Got 30-35 lbs to lose ? Join my group and we can do it toget

Options
Hello All ,

Got 30-35 lbs to lose ? Join my group and we can do it together !!!!

I want to lose that weight in the next 4 months through diet and exercise. If you have similiar goals, why don't we do it together....share our thoughts, tricks, food ideas and exercise and of course MOTIVATE each other...... WE can do this !!!!

Every Monday will be our weigh in.....

Send me your name and starting weigh and I will get a chart going to track our weekly progress !

Hope to hear from some of you !!!!

Cynthia :smile:

Replies

• bethybooo
    Options
    Hello!!!
    I'd like to join, i currently want to lose 31lb which will take me down to 9 stone (weight now 11 stone 3)

I think this group would be good for me might help me stay on track :) x
  • driscollmc
    Options
    i'd love to be a part of your group!! i'm at 166 right now and i would love to be at 135 by march 12 (spring break trip to mexico!!). good luck to you!!!!
  • Becs_lil
    Options
    I'd love to join! I want to lose between 35 and 40 lbs though, but its near enough. :)
    My start weight is 160, and I want to get down to 120 by May, so this is perfect really! :D
  • jenifer4
    Options
    I would like to be in your goup as well, I'm currently around 166 and would like to be 135 by April 6th for a vacation to an all inclusive resort (bikini all week!!) :)
  • apeman
    apeman Posts: 82
    Options
    Sounds like a great group (even though I don't have a spring break trip to mexico planned. lol).

I'm at 230 and want to drop to 200-205.
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    This is great !!! Oh by the way....

My Starting weight was 183
    My current weight 163.6

Wanna be weight :130

So glad to have you all here ! We will be a super team !!!! Keep up all the good work ! You are all amazing !!!
  • naturalbeauty47
    Options
    Would love to join! SW is 214 and my goal is 160 so this will be a good start.
  • kimmerica01
    Options
    Would love to. I am 162 right now and would love to be down to 125 by May for summer.
  • stephaniee36
    Options
    I would like to join as well. I need the motivation! I am currently 188 and I would love to hit 145 again...but will be content to lose 30 to start :)
  • mrsshides
    Options
    awesome..im in !!!!! Im at 182 right now and would like to be 150 by May.
  • r_jen
    r_jen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Count me in....I am at 180 now and would like to be 155.
  • laceygirl2318
    laceygirl2318 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I'm at 179 now and would like to be down to 150 by the time I turn 30 in May. :-) Or sooner. lol
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    We are going to be a kick *kitten* group !!!!

I am excited to have you all join ! A good support system is key.... Thanks to MFP I have already lost 19.4 lbs !!! With all of you I will reach my goal and hopefully help you all as well to obtain your objectives !!!!
  • jbeans67
    Options
    Hi there,

I'd love to be part of this group! My starting weight is 158.5 lbs and I would love to break the 120's by summer time.

J
  • mrshoffman07
    Options
    Please add me for support. :flowerforyou: Send invite to: mrshoffman07@yahoo.com
  • seventysix06
    seventysix06 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late, i'd like to join as well! Starting at 163. Seventysix06
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    If it's not too late, i'd like to join as well! Starting at 163. Seventysix06

It is never too late ! Welcome ! Glad you are on board !
  • bethybooo
    Options
    So whats everyone's plans for losing this weight?
    My aim is to healthy eat and work out every day! My goal is to be 9 and a half stone before my 20th birthday (3rd april) which gives me 13 weeks to lose 24lbs! heres wishing!
  • trinity132
    trinity132 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year. I only started yesterday so I pretty new to this. I am starting at 177 and my desired weight is 145. My first day was pretty tough - no sausage, egg and cheese on a roll for breakfast. I usually start and quit within the first week because I am so hungry or have cravings for sweets. This time I decided to join a group so that I will have the support and feel kind of accountable. I expect success this time.
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    So far we are 14 people ! What a great turnout ! Will be adding you all as friends, getting the spreadsheet done to follow our progress !

If anyone else wants to join please do....the more the merrier !

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES

Ellen Degeneres
    You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.

Benjamin Franklin
    You may delay, but time will not.

David Viscott
    You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    You must do the thing you think you cannot do.

George Bernard Shaw
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Ralph Marston
    Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality.

George S. Patton
    You're never beaten until you admit it.

Lee Iacocca
    You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It's called perseverance.

Unknown Author
    You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Unknown Author
    You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ! YOU CAN DO THIS !