Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• Hollywoodm55
    Hollywoodm55 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I never get hit on! I guess I'm not approachable. I'm married but it would still be a nice boost to my ego.
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Nope. Then again, even if I did I'd probably be oblivious.
  • gemaquaries
    gemaquaries Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I get hit on a lot, both by the creeps and cute guys. But I am more of the flirty type to begin with, maybe thats why?
  • kthulhu69
    kthulhu69 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend told me that I get checked out by other women when we are adventuring, but I never even noticed until she pointed it out. Sometimes I notice now, but it doesn't matter, I'm already taken by the woman of my dreams :happy:
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I never do get hit on really. I'm told I'm too "normal, smart, nice".

?!?!? lol

How you doin??? :smile: :wink: :glasses:
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    I get hit on a lot, both by the creeps and cute guys. But I am more of the flirty type to begin with, maybe thats why?

Since when are cute guys and creeps mutually exclusive of each other. Just because he's cute, doesn't mean he isn't a creep. lol
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    okay now that we've all got all our funnies out, i'm a little concerned that OP even thinks about this? is it normal to need male validation this much? enough to bring it up to husband and compare oneself to friends. once already in a secure marriage? just wondering, not trying to be mean.

I don't NEED validation. And I never "compared" myself to my friends. I brought it up to my husband the other night because he asked if anyone hit on me that night, as part of a casual conversation. He was at a bachelorette party and was singled out by a stripper - it just came up. We talk about everything together. He tells me about the stripper that sat on his lap and tried to get him into the champagne room and I tell him about the guy that asked if we girls worked at the strip club. It's no big deal to us.

And, sorry, but just because I'm married doesn't mean I'm invisible. It's nice to get hit on, even if I have no interest in hooking up with anyone (which I don't). It doesn't "bother" me that I don't get hit on - it's just something that I recently wondered about after the party I went to. It doesn't make me feel bad about myself - it's just curiosity.

Don't listen to them darlin. They have numb vajays. You are gorgeous, I would hit on you in a heartbeat.

Yeah, mine is numb from all that attention I get from my husband, and not from strangers hitting on me. :wink:

Edit: jtexasflood beat me to it. lol

Sure, just not comprehending why those things have to be mutually exclusive. It's fine for you, but don't judge OP because her relationship is different.

I actually wasn't one of the ones "judging," I just had to insert a dirty comment after your numb vajay comment. :laugh:

Oh... well then +1 for dirty comment insertion. :blushing:
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Come to Texas if you want to get hit on, guys here are a bunch of dogs in heat. I can throw up my left hand and say I am married (engaged, close enough) and on more than one occasion I hear "it's okay, I 'm not jealous". Ha! Well my man is! I seriously don't think it has to do with the way a woman looks rather or not a guy will hit on you, I think its more so your vibe and attitude. I've always been told I am very sweet and I guess that can come off as flirting. If a guy smiles at me, I smile back, doesn't mean I am flirting and doesn't mean he should come and start hitting on me, it means I am a Texan and I smile. :bigsmile:

edit: had to add that big cheesy smiley

Can you tell me where in Texas, since it's a pretty big state and I am moving there sometime this year!! :-)

Dallas or Addison. Hope you like it and hope you find yourself a good ole' boy or a high powered attorney as seeing how diverse Texas is becoming :D

There's your problem. Dallas and Addison has a bunch of *kitten*. Collin County is where the good guys are. :drinker:

^^^True^^^ Some pretty hot guys when I used to live in Plano. Assuming because they were hot they were certainly not *kitten* either :wink:
  • fificrazy
    fificrazy Posts: 234
    Options
    Guys will "hit on" me virtually, or over text. -___- Never has a guy been gutsy enough to hit on me in person.
    Girls will compliment me, but guys.... nothing.
  • kateangel2312
    kateangel2312 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    no never get hit on
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options
    Come to Texas if you want to get hit on, guys here are a bunch of dogs in heat. I can throw up my left hand and say I am married (engaged, close enough) and on more than one occasion I hear "it's okay, I 'm not jealous". Ha! Well my man is! I seriously don't think it has to do with the way a woman looks rather or not a guy will hit on you, I think its more so your vibe and attitude. I've always been told I am very sweet and I guess that can come off as flirting. If a guy smiles at me, I smile back, doesn't mean I am flirting and doesn't mean he should come and start hitting on me, it means I am a Texan and I smile. :bigsmile:

edit: had to add that big cheesy smiley

Can you tell me where in Texas, since it's a pretty big state and I am moving there sometime this year!! :-)

How YOU doin? :bigsmile:

I am well, but you have to tell me where you are in Texas, cause like I said its a pretty big state, lol! And how are you today???

And bingo, if this counts as hitting on... now it's twice in the past 5 years :bigsmile: Excepting the MFP creeper who wanted n00ds.
  • monkeywizard
    monkeywizard Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    My girl friend says that this happens to me all the time, by the waitresses when we go out to eat. I'm pretty sure they're just wanting a bigger tip.

*giggity*
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    nope
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    you're married, so someone thinks you're attractive. No one else besides him and yourself, of course, matters. And, to answer the question, yes.
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Just look at me. What do you think?

Don't answer that.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I've only been hit on one time in my life that I can remember. I was in vegas standing in the lobby of the MGM. A Beautiful girl walked by, turned her head and looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. She walked a few more feet turned around and asked if I wanted company. At that moment I realized I was a middle aged man and looked like one because she was a pro looking for a payday. And yes I told her no thanks.

As far as I know I have never been hit on by a female who just wanted to hit on me. :sad:

And of course now being an divorced old fart, the odds of it happening are falling fast.
  • SummerRain43
    Options
    rarely
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, all the time.
  • mhopp71
    mhopp71 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    nope, never. at least that i can tell
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I get hit on surprisingly more than you would think. lol. I'm not necessarily the prettiest and SOOO FAR from the skinniest of my friends but I tend to draw attention. I think it's just because I'm approachable. I think that helps? I've seen girls who aren't the most attractive girl in the room draw all the attention because of their demeanor and how the present themselves.