Got 30-35 lbs to lose ? Join my group and we can do it toget

Options

Replies

• CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hi Team!!!

not sure if you say my comment on your status but i maintained despite falling off track this weekend, still 174

It has been noted.....! I verify this Forum as well as my status daily for messages and update everything daily.... It may have not been a loss but you stayed the same ! That's a great thing !
  • kalamitykate83
    kalamitykate83 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Can I join?! I have 27lbs to lose. I lost 3lbs last week. I'd love to lose the 27lbs by April 22nd! So about 2lbs per week, which I think is dooable!!! Do you weigh in weekly? CW is 177lbs, goal is 150lbs. x
  • nanagyamf
    Options
    I just joined and will love to be in. i am currently 213 pounds and will love to be 170. count me in and will be weighing in.
  • ciaoana
    ciaoana Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want in!
    Just joined last week
    current weight 182.5
    goal weight 147
  • naturalbeauty47
    Options
    I've been doing the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred in another group. I took my measurements before starting which was 10 days ago. Well I just took my measurements this morning and found that I have LOST 21 inches! Now I don't feel to bad about the scale since I gained over night.:smile:
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    Let's hope this works ! Here is our chart SlimPossibles....! I hope that everyone that signed up for the group will send me their statistiques next Monday .... We are almost 100 members ! 100 amazing individuals to help each other out ! Great job everyone !

SlimPossibles.jpg
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    ok...that didn't work....I'll try again !
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    Here we go again ! :wink:

mg]
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    TheSlimPossibles.jpg
  • bobbiecobley
    Options
    Hi,

Yes i would like to join, I am 148lbs at the moment but would like to turn back the clock and be 130lbs like I use to be only a few years ago, I think us girls call it the thickening.

Regards

Bobbie:flowerforyou:
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    ok...so I know how to do....kind of small....going to try to figure out how to make it bigger ! Thanks for bearing with me SlimPossibles !
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    Slimmies.jpg
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    Jokeoftheday.jpg
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    Good Afternoon SlimPossibles !

Ok update ! So the chart is updated with all the information you all have given me ! Those who have joined the group but haven't been sending me the info....can you do that next week ? We are all here ....gain or lose to support each other....and seeing it sometimes helps.... I finally figured out how to post the chart....now I just need to figure out how to make it bigger....so bare with me y'all ! If anyone knows how....let me know !

I just wanted to say that I am honored to have this group ! The support and motivation is great ! And slowly I am getting to know some of you ....and I just wanted to say you are all great !

Also....I will be posting a weekly weight loss comic----I think laughter is the best medecine for alot of things !

Ninjanewby said he would be posting the recipe of the week....

Anyone have anything they would like to be done for The SlimPossibles ?

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ! I am an email away for each and everyone of you if you are in need of motivation, or just want to chat !

Much love to all of you ! :heart:

Have a great end of day !!!! :wink:
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    BTW .... 100 SlimPossibles as of today !!!!! What an amazing turnout !
  • jenny1979x
    Options
    I had a loss of 3lbs this week, so i'm down to 175 :)
  • BecciL
    BecciL Posts: 49
    Options
    I just want to say thanks Cynthia for organizing this group and all the work you do for it and us!

Thank you !1 :)
    <3
    Becci
  • meadows654
    Options
    I had a weigh-in of 158.8 this week. :wink:
  • laceygirl2318
    laceygirl2318 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you Cynthia for keeping track of us all....100!? AMAZING! :-) Good job to everyone in here for taking the initiative to step up and lose those pounds....now excuse me while I go for ice cream with my children and friend (hey, I've saved up my cals today and will be running them off later lol).
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    would love to joing - have you still got room? Started last friday and have logged on and used the diary every day1

Starting weight 165
    Goal weight (by golf season May 1) 135

Thanks!