe new years!:drinker:

Im adding you now :)
  • katelyn002
    Options
    Thats 38lbs for me! I want to try

Got ya! Starting weight?
  • katelyn002
    Options
    starting weight 195.2

Your in :)
  • katelyn002
    Options
    Katelyn, this sounds like an awesome challenge - so proud of you for being so inventive. I will, obviously, not be joining you in this challenge, but I will be supporting you all the way. Blessings on this journey.

Vickie

Thanks vickie!! :)
  • allmanro
    allmanro Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    186-20% is 37.2lbs! Goal will be 148.8!
  • DawniesLife
    Options
    I'm so in! Great idea!

My starting weight is 203 so 20% of that would be 40.6 lbs
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    NAME: KIZZY
    SW: 177
    5% GW: 168.15
    10% GW: 159.3
    15% GW: 150.45
    20% GW: 141.6 by june 22, 2011
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I'm so in for this!

SW 269.4

20% by June 22, 2011 is 53.8 lbs

GW 216
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    SW 240.8
    20% by June 22nd 2011 is 48 lbs which would make me about at my halfway mark!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Alright so right now, weather there be snow or not, we are all couped up in our houses as "snow bunnies" and covered up. By Summer i want to be a Sun Bather!! :) Bikini Style! :)

So this is my challenge, every challenge ive seen is too far into it, or the deadline to sign-up for it is met... So new challenge!

The Challenge is to lose 20% of your weight by June 22, the first day of Summer!

I think it would be neat if EVERYONE take a pic of yourself at starting weight, now! And hold on to it until the half way point to see progress. So around mid March, we can post our progress pics.

Every week we can do a weigh in, If you want to join, Send me a friend request, with your starting weight. Every week you will send me ANOTHER message stating your current weight, i will make a chart and post it and we shall see who has the biggest percentage loss of the week!

Post daily, and keep motivated! Whos in?! :)

I'd love to give this a go! Will send a message with my starting weight (which I'll do in the morning). I'll also take the dreaded before picture!!!!
  • DarcysLosingIt
    Options
    What day each week do we need to post our weekly weigh-in?