***Snowflakes to Sunshine*** Weigh-In #1

Options

Replies

• CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    so I weighed this morning and two pounds up....wtf!? I mean I went over cals on friday and Saturday and didnt work out but I didnt go over by a lot!! I was doing this in hopes that would trick my body and jump start my weight loss again!! I was under cals yesterday and worked out. I have already worked out for this morning and there is no way I am going over cals today!! can anyone make me feel better>lol
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    soo what type of picture are we talking here?? regular pic in regular clothes OR workout clothes OR sportsbra etc???
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    what day of the week do we weigh in?
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    what day of the week do we weigh in?

I'm curious about this too. I thought we were supposed to weigh in on Fridays, but Saturday was 1/1, so which day is it? I'd prefer Saturdays (it's my normal weigh in day) but I weighed in early on Friday this past weigh in.

Anyone?
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Weigh ins are on Friday.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I got a gym membership today, and I am SO excited to start going! They offer so many classes, and equipment! I'll never have enough take everything they offer! I need new shoes so I can start running again.

Also, I've been really resistant to do anything healthy lately, but today I did SO GOOD with my eating, despite being a little over calorie. I'm so proud! Hope everyone is doing well!
    so I weighed this morning and two pounds up....wtf!? I mean I went over cals on friday and Saturday and didnt work out but I didnt go over by a lot!! I was doing this in hopes that would trick my body and jump start my weight loss again!! I was under cals yesterday and worked out. I have already worked out for this morning and there is no way I am going over cals today!! can anyone make me feel better>lol
    Amanda... I try to trick my body by eating more sometimes. It works, but only when I do it once every 2 or 3 weeks (usually on a weekend). Just keep at it!! Focus for the time on how awesome you are for having stuck with this, even without any downward movement. You're body is probably just being stubborn, and testing you to see how strong you are. :wink: Stay positive!!
  • debbiepringle
    debbiepringle Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Start stat on January 1st was 192 lbs

Treadmill daily to burn 200 calories (20 minutes) per day, 6 days out of each week.
    EA Active 2 30 minutes 3 times per week
    Dance Workout 30 minutes 2 times per week

Oh, I guess I missed to team. It says it is closed. Oh well, I will just stick to the 5 lbs a month challenge. Good luck everyone.
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Met my exercise goals for the day!
  • DaddyMantz
    DaddyMantz Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    178.5 on Jan 1,2011. I am very close to my goal weight but not really sure what my ideal weight is. I have been using MFP for 4 months and lost 36 lbs. This program is awesome! I almost always have calories left over and get to snack at night. I eat pretty much anything I want as long as my calories are below my goal. If I have a huge business lunch, I just don't eat anymore the rest of the day. It works for me so far.

Also working out 5-6 times per week. I run once, do martial arts 3-4 times, and p90x weights the other two. When I started, I could barely keep up the smallest physical activity. I feel great and I love this MFP!

Good luck,

Mike
  • jewels68
    Options
    SW: 278.8 lbs
    CW: 177 lbs
    Goal Weight: 140 lbs

Mini Goal: 162 by 3/31/2011
    Long Term Goal: 140 by 12/31/2011
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    178.5 on Jan 1,2011. I am very close to my goal weight but not really sure what my ideal weight is. I have been using MFP for 4 months and lost 36 lbs. This program is awesome! I almost always have calories left over and get to snack at night. I eat pretty much anything I want as long as my calories are below my goal. If I have a huge business lunch, I just don't eat anymore the rest of the day. It works for me so far.
    Congrats Mike! You're an inspiration.
  • kimmiebear70
    Options
    Finally took my picture today. My camera has gone MIA, so I broke down and used my phone.

Not quite on track exercise-wise today. Just couldn't get into it this morning, so I only did 1 mile instead of 2 and no crunches. There's still time though!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    *bump* how is everyone doing? :)
  • gethealthygetfit
    Options
    I have been doing well. I have been eating my calories, except today. My goal is 1500 and today I had 1652. That's not bad, I know, but I also haven't really been exercising this week. I am getting off this medicine and a couple of the side effects are extreme tiredness and migraines. Plus there is a cold going around work so I am trying to fight that with zinc. So yeah, I just don't have the energy. I am not really pushing myself too hard though. i am trying to listen to my body.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Doing great, I'm a little excited about weighing in on Friday. I have been doing so well. I have a pic that from Christmas that I will use as my start picture. Its almost a full body shot, cut off around the knees. Headed to bed soon so I can zum-zum-zumba in the morning!
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Exercise goals this week:

JAN 1 -Sat-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX AND WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS - the video not done - 4089

JAN 2 -Sun-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEP, GEORGE WALK N BOX - the videos not done yet - 4196

JAN 3 -Mon-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ JMS VIDEO (FORGOT THE NAME) the videos not done yet - 4134

JAN 4 -Tues-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ GEORGE WALK N BOX - the vids not done yet - 14383

JAN 5 -Wed-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS

JAN 6 -Thurs-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, JACKIE WARNER WORKOUT

JAN 7 -Fri-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, GEORGE FOREMAN WALK N BOX

Nutritional goals this week:

-NO FRENCH FRIES

-NO MUSHROOM N SWISS BURGER/SNACK WRAP

-Log all food every day.

-Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday.

-Stay between 1200 - 1500 calories everyday

-BEVERAGE OF CHOICE: ONLY WATER AND GREEN TEA

since starting work for the new year on monday i have been eating mushroom n swiss snack wrap reason being is that i have not ate anywhere between 1200 - 1500 calories a day yet...lol....been doing great on no eating small fries and have been getting @ least 64 oz water everyday

have not done ANY of the exercise vids yet...so instead of marathoning it....ill just get in what i can...TODAY i will definitely do:
    jillian michaels cardio kick box
    george foreman walk n box
    and the other jillian michaels video...walk @ least 5000 steps as well
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Morning :)

I have been doing good, not great, this week. I have exercised everyday so far, but I have been eating those calories ( I need to stop if I want to lose weight).

walked twice gonna do shred (level 1) and walk/jog when my son get home @ night...

Have a great day!!!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    180.4 :/
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    well its day 3 for me!!! :)) and today is my rest day but may do some free weights or Wii or something tonight!!! but I have worked hard for two days and ate well for the three days...this am when I got up I was 1.6 lbs down!!! not sure how accurate that could be BUT nevertheless I am hoping my motivation keeps on for the next 4 months!!! and then some!!!

I love love love reading your posts!!!
  • kimmiebear70
    Options
    Did better with the sodium today, but still no under 2000mg. :grumble:

Made up for only doing 1 mile yesterday by doing 3 miles today. :bigsmile: