Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Nope, not ever. Perhaps my Resting B*tch Face keeps them away.

I have heard of this. I have been told a time or two that I look like the "don't F with me" type. :laugh:

Apparently I do, too :drinker:
    I may need to borrow that from you ladies. I look "innocent" even though deep down inside I'm not :laugh:
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options

I have heard of this. I have been told a time or two that I look like the "don't F with me" type. :laugh:

I may need to borrow that from you ladies. I look "innocent" even though deep down inside I'm not :laugh:

it's easy, just look forward with no expression on your face, you know other than your I am looking forward face, because you're not looking at anyone or anything really just focusing on where you are walking and there ya go, suddenly you have a bish face lol
  • Sinisterly
    Options

it's easy, just look forward with no expression on your face, you know other than your I am looking forward face, because you're not looking at anyone or anything really just focusing on where you are walking and there ya go, suddenly you have a bish face lol
    That no work, still get weirdos talking .-.
    Damn it!!!
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

Damn it!!!

Never make eye contact!!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

I have the innocent look going on as well.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Damn it!!!

Never make eye contact!!
    I wasn't!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    I was on the phone one time, even. Had my headphones on, babbling away into my phone and BAM comes this idiot at the freaking entrance of the door.. Talking to me. LOL.
    I swear, has to be something in this town, I never got this mess before.
  • _Lovely77_
    Options

Damn it!!!

Never make eye contact!!
    I was on the phone one time, even. Had my headphones on, babbling away into my phone and BAM comes this idiot at the freaking entrance of the door.. Talking to me. LOL.

HAHAHA it's not because you look innocent. It's because you're Latina lol they are thinking sexy accent and if I play my cards right she will whisper sweet whatevers, even insults in Spanish, in my ear lol.....
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Damn it!!!

Never make eye contact!!

HAHAHA it's not because you look innocent. It's because you're Latina lol they are thinking sexy accent and if I play my cards right she will whisper sweet whatevers, even insults in Spanish, in my ear lol.....
    I don't have "a sexy accent" >.>
    LOL
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options

Damn it!!!

Never make eye contact!!

LOL

I disagree!
  • _Lovely77_
    Options

Damn it!!!

Never make eye contact!!

LOL

1) they don't know that when they approach you, you haven't spoken yet, they just assume 2) every thing sounds sexy in Spanish
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Yes. I tend to ignore/snap on them.
    I must have an approachable face... But I'm a total beyotch if they try harder. See just approachable I am THEN.

The trick is finding the drunken and incoherent beyotches . . .
    Not sure who in their right mind would go jogging/running/walking when drunk. I hope no one.

Best hangover cure there is

Wrong wrong wrong. Laying still for 24 hours is.

What? No writhing?

Lots of groaning and empty promises.
  • CuteMonkeyGal
    CuteMonkeyGal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I get hit on all the time at work by men. Too bad for them that I'm a lesbian and NOT interested. :laugh:
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Also, just back to the OP, I'm sure it's probably because of your wedding ring.

I said I get flirted with and asked out. And I am friendly, but I also am not totally open of course. When a guy is really flirting I don't flirt back because I don't want to lead him on. I feel bad to feel like I am rejecting them. But, I feel even more awkward when they invite me for coffee, and I have to tell them I'm married. I am friendly, confident, and outgoing, but I am also a little shy in certain ways.

So, I don't think this should worry you. But, on the other hand, I do understand wanting to still feel like you are attractive and desirable. And you are!

I noticed a huge increase from when my kids were little and with me a lot of the time, to when they were both in school, and I was out and about on my own again. It was an interesting experience to suddenly have men talking to me and asking me out so much more.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    "You just look too smart and high maintenance. Guys probably think you're either going to reject them or make them spend all of their money before they can get into your pants." Say whaaa? Haha!

I was just told the same thing yesterday. The part about men assuming I will reject them. I am newly single and I actually would like to be hit on. But, for some reason, men smile, sometimes they even wink, but they rarely ever approach me or attempt to speak to me. It makes me sad, actually.
  • _Lovely77_
    Options
    I get hit on all the time at work by men. Too bad for them that I'm a lesbian and NOT interested. :laugh:

And they don't keep trying? A lot of men I know say they always push harder for the ladies that don't go for the opposite sex because it's a challenge. It's like a life goal for some lol
  • embrace_the_dark_side
    Options

I said I get flirted with and asked out. And I am friendly, but I also am not totally open of course. When a guy is really flirting I don't flirt back because I don't want to lead him on. I feel bad to feel like I am rejecting them. But, I feel even more awkward when they invite me for coffee, and I have to tell them I'm married. I am friendly, confident, and outgoing, but I am also a little shy in certain ways.

So, I don't think this should worry you. But, on the other hand, I do understand wanting to still feel like you are attractive and desirable. And you are!

I noticed a huge increase from when my kids were little and with me a lot of the time, to when they were both in school, and I was out and about on my own again. It was an interesting experience to suddenly have men talking to me and asking me out so much more.

I find it hard to believe that you have kids that old
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Define "get hit on".

I get the occasional glance and some of the girls I meet are very friendly, but it's been a fairly long time since the last time a girl clearly and unambiguously came on to me. Feels bad.

A gay dude tried to pick me up on the street once. Was weird.
    Yes. I tend to ignore/snap on them.
    I must have an approachable face... But I'm a total beyotch if they try harder. See just approachable I am THEN.
    Oh heavenly blessed beauty whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting...
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    It's your wedding ring. That thing is a man repellent times 10.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

I find it hard to believe that you have kids that old

Are you just saying that because you saw me say that in another thread...:wink: Either way, thanks.