Got 30-35 lbs to lose ? Join my group and we can do it toget

Options

Replies

• weightlossgrind
    weightlossgrind Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Maintained this week again, still at 174... going to have to switch things up since im at this plateau. it def is a challenge but we got this!!!!!!!!

Congrats to all of you who lost this week!!!! keep up the momentum!!!!!
  • emkess
    emkess Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Lost one pound. Down to 169. Crazy... I keep my calories under what I should eat and I exercise everyday but Sunday. Not seeing the results I hoped. Worked out this morning and burned 469 calories on Active Sports. Hopefully this will kick start my Monday.

SW 170
    CW 169
    GW 140
  • Lmak5
    Lmak5 Posts: 5
    Options
    Weigh in Monday...I'm at 156.8. Down one lb. for the week...
  • bosanka
    bosanka Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    SW> jan 11th- 259.9
    CW- jan 18 254.8
    GW apr 5 220

this morning 249 .0 :happy:
  • Reitz
    Reitz Posts: 6
    Options
    SW - 154 17th Jan 2011
    CW - 153 25th Jan 2011
    GW- 119

I lost 2lb. =)
  • viclynn
    viclynn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I would like to join your group. I have set a goal of 25 lbs. to start with but would like to lose 40 lbs. all together. I just started logging my food and exercise on Sunday. I have myfitnesspal on my phone as well, so I can log my meals when I am at work.
    My first goal is 10 lbs by the end of February. Have lost 1 lb this week. Thanks for all of the inspiration from all of your posts.
  • shellyxxxxx
    Options
    hi i would love to join ive been trying to slim for 6 years now without sucess need to lose around 28lbs so im hoping this group will help me get to my goal ive been very inspired bu your wayins well done everyone x starting weight 172lbs goal weight 140 ish x
  • jenny1979x
    Options
    1lb loss this week, so down to 174.
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Lost one pound. Down to 169. Crazy... I keep my calories under what I should eat and I exercise everyday but Sunday. Not seeing the results I hoped. Worked out this morning and burned 469 calories on Active Sports. Hopefully this will kick start my Monday.

SW 170
    CW 169
    GW 140

Not eating enough calories is probably what is causing this. You should try to eat at least the amount of calories recommended for you plus your exercise calories. Give it a try for a couple of weeks and see what happens. You might be surprised!
  • lulloa
    lulloa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group if its possible. I need all the support and motivation to reach my goal to lose 45 lbs.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    Options
    I finally am getting serious about exercise this week, and getting help for a change. I don't stick with a plan for long on my own, so I am getting sessions with a trainer every 2 weeks so that I am accountable to showing her I'm not slacking! This particular trainer has helped a friend of mine lose at least 50 pounds and become very active and fit at 58 years old. I have no excuse -- the gym is in my building at work, the cost is minimal, and the equipment and trainers up to the minute and good at their work. I think this might stick!

It isn't easy logging in every day, but I'll do my best and hope for a great weigh-in next Monday. 2 pounds down so far -- at least 20 to go. 25 even better!

thanks for the support -
  • emkess
    emkess Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I incresed my calories and I am really trying to eat the 1360 plus my workout calories. Some days it is over 2000 calories. Kind of tuff to do. I am also trying to eat more protein. Anxious for weigh in on Monday.
  • ISalazar16
    ISalazar16 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your group.

My starting weight on 1/1/11 was 186
    My current weight on 1/22/11 was 173.8
  • tanya1282
    Options
    I would love to join as well. I want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and really need the motivation. I think if I hold myself accountable, it will help. I just joined MFP yesterday.

CW-162
    GW-120
  • agulling
    agulling Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your group! My name is Amelia "agulling" and I just stated on myfitnesspal today.
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Welcome new SlimPossibles...viclynn, lulloa, isalazar16, tanya1282, agulling !

So how are you all doing today ! Keeping up the routine ! Will be posting of weight loss chart shortly !

Congrats everyone on a wonderful job !
  • emaxtastic
    emaxtastic Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! My current goal is to lose 27 pounds from where I began (which was 152, now at 147) but then I want to do a "Last 10 Pounds" style blitz after that to get to my real target weight.

This sounds like a great idea!

Erin
  • ISalazar16
    ISalazar16 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks Cynthia for putting this group together. I can't wait to lose all this weight!
  • annaholden65
    Options
    Hi!

I hope it isn't too late to join!

I'm trying to lose a bit less but it is still going to be a struggle and I really like the idea of a weigh in system!

Current weight: 160 lbs
    Target weight: 140 lbs
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    SlimPossibles-1.jpg