What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Options

Replies

• PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    A small breakfast. 1/2 cup Yoplait yogurt (strawberry), hard boiled egg, and really sweet hot tea(blueberry). I made up for it at lunch tho!
  • jlynnm70
    jlynnm70 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Chicken and a biscuit (Not my normal breakfast, but it was pretty tasty!)
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    4 whole eggs and coffee.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Two baked oatmeal bars, a ham slice stuffed with egg salad, and a cup of green tea.
  • YorriaRaine
    YorriaRaine Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Fluffy Protein Pancakes, though I ate them at like 1pm cuz I ended up sleeping in till noon today. I need to fix my sleeping schedule :yawn:

Its basically a normal pancake recipe, only I half the amount of flour and put protein powder in its place. Looks/taste like a normal pancake but it has less carbs and more protein. If you use a flavored protein powder like vanilla it makes it taste so yummy, no need for syrup.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    3 eggs scrambled, 4 applegate farms chicken and sage sausages, 1 mandarin orange. And I caved to half an Udi's gf blueberry muffin at bible study.
  • Wilbur_NOLA
    Wilbur_NOLA Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    3 waffle tacos from Taco Bell. Ok, so I didn't really have this, but I dreamt that I did, and it was awesome!
  • alexuh
    alexuh Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Golden Syrup Oat So Simple porridge topped with banana, blueberries, sunflower seeds and flaked almonds.. Then decided to add strawberry yoghurt too, I like lots on my porridge :bigsmile:
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    1 cup of Kashi Go Lean with 1/2 cup of 2% milk. And one cup of coffee with a tablespoon of 2% milk. I usually also have hard boiled egg with some Cholula, or throw some fruit in the cereal, but today I didn't.
  • hasta_la_vista_belly
    Options
    2 eggs over medium, 2 slices of uncured bacon.

Good eatin'.
  • swirlygirlyuk
    Options
    Greek yoghurt with chia seeds, almonds, banana and oats. Yum yum yum.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    4 egg burrito with cheese, big ole glass of chocolate milk, chobani, and a banana.
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    4 egg burrito with cheese, big ole glass of chocolate milk, chobani, and a banana.
    Yum!! That sounds satisfying!
  • mrsgoodwine
    Options
    3 waffle tacos from Taco Bell. Ok, so I didn't really have this, but I dreamt that I did, and it was awesome!
    Lol
  • mrsgoodwine
    Options
    Chocolate protein pancakes. Super yummy. You could probably use any chocolate protein powder and get yummy results, or even vanilla with cocoa added.

http://getfitjess.com/2013/07/chocolate-shakeology-protein-pancakes/
    Mmmmmmmmm.... chocolate....
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Morrisons - Value Apple Juice From Concentrate, 100 ml 44

Tesco - Wholenut Peanut Butter (by Tbsp), 2 tablespoon (approx 15g) 190
    Fyffes - Banana - Medium , 0.6 med banana (125g) 57
    Asda - Multigrain Bagel, 1/2 bagel 166

Total Calories: 457

I like having more in the morning which means I tend to have a lighter meal by night time and it seems to suit my body (and weight loss!) better. :)

bananabagelpeanutbutter_zps13bda408.png

P.S. The marks in the background are shadows and not dirt! (My mother would be horrified...) :)
  • Firehawk734
    Firehawk734 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow that looks good.

I had 10 egg whites, 2 yolks, and kashi sunshine cereal w/ almond milk. I'd rather have the above...
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Multigrain oatmeal mixed with plain yogurt, blueberries, honey & walnuts.
  • badfeet67
    badfeet67 Posts: 22
    Options
    Breakfast 1 (pre workout @5am): 2 slices rye toast & over easy egg (225 cal)

Burn ~1200 Cals

Breakfast 2 (at my desk ~8am): 2 packs instant oatmeal w/ tsp honey & a banana (200cal)

I usually don't have the egg, but I felt a craving for protein this morning.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Tons of pancakes with my mom's homemade blueberry syrup!!! (I had extra calories left over from a killer hike I just did.)