Options

Replies

• smokeyg01
    smokeyg01 Posts: 1,064
    Options
    Lol. I think its a curse. But I'm still flattered
  • titamamacita
    Options
    You're from South Carolina and you don't dress like a country girl all the time? No wonder you don't get hit on. Country boys don't want no city girl. Pull yourself together.

I managed to land me a good ole country boy without dressing like a redneck hoochie, thank you very much. :) And I am a city girl - from Chicago originally. Maybe I give off that damn Yankee vibe, eh?
    Lmao @ redneck hoochie ... she would be surprised how many "country boys" luv city girls ... we're more fun and CLEARLY smart enough to know that a man does not fall in love with a woman because she dresses like a "country girl" #Duh lol smh
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's the wedding ring?

They are a turn on!
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    i get hit on all the time
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Nope, never...it's because I am fugly

eh. I'd bang you. Oh wait. wrong thread.
  • rm33064
    rm33064 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I suppose I hit on every female in earshot at the bar. Really I just talk to them, but pretty much every girl you say hi to assumes your hitting on them really. I actually like the ones who don't have that inviting look to them, I'll definitely say something to them to see if they will loosen up. I'm king of the cheese ball pick up lines, I pull one out from time to time if I think I might get a laugh. So, do you work at Subway....
  • denisejohnson754365
    Options
    I get hit on when I don't wear make up.
  • theoncomingstorm6464
    theoncomingstorm6464 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Sadly, no.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I can honestly count the number of times I've been hit on in the past 7 years (since I met my husband) on one hand. I'm far from cocky, but I'm not ugly and I've got a decent body, especially with clothes on....

b3laib.jpg
    (No, I don't dress like this daily. It was a country-themed bachelorette party this past weekend.)

But I never get hit on. The girls I'm with get hit on, I see other girls getting hit on. But not me. I'm not exactly heartbroken about it, being married and all, but it does make me wonder what kind of look or vibe I've got going on that causes men to not approach me. In some cases, it''s probably the wedding ring. However, I asked my husband what he thought and he said, "You just look too smart and high maintenance. Guys probably think you're either going to reject them or make them spend all of their money before they can get into your pants." Say whaaa? Haha!

So, do you get hit on a lot? What is there to say about decent-looking girls that don't get creepy guys trying to hit her up in bars?

I can honestly say that for the entire time I was with my ex, married or before, I never got hit on. Someone once said (after the divorce) I would need to let down that barrier. Hell, I didn't know I put one up!! I just thought I was just not attractive enough for a man to hit on!

It took 2.5 years to work through 30+ years of being 'married' but it seems now I get a bit more attention. Although I need to get out more to test this theory LOL

I'd hit it. Sup cutie?

(girly giggle) Hey good lookin:wink:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Only by old women lol

:grumble: I am sorry, you were bent over the meat case at Publix. I couldn't help myself

:laugh:
  • JessieSky
    JessieSky Posts: 79
    Options
    We have the opposite problem, I get hit on too often and I *don't* want it. And my wedding ring only seems to make some people MORE encouraged -_-. People are weird. You're probably intimidating to people who don't know you....wish I was :/ lol.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Maybe guys are intimidated by you.
    Going with this one. Many guys who see a girl they think is well above average they chalk up to "Out of my league.." and move on to an "easier mark"..just saying. Have you considered that perhaps the girls who are getting hit on in your group are LESS attractive than you? I've also heard guys suggest they hit on girls in the GROUP that has the girl they're interested in...but not the specific girl...in hopes of being noticed by the girl they actually desire? (Working the jealousy angle..) I always thought that sounded unlikely but perhaps it works...:laugh:
  • DJMIKEY1
    DJMIKEY1 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Never :-(
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    not me, I have ?&%% off written on my forehead LOL
  • lolosensan
    lolosensan Posts: 251
    Options
    Always at gas stations, but only at gas stations...
  • autotek
    autotek Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    no i don't
    guess i put off a bad vibe or something
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    At a coffee shop near my work.....either the 60 yr old owner for the 15 year old girls

WTF
  • BatGirl1Up
    Options
    This is interesting. There are so many pretty girls on here and yall arent getting hit on by the opposite sex? Im Not as pretty as a lot of the women on here but even though i am married i still get hit on quite a bit.

Its probably about attitude. The way you present yourself. I try to preset myself in a positive and clean fashion.
  • L4gym
    L4gym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I never get hit on. Ever. Have even got out on girls nights and none of us did...and I have some cute girl friends too. Onlytime I did was at a bachelorette party in a club...got hit on by a couple. THAT was kinda cool. But in general, never happens.

Really? I'm a straight female and I'd consider hitting on you. lol
    I think the boys really need to step up their game.