Modern Day Pin-up Girls - 2010 startup!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Still working on water weight :grumble: , but I'm at 202.6 for now.. hoping to shed the water weight and then maybe another pound by Monday. I have my 2nd 5k this Saturday. It's looking like 30-20degree weather ...but I'm still gonna do it :happy: No way am I backing out of this! It's also a night race and I heard the light light up is really pretty. If I can take pics I will, either way, I can't wait to finish.

Good luck this week pin ups, let's get that scale and measuring tape moving in the right direction :drinker:

Cool on the 5k this weekend. I have my second 5k on Sunday (as long as it doesn't rain out).

Katie
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    weighing in at 224.4... and who says you can't lose over the holidays?? :)
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Really bad start to the week and new year. Struggling to be positive about any aspect of my life. Having quite the meltdown.
  • amcmillan730
    Options
    Really bad start to the week and new year. Struggling to be positive about any aspect of my life. Having quite the meltdown.

It happens to all of us... SMILE! Things will get better.
  • karann15
    karann15 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if possible!!? I am new to the site.
    My starting weight is 185
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Good morning Pin-ups!
    It's a NEW YEAR!
    I'm so glad so many of us have stuck it out and so many have joined us! This weight loss crap is TOUGH, it's good to have a group of tough chicks to help you out when you need it!

Rach-- I'm sorry to hear you are having a rough start. I wish I could help! Try and stay positive, any little thing you can do to stay on track, (water, walk, deep breathing) will help you.

On a side note, I'm done. I'm in maintenance. This is my last weigh in, (I hope) <deep breath>
    I might end up gaining a couple pounds back. I was sick, (and busy) in December and that kept me from P90X. Starting back today. I might end up putting a couple of pounds back on in muscle, (I hope it's muscle) once I get back into it full swing. I'm totally ok with that.

So, good luck to all of us in 2011! Remember, being a Pin-up is 99% attitude!!!
  • abbycat900
    Options
    159 today! I think I'm really a little lower, but I had chips last night and not enough water. Started my workout routine again last night.

Rach, I hope things get better for you! I know everyone here looks up to you and are so grateful to you for organizing this.
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    Okay so here's my weight as of this morning...196. So hopefully next Monday we'll see the Ladybug headed the right direction.
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Can I join??? My name is Patti and my husband and I love pin ups. In fact a present for myself and of course my husband is to have a pinup photo shoot when i reach my weight loss goals. I absolutely love Bettie page. I like her bad girl image mixed with sweet and sexy girl next door. I feel I can relate.I also love tattoos and I have 3. Of course I am not done getting them but have no immediate future plans of getting my next one.
    I weighed 210 when i started myfitnesspal in September.

As of today I weigh 170.

Thank you for letting me join.
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Karincakes - congrats on maintenance! That is AWESOME.

Today is not really my day...I didn't blow it...but I almost did and that is what makes me grumpy. TOM sucks!
  • amcmillan730
    Options
    Karincakes - congrats on maintenance! That is AWESOME.

Today is not really my day...I didn't blow it...but I almost did and that is what makes me grumpy. TOM sucks!

there's a new thread for this week: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/145940-modern-day-pin-up-girls-week-1?page=7#posts-2011242