the kind that Jesus turns into wine
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Your bath water
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever really thought about this. I don't really go out of my way to drink any kind of special water, but...

...most of the water I drink is filtered tap. At work, there's a filtered/chilled dispenser. At home, I get my water from the fridge that is also filtered. For on-the-go, it's either 3M Filtrete bottles of filtered tap or Ice Mountain bottles.

My favorite filtered water, however, is water that has been filtered through ground coffee beans.
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I prefer to put urine in a bowl and put saran wrap on top. When it heats up condensation forms on the saran wrap and I collect that into a separate cup to drink. I saw it on Bear Grylls and it seems to work for me. A lot cheaper than that evian or whatever.....

Genius
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Javanese water. It can be bitter and it's rarely clear, but it is my preferred hydration method.
  • frood
    frood Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    The sort that has been filtered through coffee grounds. :drinker:
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Cherry Zero or Cherry diet coke. Bad habit, but my only one. I think.
  • Bounce4
    Bounce4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread, lol.

I drink tap water.
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I drink whatever comes out of the water machine a work and at home I drink well water since that's where the water comes from.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    At home - Tap water
    At work - water cooler water
    Anywhere else - whatever they got

I prefer Beer flavoured water though so I tend to drink those regularly as well!
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    At home - Tap water
    At work - water cooler water
    Anywhere else - whatever they got

I prefer Beer flavoured water though so I tend to drink those regularly as well!

IPA flavored beer water.
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Bottled but my tap water is actually very good so sometimes tap.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    We drink bottled water at home, because I don't trust the tap water quality in my town ever since we had ROCKS and MUD come through our house pipes because a main broke downtown.

At work I'm fine with drinking tap water.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    The tap water in my area tastes great to me. I drink it 99% of the time.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    It comes in 19 litre cannisters delivered to my door and dispensed by a water cooler. And I get an extra mini workout hoisting the cannister onto the cooler, and carrying the cannisters into my kitchen after they're delivered.

Tap water here (Bahrain) technically isn't fit for human consumption although I have drunk it a few times... it's the worst tasting tap water I've ever tasted in my life (and I used to live in London so that's saying something) and for this reason I avoid drinking it.
  • silverlining84
    silverlining84 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I drink tap water. City I live in has awesome water. I have an infuser water bottle so I throw in some frozen fruit, add water and voila!
  • KaleeCat
    KaleeCat Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    We have well water and it is delicious :)
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    When we had well water, I loved it! Now we have city water, I drink it but the taste is different. I buy 1 24 pack of bottled water every 4-6 weeks, for work. I save the bottles, wash them, and refill from our refrigerator dispenser. I use them until the bottle gets to crinkly and beat up and starts to leak.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Ice Mountain only. I buy it by the cases because its convenient for everyone in my family. If it makes you feel better we recycle.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Ice Mountain only. I buy it by the cases because its convenient for everyone in my family. If it makes you feel better we recycle.

LOLrecycling.

Biggest farce in the history of environmental feel-goodedness.