What is your newest food obsession?

Options

Replies

• dhopper2009
    dhopper2009 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Zoodles (zucchini noodles)!!! These are the best low carb alternative to pasta and rice!!
  • GMKF
    GMKF Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love cottage cheese that comes with pineapple - then I add more fruit to it and top it off with cinnamon...yum:laugh:wink:
  • gert1985
    gert1985 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Boom Chicka Pop popcorn........Cheddar Caramel Mix. Love it !!!
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    It's mango season! Those little yellow mangos (Manila, champagne, ataulfo, etc., depending on your store) are to die for.
  • ktg503
    ktg503 Posts: 20
    Options
    Bibimbap!!! So customizable, easy to pack in a TON of veggies all at once, lots of protein, quick to make, can be low-cal depending on what you put in it, and DELISH.

Plus, I mean, just look at it...GORGEOUS!

http://www.savorysimple.net/dolsot-bibimbap/
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Classic yellow mustard...my wife and I are addicts! Weird, I know.
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Nutella toast
    Apple and peanut butter
    Watermelon
    Soups
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Grilled chees sandwiches.......... and my dog is loving greenies. LOL
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Soft boiled eggs...which are fairly healthy

...led me to scotch eggs...which are not.
  • hush404
    hush404 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter on toasted bread/bagles. I never use to eat it much, now I cant get enough. Also, Vanilla flavored Greek Yogurt... that stuff is like crack.
  • JessG11
    JessG11 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Black beans....I could eat them daily.
  • Rachifloon
    Rachifloon Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Healthy: Cheestrings and a 5 ingredient granola bar recipe I found - So good for a quick pick me up and filling snack options!
    Not so healthy: My boyfriend recently introduced me to Peanut Butter KitKat Chunkys and now I hate him a little. xD
  • DoctorMcCoy10
    DoctorMcCoy10 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Crispy red peppers to top my salad instead of croutons.
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm right now mine is dried mangos!!

The "Daily Chef" ones are AMAZING!!

I mean, I am A.D.D.I.C.T.E.D!!!!!!!!! And I don't do mangos nor much dried fruit!

Oh, and vanilla yogurt with peanut butter stirred in it? TO DIE FOR!! do a 2:1 ratio on that and perfecto!
  • splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    Options
    I recently bought a Belgian waffle maker and I've made protein waffles 3 times in the past 3 days lol.

I would love the recipe for this if you don't mind sharing! I looove my waffle maker.

yes I'd love to know the recipe too!
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Cans and cans of yellow squash with onions. No idea why. There's less than 100 cals in the whole can though, despite the (I'm sure fake) buttery flavor, so I'm indulging.
  • allaboutjen5
    allaboutjen5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Apples! I scour the store for new varieties every week. :D Oh and popcorn and fiber bars.
  • Mgypsygirl
    Mgypsygirl Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love making home made hummus with lots of lemon, garlic, and pine nuts. I also have been saluting broccoli slaw with garlic and onions and topping with a simple red sauce-very yummy.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Ah yes, also black bean hummus. Or red lentil hummus. Both very spicy, both much tastier than regular chickpea hummus, and often fewer calories and more protein.
  • samanthab19
    samanthab19 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Banana pancakes! I've been eating them 3 times a week! Mash up one banana and mix with an egg and cook like normal pancakes :)