What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Options

Replies

• tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Mini breakfast tacos

3 egg whites with green onions
    2 corn tortillas
    3/4 tbsp. of kraft olive oil cracked pepper mayo and a little mustard
    1/4 cup of cilantro
    Chili pepper sauce from trader joe's

Around 200 calories
    That looks yummy! I might even make that for myself.
    I was thinking about having one egg over easy with a spray of olive oil to cook. A huge pile of spinach and arugula wilted. I've already had 1/4 cup of whole milk and will have another with my coffee.
    But, I might just switch to the breakfast taco. Don't think I would like the mayo,though.
    My coffee was roasted two days ago. Its a wonderful Ethiopian Yirgacheffe. Tastes like blueberries and milk chocolate!
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    porridge with berries and maple syrup
  • BossFat
    BossFat Posts: 13
    Options
    Today was a cup of coffee, and a coffee cup muffin. Oldie but goodie.

Combine in large coffee cup:

1/4 c oats
    1/4 tsp cinnamon
    1 tsp brown sugar
    tiny bit of vanilla extract

Mix in 1/4 cup blueberries & 1 whole egg. Microwave 2 min.

I like it turned out onto a plate/bowl with a little bit of sugar free syrup. Sometimes I also add chopped nuts before eating, but didn't today.
    Wow, that sounds good :)
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Two chocolate chip Eggos with white chocolate peanut butter topping and a French Toast bagel with peanut butter.
  • laurajane19901
    Options
    Vanilla Cookie Protein shake and a banana :)
  • GallifreyanGirl396
    GallifreyanGirl396 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I had an omelette with taco filling that was leftover from dinner, cheese, and Ortega sauce!
  • uponaworld
    uponaworld Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Last night, I put this recipe in my crockpot: http://www.honeygheeandme.com/2014/01/crock-pot-cilantro-chicken-whole30/ and it was ready by the time I got up this morning! I cooked some cauliflower rice and had it with the chicken :) Only about 340 calories total, and I'm a happy camper!
  • Katterin227
    Katterin227 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I had a splurge breakfast today...went to Whataburger for a honey butter chicken biscuit combo with hash browns and a Dr. Pepper. It is exactly as delicious and bad for you as it sounds.

I've been racking up a lot of activity calories lately and mostly not eating them back, so I figure I can get away with it every now and then...
  • WelshPhil1975
    WelshPhil1975 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sushi. There is never a bad time for Sushi.
  • Oxxygi
    Oxxygi Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Black coffee, fresh pinapple slices.
  • JodieSmith15
    JodieSmith15 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    two eggs seasoned with garlic powder, onion powder & parsley, scrambled with a little cheddar cheese and a cup of frozen broccoli that I first microwaved in a little water. yum yum.

and a glass of milk!
  • taramaclaren
    taramaclaren Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    2 Biscuits of Barbara's Shredded Wheat
    2 Stevia Packets (I have a sweet tooth)
    1/2 Cup Unsweetened Chocolate Almond Milk
    1 Light Organic String Cheese

~260 calories and I get salty and sweet.

BTW - Barbara's Shredded Wheat is the BOMB. It is one ingredient - 100% whole wheat berries that are dried and then baked - and incredibly healthy and filling.

http://barbaras.com/products/shredded-wheat/shredded-wheat/
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    One of my no fat, no sugar, honey whole wheat banana muffins and a small Macintosh apple.:happy:
    Can you post a recipe for this?
  • anavrivera1
    Options
    1 Cup of Special K and 1 cup of 2% milk. Oh and about 2 cups of water. Have a great day!:drinker:
  • RitaPotter67
    Options
    Strawberry - Nutrigrain Cereal Bar
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Fruit
  • stea02
    stea02 Posts: 5
    Options
    1 slice of rye bread (with pumpkin seeds) covered in a tablespoon of peanut butter and a sliced banana. Yum
  • 1Cor1510
    1Cor1510 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    1/3rd of a Wet Burrito. Yum.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    A bowl of my crock pot/overnite banana chia seed steel cut oatmeal (made 5 servings, 157 cals/26 carbs/6 g protein)

1 cup steel cut oats
    4 cups water
    1/2 cup Carbmaster vanilla milk (any will do)
    1tsp banana extract
    2 mashed mini bananas (find less waste since 1 reg banana is more than a serving size but for this recipe would be fine, I just had mini ones frozen on hand and 2 peeled mini's weighed 60g)
    1T chia for the extra goodies chia seeds pack and they expand (so ended up getting 5 not 4 servings and lessened the stats too!)
    1/4 tsp salt (I used kosher)
    1T butter (I used Shedds spread calcium)
    Sweetener (I used a few packs of sweet n low before I unplugged it for the nite)

PAM spray the crock, add ingredients. I cooked on LOW for 2 hrs then used keep warm for a few hours but truly could have shut it off and let it be till the morning (each serving ended up being about 230g)
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    2 pc Udi's Gluten Free Ancient Grains Omega 3 Flax bread, with Powerplant Sprouted Seed Spread (chocolate) mixed with Walden Farms Peanut Spread (trying to get rid of the last of the jar), 1 c sliced raw jicama dusted with 1 tbsp. cinnamon. 2 cups of Organic Mexican Coffee - Black. I'm into interesting food - different every day...