Options
    I would love to join if you'll have me!

SW: 200
    CW: 187
    GW: 150
  • bosanka
    bosanka Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    If it is not too late i'd like to join you ..

I'm in this competition at my gym - it's 12 weeks long started jan 11- till april 5
    if i want a chance to win it i have to lose about 15 % - or about 40 lbs.. in 12 weeks !?!

SW> jan 11th- 259.9
    CW- jan 18 254.8
    GW apr 5 220

I officially weigh in every tuesday at the gym with my trainer ( just like the biggest loser on tuesday's :) ..
    so i will update you on tuesday ( if that's accaptable - if not i will send it on mondays .. ) :)

i need all the support i can get- there are now 105 contestants ( all women ) .. 12 weeks and a nice prize for the 1st place :)
  • capecodgirl1
    capecodgirl1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Me too please! I'm just seeing this post. I started January 1st. My weight as of Monday was 169, My GOAL weight is 135!
    I would love to support and get support. Thank you all !
  • capecodgirl1
    capecodgirl1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Me too please! I'm just seeing this post. I started January 1st. My weight as of Monday was 169, My GOAL weight is 135!
    I would love to support and get support. Thank you all !
  • youlighter
    youlighter Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!.

I have already lost 95lbs but want to get down to 175. My CW is 215lbs and I would like to do a Half Iron man within the next year. I think and online ACCOUNTABILITY group is a good way to do that.

MY GOAL IS 175lbs by 7/1/2011
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    hi im really sorry i forgot to send my weight in i was 169 i have a loss of 2lbs this week currently 167
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Goodmorning SlimPossibles !

Let's give a warm welcome to our new members, popcrn4free, katyaubreygray, nanagyamf, ciaoana, brittk70, lindajay3, jepantle, lizconnor0823, bosanka, capecodgirl, youlighter..... Welcome ! It is never too late to join ! Glad to have you all on board....

So SlimPossibles ...it is Friday ! A weekend of challenges ahead of us ! Let's remember our goals and all the hard work we have put in to it....keep drinking your water....if you can keep exercising.... don't let all your hard work go to waste ! If you are tempted ....we are all here to remind you why you are on this path ! We are all here because we know we have to change, we know we have to be healthier, slimmer individuals to live a healthy and productive life.... You have made this wonderful choice...though not always easy....but with all your hard work and perserverance....you should be proud.... ! Keep up the amazing work...

Remember to send me your weights on Monday....

Have a great day !

Cynthia
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great group. Do you have room for 1 more? My weight now is 175 and I would like to get to 140.
  • Marylouise12
    Options
    :happy: Hello my name is Mary and I would love to join the group. I would like more info and foods to eat and I seen that the weigh in is every Monday correct. Count me in

My current weight is: 190
    My goal weight is: 160
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    GoodAfternoon SlimPossibles !

Won't be on this weekend due to the fact my computer is broken ! Will be logging the old fashion way...lol...yep...pen and paper ! lol.... I hope you have a great weekend ! Don't forget weigh in on Monday ! You are all doing a fabulous job ! Keep up the good work !

Cyn :wink:
  • dolphinkates
    dolphinkates Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to join.

CW: 171
    GW: 135 by Aug 27, 2011 for my wedding!
  • Tinkerbell09
    Options
    Hi guys! How are we all doing? Sticking at it I hope! I have now lost 11lbs over all! 3lbs away from a stone! I can't beleive it!

xx
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Tinkerbell!!! I can actually FEEL you smiling through your post!!!! Keep up the great work, you're an inspiration!!!! :flowerforyou:
    I, myself, fell to the darkside of pizza, last night...but I did it consciously, and knew what the consequences were, and vowed to just work hard at working it off....that, in itself, is an awesome accomplishment for me!!!

Happy weekend, Slimpossibles!!! :drinker:
  • jaedre
    jaedre Posts: 22
    Options
    i want to join! im currently at 215 and want to get to 180 by May 31st. I plan on eating 6x a day and staying under 17-1800 calories a day.
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    sw: 177
    cw: 177

i have not really done much of the exercising schedules nor have i kept up with it so i'm going to make this week a little more easier on me...i have got in a lot of walking in though....i just need to work on working out to work out videos...lol

exercise goals:

saturday jan 22: walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20

sunday jan 23: walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20

monday jan 24: walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20
    -george foreman walk n box

tuesday jan 25: walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20
    -jillian michaels 30 day shred level 1

wednesday jan 26: walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20
    -george foreman walk n box

thursday, jan 27:
    -walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20
    -jillian michaels 30 day shred level 1

friday, jan 28:
    -walk @ least 5000 steps
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20
    -jillian michaels cardio kickbox
  • Tinkerbell09
    Options
    Way to go, Tinkerbell!!! I can actually FEEL you smiling through your post!!!! Keep up the great work, you're an inspiration!!!! :flowerforyou:
    I, myself, fell to the darkside of pizza, last night...but I did it consciously, and knew what the consequences were, and vowed to just work hard at working it off....that, in itself, is an awesome accomplishment for me!!!

Happy weekend, Slimpossibles!!! :drinker:

Lol. Thank you! That was another one away today as well! I am only 2lbs away from a stone! Still got 26lbs to go but it feels like I can do this!:drinker:

Good luck everyone!

See you all at the weigh in tomorrow! :bigsmile:
    xx
  • youlighter
    youlighter Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    3 Times in the Gym this week, Over my Calories only once, Feeling great, seeing inch loss even though the scale has not moved. I will remain accountable to this group and my friends! Thanks for such a great forum
  • folsom082512
    Options
    I did not really get to work out this weekend, but I stayed the same. So I guess that is good. We had a party and needless to say there was a bunch of food!
    SW: 171
    CW: 166.2
    GW: 135
    Spring time is coming and I really want to get rid of this last 30lbs!!!!
    Good luck everyone, Happy Monday!!!!!