29fuxav.jpg
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    Yes, typically by Security
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Just by creeps... I seem to attract them. And I'm not talking about your average guy looking for love, I'm talking weirdos. Like guys who are homeless or drug addicts, socially awkward, have mental disorders, or they're really old (65+ - no offense, but I'm in my 30s). Am I wearing a sign?!? :noway:

Girl you are doing it wrong!!
    There are sidewalks....stop short cutting through the alleys!
  • ashleyblossom1
    ashleyblossom1 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Very rarely. And its usually by someone in their 60s or a homeless person that I gave a dollar to. :ohwell:
  • BrokenButBeautiful
    Options
    No. I'm unapproachable.
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    God no!
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Probably not; I'd eventually hit back. Wait...what?!?
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Just by creeps... I seem to attract them. And I'm not talking about your average guy looking for love, I'm talking weirdos. Like guys who are homeless or drug addicts, socially awkward, have mental disorders, or they're really old (65+ - no offense, but I'm in my 30s). Am I wearing a sign?!? :noway:

....who do you hang out with? The real life version of Breaking Bad characters?

Lol... no, I do work at a hospital though, and I am pretty friendly - I guess making eye-contact and smiling at people means I am interested. I swear it's true though. If he's a weirdo, he's gonna hit on me. :laugh:
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    Only on here.
    I can remember 2 times in the last year when I was hit on in real life...both times were at gas stations, so I'm not really sure what that says about me. :laugh:

ETA: My patients hit on me sometimes, but I'm sure this thread wasn't talking about getting hit on by creepy old men.
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    I am very unaware of affection from people, i'm not sure if they are being sarcastic or what. I'm also the type of person that thinks everyone hates me until they tell me they love me (and even after then i am suspicious). But my brother would say "That guy was checking you out. Can i punch him?" if he realized someone was due to him being so protective over me. When i was in school people would tell me that "this guy has a crush on you" or "he told me he thinks you are cute" but i was kind of out of it back then and i have the kind of face where you wouldn't want to come near me because i either look angry or depressed so i was rarely approached by a person in such a way and if they would say they liked me i never believed them.
  • Sinful_moon
    Sinful_moon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Last week someone in their car shouted out 'nice shoes' at a stop sign, does that count?
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I don't go out enough to get hit on, sadly :cry:
  • ashesmf
    ashesmf Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have NEVER been hit on face to face. I'm that girl who gets middle of the night random, pervy msgs (yes, from people I know). So stressful!
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Yes. Whenever I go out to a pub mainly. It makes me feel awkward as I don't like rejecting people and am always up for a chat with a random, but I have been with my husband since I was 19 so their advances always have to be rejected. And then I feel guilty for turning people down.
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options

This. A lot. It's gross.

Can't speak for the others but maybe just us socially awkward types, let us down gently? You might just accomplish two things in that it isn't a horrible or gross experience for you, and secondly, you might better prepare us for what may only be our second attempt at failed flattery. If it happens a lot to you, then you might have the potential to help a whole bunch of nerds out there.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Since I work with the public, and most of my customers are ladies, it does happen from time to time. But not like when I first started this job 23 years ago. I was 30 then, and all the older ladies tried their luck with me. At the time I was a newly wed, so I put it down to that.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    yes quite frequently! got hit by a 20 year old in the gym today
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Uh normally no. Last time was at a party, which I rarely go to and I was surprised. It depends on the situation I guess? Usually if I am going out it's either just to friends/family houses, or on a date so yeah not much opportunity. I also think body language plays a big part on if you are susceptible to being approached in a flirty way or not.
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I haven't been hit on in over two years and that last time was by really drunk guys.