food you ate and regretted after

Options

Replies

• Trad_Barbie
    Trad_Barbie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    marshmallow..
    i ate at least 10 pieces maybe 15?20? idk
    because i am drunk and binged to sober up....
    but,,,,,,,,,i feel soooooo guilty immediately after eating them..
    i could feel the fat accumulating...

ps. im a 110 pounds skinny girl so any extra fat is so visible and noticeable for other people.. i mean.. like my bf. he noticed the extra fat the other day,

Sounds like you need a new boyfriend.
    That one seems broken.
  • fificrazy
    fificrazy Posts: 234
    Options
    Recently some leftover garlic potatoes that were evidently a few days too old... That tends to be the only time I regret eating food.
  • fificrazy
    Options
    marshmallow..

ps. im a 110 pounds skinny girl so any extra fat is so visible and noticeable for other people.. i mean.. like my bf. he noticed the extra fat the other day,

That one seems broken.

Ah, I don't know- they say those who troll together, stay together. Sounds like a match made in heaven to me!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Anything that gave me food poisoning. DAMN YOU CHINESE BUFFET
  • whisperfitandhappy
    whisperfitandhappy Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Oh this is easy..I literally just ate the biggest plate of Chinese take out! White rice, Orange chicken, two egg roles, and tons of sauce.

ugh this is depressing :sad:
  • fificrazy
    Options
    My daughter and I stopped at our favorite local fast food place after her gym. I had a bean burrito. I felt bad afterwards. I have not ate bad all week. :( eh oh well. At least it was only one :smile:

Could be worse. My friends went to the local burrito place for the "gordito challenge" before they graduate. I did not partake, but my friend did (and finished) and I sat with her for 2 hours until she felt "safe" to get in my car so I could drive her home.

She regretted it.

Oh should explain the gordito challenge: You have all day to eat it (until they close) but you can't puke or leave. You get your picture on the wall. It is a burrito as long as my forearm, including my fist, (14" maybe?)and about 10" around. We estimated it weighed about 4 pounds.

All day? I definitely eat more than 4lbs of food at a standard buffet, and that's within an hour. Hm... interesting...
  • asciident
    asciident Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    4b4.jpg

Haha this, usually.

I only regret eating things that didn't taste good. Like if I got all excited about eating a piece of cake, and it was dry or otherwise awful, and eat it anyway to be polite. I'd regret that.

Yeah I occasionally regret things when I feel like they didn't taste good enough to justify having so many calories. And as much as I love them, I wish various breads (rolls, buns, biscuits) didn't have so many calories.
  • curvy_companion
    curvy_companion Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Marshmallow eggs - You know the ones that are hard on the outside, in really bright colours (pink, purple, blue, orange and yellow) and then they have a white "marshmallow interior" Essentially they are just pure sugar, wrapped in more coloured sugar.
  • bassclef19
    bassclef19 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    large quantities of oreo cookies.
    I wouldn't say regret.. i just say to myself.. Clare.. you know eating that bag of cookies was bad right? then I move on.
  • estaticaa
    estaticaa Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    4b4.jpg
    tumblr_inline_mjnde4lDIq1qz4rgp.gif
  • Trad_Barbie
    Options
    marshmallow..

That one seems broken.

Ah, I don't know- they say those who troll together, stay together. Sounds like a match made in heaven to me!

Well spotted. I'm too unassuming.
  • Vermilliana
    Vermilliana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    4b4.jpg

Haha this, usually.

I only regret eating things that didn't taste good. Like if I got all excited about eating a piece of cake, and it was dry or otherwise awful, and eat it anyway to be polite. I'd regret that.

Oh TOTALLY! There are foods that I have gotten all worked up for, save my calories for, work a little extra hard for because I KNEW that it was going to be a fantastically, blissfully, wonderfully indulgent treat....and to have it be mediocre-at-best? Well, that makes me near homicidal *L* Regret doesn't scratch the Surface of those moments because I still eat it. Rather than basking in the triumph of saying No, and enjoying the residual benefits of the extra-effort build up, I still eat it because I had wanted it and given myself permission to Have it and therefore feel Obligated to it. Its a sad, sad thing.
  • PurpleCupcakes01
    Options
    Chocolate bars
  • Trad_Barbie
    Options
    Haha this, usually.

Oh TOTALLY! There are foods that I have gotten all worked up for, save my calories for, work a little extra hard for because I KNEW that it was going to be a fantastically, blissfully, wonderfully indulgent treat....and to have it be mediocre-at-best? Well, that makes me near homicidal *L* Regret doesn't scratch the Surface of those moments because I still eat it. Rather than basking in the triumph of saying No, and enjoying the residual benefits of the extra-effort build up, I still eat it because I had wanted it and given myself permission to Have it and therefore feel Obligated to it. Its a sad, sad thing.

I have a wedding to go to tomorrow, now I;m nervous the cake is going to suck. :laugh: Oh well.
  • BackInTheSaddle13
    BackInTheSaddle13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Brussels sprouts. "roast them with olive oil and garlic" they said. "They're delicious" they said. "They don't taste anything like the brussels sprouts your grandma made you eat as a kid" they said.

LIES. HORRIBLE LIES! They taste just like they look - little green buttholes.

Literally laughed out loud! My mother is a brussel sprout pusher as well!
  • sunshinelively
    sunshinelively Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Alas, wish could say I don't regret eating certain foods but I cannot - I harbor a junk food junkie living inside and she pops out once in awhile.

Potato chips
    Chocolate
    Cake
    Pastry

Really enjoy those treats, but they junk food plain and simple.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I ate a plain flour tortilla today and I regretted it immediately because not only did I have better snacking choices available but it also just made me hungrier afterwords. One of those "Why did I just eat that?" moments
  • sunshinelively
    sunshinelively Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Ps - Easter peeps. Those things look good but they're so bland, not even worth it for a second!
  • Bri_Undead90
    Options
    Anytime I eat fast food, junk food, or drink mountain dew. The dew is my weakness....
  • Anonycatgirl
    Anonycatgirl Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    The fourth clam cake the other day. The first three were great. The fourth was one morsel of doughy deep-fried tastiness too many.

Actually, I regret most deep-fried things, and it's not the calories (I can work those off), but the way they make me feel the next day. But they're so good at the time!