***Snowflakes to Sunshine*** Weigh-In #1

Options

Replies

• leandread
    leandread Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to get to my laptop ALL day to post my weigh in!

SW: 272

Exercise Goal for this week: 40-60 minutes of daily vinyasa yoga practice from 1/2- 1/9

Food Goal: Lower my sodium intake, be mindful of my sugar intake and eat my protein!
  • Eyesee
    Eyesee Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    204 pounds today.

Biking to-and-from work at least 3 days a week no matter how cold. (That's why layers were invented!) I'm also looking for a good exercise video to do 3 other days of the week. (Probably kickboxing or something like that.)

Stay strong everyone, we'll make it to the finish!
  • 2LiveAgain
    Options
    So excited for this!
    SW as of today 344.8
    GW by June 1st 300

My goal is to work out at least 5 times a week for at least 45 minutes a day,
    using Leslie Sansone dvds and tae bo dvds.
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    SW: 321
    Goal for challenge: 270.

My exercise goals are to reach a minimum of 12,000 steps/day and do one of my work out videos 3x week.
  • teijei
    teijei Posts: 8
    Options
    SW 243
    GW 130
    Exercise 5 days per week, 1 hour per day
  • Kathryn160
    Options
    I managed to stay vegan and under my calorie limit all day so far. I even started taking probiotics because they are supposed to be fantastic for getting your intestinal system in order and improving your overall health. I have 90 lbs. to lose to reach my goal, but I'm pyched and really like using the food tracking on this site which I used for the first time today. Good luck, everyone!

I weigh 249 lbs. today and my goal is to weigh 160.
    My exercise plan is to walk 2 large pitbulls together for 30 minutes at least 4 times per week even on days that I teach school.
  • ucms
    ucms Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Current Weight - 171
    Goal Weight - 140 by June
    Goal - To complete a mini-triathalon in mid-June

Exercise - 4 times a week. This month I am going to try the Wii fit- just to avoid thee January crowds at the gym!!!
    I will make better food choices and control my portion sizes!!! Water, water, water too!!!
  • Ha1ley11
    Options
    Current weight 177 lbs
    Goal weight 135 lbs.

Workout cardio 4 days / strength training 2 days / yoga(meditation) 1 day per week
    Daily calories 1200 per day
    Goal to sleep min of 6 hours per night - not the recommended 8 hours per night but this is a start!

Nutrition, exercise and sleep - those three things are so important!! Vital!
  • annerssju
    annerssju Posts: 111
    Options
    Hi everyone! I would like to join this group if possible. My starting weight is 170.5. My goal is 140. My work out plan is running 30 min. twice a week and 30 day shred 3times a week. Good luck everyone!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    SW: 161 lbs
    GW: 125 lbs
    Measurements: Chest: 38"
    Waist: 36"
    Hips: 42"
    Right thigh: 23.5"
    Left thigh: 25"
    Right arm:12"
    Left arm: 12.25"
    Workout plan: P90X 6 days a week
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Starting weight is 313.5
    June 1st goal weight 273.5

Exercise: Walk 5 days a week for 60 minutes once or twice a day
    30-45 minutes of Wii / Xbox kinect / Turbo Jam or ? I just want to move...

We can do this together! Think about it... if we all lose that 40 lbs, we will have lost together over 4600 pounds!!!! That's over 2 tons! Can't wait to see the final result!

Happy New Year everyone!
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    I just realized that in June, when I reach my S2S goal, I will weigh less than I did when I was 16, and just a little more than I did when I graduated 8th grade.
  • dkbstill
    Options
    Zeta Diva / dkbstill signing in:

Starting weight: 194 pounds
    Challenge Goal Weight: 154 pounds
    Overall Goal Weight: 140 pounds

Exercise Routine: Zumba (for the Wii) for at least 20 minutes 4x per week, walking the stairs for at least 10 minutes 4x per week, Yoga for at least 10 minutes 4x per week. Attempt to do this routine daily 4x per week and also attempt to complete exercise routine at least twice 1x per week.

Additionally I will not be eating any red meat during this challenge only fish and chicken as proteins. Also drink 8 glasses of water daily and do not eat after 8 pm.
  • sstewart36
    Options
    MFP SW: 220
    CW: 212
    GW: 170

Exercise:
    ** personal trainer once or twice a week
    ** walk 30 mins in morning 5 days a week
    ** Gym at least one hour 4 days a week
  • bhonniered
    Options
    My SW for Snowflakes to Sunshine is 204
    My Sunshine goal weight is to be 160

Exercise goal is to do cardio videos at home 3 times a week in the early morning.
    Additionally, to go to the gym 3 times a week to work on the machines

Overall food goal is to decrease my sodium intake!

Bonnie
  • LikeaBoss21
    Options
    CW: 317
    GW: 280

working out everyday at our apartment gym. wanting to buy some zumba dvds or other work out dvds to help with cardio
  • ascott033
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone

SW 240

GW200
  • lindseyrizzo
    Options
    sw-210
    cw-188
    gw-165

Happy New Years Everyone!!! Im a returning member! Im starting my journey again and totally serious about it! Like I was the last time, but ive lost 22 lbs so far and kept it off, im starting Nutrisystems again so I can get to my goal! 165lbs, yes its still alot but its a goal weight for me to be! I succeeded with Nutrisystems before and this time i hope to work out and stay focused! Id love the encouragement and offer to return the favor! ::)) thanks!
  • Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    SW 201
    GW 160 by June 1st.

Goals to do Turbo Jam 5 X a week
    Kickboxing 2x a week .
  • justforme8
    justforme8 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    eekkk 224 starting
    GOALS - work out 5 days a week(3 days for 60+ mins)
    start running again (4 miles at end of challenge)
    NO DRINKING!!!