Got 30-35 lbs to lose ? Join my group and we can do it toget

Options

Replies

• nachisdoll
    nachisdoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Im new here id love to join i currently weigh 195 and NEED to get down to 165 which i havent seen in 6+ years before my kiddos were born! I neeed to get down to the weight to feel good about myself again!
  • iolande
    iolande Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    New goal! Husband is taking me on a cruise in July. Gotta look good in a bikini if I want to lie around the pool all day!

10kg to go (that's 22lb).

Oh, and check in weight today is 70kg (154lb).
  • tillNEWYEARS
    Options
    I'd love to join too! SW 165, Goal 125 by June 1 ! (40 pounds in 4 months) let's go!
  • folsom082512
    Options
    Well it is Monday and another week of staying the same!
    SW: 171
    CW: 166.2
    GW: 130-135
    What in the world I have been working out like ccrazy, I hope I lost inches or something. Well have an awesome Monday everyone!!!!!
  • bmbellamy
    bmbellamy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    After a gain last week, I'm happy to say, I lost that 2 and an additional pound! (224) Got the Wii Zumba and pleased with the intensity and SWEAT! (Did I just say I'm PLEASED with SWEAT??? LOL) Good luck everyone!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in! Since you're one month in, I'd like to commit to the next 3 months, to lose at least 30 lbs.
    SW: 223
    GW:193
  • mom2boys2011
    Options
    Count me in too!!! My current weight is 176 and my ultimate goal is 135....So a little over 40 pounds is what I'm working towards! I started p90x yesterday and it is kicking my butt!!! I can't let myself keep making excuses though!!!
  • Tinkerbell09
    Options

I want to say I am proud of each and everyone one of you ! You are all working so hard and deserve big kisses !!! :smooched: (which by the way is extremely low calorie but feels great ) lol

Lol! Big kisses back! :smooched:

I am 163 this week. I can't remember, I think it's a 1lb weight loss or nothing. No gain though which rocks!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

xx
  • viclynn
    viclynn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    checking in for today. down to 180. lost 5 lbs since starting the program a week ago. Yeah!!! Hope everyone has a great week.
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Lost a half a pound this weigh in, but more importantly lost a couple of inches, yeah!
  • JennaK
    JennaK Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 164! :glasses:
  • jrcboiler
    jrcboiler Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ugh, gained 0.5 lb this week, weighed in at 178.5. A little discouraging, but hopefully I can lose that and more by next week.
  • laceygirl2318
    laceygirl2318 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    No change for me. Still 172 today. But since I ate everything in sight Saturday night at my dad's birthday dinner, I'll take no change over hefty gain for sure! lol Keep up all the hard work, Slimpossibles! We'll get there. :-)
  • mrsshides
    Options
    174 woooohoooo! down 3 lbs!
  • Papaya81
    Papaya81 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Didn't change at all this week...still weighed at 168...need to switch it up this week. On top of it, I had a bad weekend. I caveddddd....so that needs to stop.
  • stephaniee36
    Options
    I lost 1lb. Down to 185
  • DS13
    DS13 Posts: 136
    Options

No excuses, I fell off and ate bad food for a bit, but I'm back on my game!
  • naturalbeauty47
    Options
    Lost 1lb...it's been coming off very slowly lately.
  • lizconnor0823
    Options
    Down one pound from last week to 186.

I have been sick since last monday so I didn't exercise much at all. Even though I am still not feeling well, the exercise begins again today and I hope to see more results for next week. I am really enjoying the exercise component of weight loss and want to feel the burn!
  • emkess
    emkess Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone's advice, I lost 3 lbs. this week.:smile: Down to 166. I made sure I ate all my calories (including work out calories) and drank a least 84 oz. of water. What a difference it made.

SW - 170
    CW - 166
    GW - 140