Post your before and afters! I'll go first!!

Options

Replies

• clarinetmajor
    clarinetmajor Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job! I am inspired!
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    so much awesome!
  • jbrinda1
    jbrinda1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wow! You people are amazing!
    I am 5'3". "Before" pic I am 237 lbs. "After" pic I am 125 lbs. You all look great!!

rub714.jpg8ybd6h.jpg
  • Awesomers
    Awesomers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    This is my "before" and "during"
    In the first pic, I was actually about a month in but hadn't lost any weight. The second pic was taken a couple of days ago (31 lb down). I had to lift my chin to show the disappearing second chin! I was kind of shocked to see the side by side comparison.

Nov-Apr.jpg
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t214/phr34k0wt/Mobile Uploads/2014-01/dcbcfaad-a24c-4c53-b4ce-d26479bbd0cc_zps98948cb8.jpg[/img]

Left two I'm 180ish, and the right two I'm 135. I've lost 10lbs since then :)
    5'6" and 24.

That's so fabulous!
  • BarryJFisher
    BarryJFisher Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    To me this is a wonderful site. To see so many people taking their lives and weight in hand is what is inspirational. These folks are not whining about hormonal problems and the like. They are brave people accomplishing distant goals over time. What heroes !!! Thanks for providing a formate for so many to do so much. BJF
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Such Inspiration!!! I hope this thread is still around when I have an "after" to share.
  • wannaBrunnner81
    wannaBrunnner81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    progress_zps6ee85ced.jpg

Still working on the body fat % but damn pleased so far
  • iKhant
    iKhant Posts: 3
    Options
    Left pic 170lbs at over 25% bodyfat
    Now 138 lbs 16% bodyfat
    Not at goal yet but by summer I will be

ji0tfk.jpg

would you mind if i ask how long it took for you? thanks?
  • iKhant
    iKhant Posts: 3
    Options
    Awesome pics! How do you guys do that :D ? I don't think you all guys are gym-rat. Because I have love-hate relationship with gym especially gym staff LOL
  • inthedistrict
    inthedistrict Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for sharing. Can't believe the transformations! Sooooo motivated today, if only to look 10 yrs younger like you all:heart:
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone.
    185ff102-c006-40d8-aeff-0354c4d8b9e5_zps8b063838.jpg
  • JoshD8705
    JoshD8705 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Thank-you Josh! How did you fix that? First time posting pics, no clue! lol

You type [ img ] image address here [ /img ] remove the spaces, and be sure it is lower case.
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    OMGGGGG and AHHHHHH I can't take it with all of you! EVERYONE looks AMAZING!!! Job well done to every single one of you. Hard work and dedication pays off. I have been at this for close to 6 months now and I am not getting any results. Have lost a couple inches up top. Started my journey at 154 lbs and am now 162 lbs. It is very hard for me to stay motivated with the gain, but I look better, so I cannot complain. At 5'3 and 162 lbs I am not happy and would like to lose at least 20 lbs. You all are fantastic motivation. Thank you for posting!!
  • clarinetmajor
    clarinetmajor Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Great job!
  • MrsBassPlayer
    MrsBassPlayer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Excellent!!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work everyone!! :flowerforyou:

I'll post my progress just for fun. It's a little different then the rest of the pictures in this thread, but I'm pretty proud of it.

2n0u9l.jpg
    **typo on bottom right pic, should say 30 wks not 31wks**

Even though I'm pregnant and can't work towards my goal body right now, I'm extremely happy with how things have gone. In my 30 wk picture, I'm still lighter than I was on June 6, 2013. That makes me extremely happy considering I gained 60lbs when I was pregnant with my son and I only made it to 34 wks. I'm also healthier this time around (no GD, no signs of Preeclampsia, ect...all of which I had with my first) and I contribute a large part of that to the changes I made once I started using MFP.
  • ShreddingIt_84
    Options
    My before is from 2010, 8 months after having second child.
    03fe256e-5c9e-40d1-988b-336b220a65e6_zps96b94135.jpg[/URL]
    6962630d-1b9a-475e-bb8b-8d73d5a3a838_zps42c915dc.jpg[/URL]
  • k1o2r3i4
    k1o2r3i4 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    sideview.jpg

Way to go everyone! here is mine so far 59lbs down in 8.5 months :)
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    1FmdK4m.jpg

Please no disrespect, but your first picture looks like the father and the other the son. Such a tremendous job... Congrats..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!