I finally met my goal!!! Pics included enjoy =)

Options

Replies

• dcmassena
    dcmassena Posts: 11
    Options
    Great job. You look amazing. Here's to your continued success!
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Beautiful. Awesome.
    You look like a totoally different person!
    Great job :-)
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I hope this helps each and every one of you not only in weight loss but believing in YOU! Don’t let other people tell you who you are. You run this town! It’s your world their just in it. Be your own hero because that is what I decided to be.

Very inspirational, thank you. You took all that negativity and turned it around taking care of yourself. I think a lot of us on here have emotional eating because I know I did. Mothers Day is here and a hard day for me, Mother is very difficult and toxic, just hung up on me the other day and in years past I was dealing with her and my daughter moved far away. That was definitely a hard mothers day. But you are right we have to dwell on the good and move forward not letting negative things get to us.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's quite a story! So many people on here seem to have toxic, sicko folks hanging around and/or relatives! I'm glad you got past that.

SO TRUE!
  • swilkinson0705
    swilkinson0705 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    The transformation is amazing. You look fantastic and you are an inspiration!
  • BurntCoffee
    BurntCoffee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning. You have much to be proud of. :)
  • nikki2609
    nikki2609 Posts: 128
    Options
    Beautiful inside & out and completely inspirational. Keep up the hard work hunni xx
  • berwick13
    berwick13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :smile: WOW you are so inspirational. You look great and it shows from the glow inside shining through your smile. I pray I can follow your lead. Thanks.
  • mckat08
    mckat08 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good Lord, you look so much younger!! What an inspiration you are. Great Job!!:drinker:
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Spectacular progress!! What a great accomplishment!
  • hgaspard83
    hgaspard83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    amazing !!!!
  • Swilla_Swole
    Swilla_Swole Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Kuddos, goals are always great to meet!
  • GoalMine14
    GoalMine14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done, you're story is truly inspirational. Thank you for sharing.
  • JaqHD
    JaqHD Posts: 7
    Options
    Inspirational! Well done x
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wow Fue you look stunning, well done for not letting those negative people get you too far down and for pulling yourself back. I'd say your transformation is the best revenge to them. I really hope you only have positive people in your life now
  • Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing lifestyle change! You seem so full of life & ready to tackle anything (and look great doing it)! Love it! You are a big inspiration of mine now :)

Lol thank you YESS I AM READY FOR ANYTHING..........until something else in life knocks me down but what's really important is getting back up=) Inspiring so many of you is such an amazing feeling just to inspire one was my goal but everyone's response has been overwhelmingly beautiful I am overloaded with gratitude that I am able to inspire so many. Just one step in front of the other and before you know it, you will be there.
    Take good care=)
    Fue
  • Samoa_Moni
    Options
    OMG, I shed some tears here at work. I just also recenlty lost a family member to suicide. And it's the toughest pain I've ever had to deal with, but instead of falling into a deep dark depression (which I did a few times this year) I'm trying to styy heatly and happy. Thanks for the motivation today :)

Please hang in there I've seen dark days this past year, after my Uncle and Brother passed away, a good friend died from Leukemia a month later she was suppose to be recovering then my grandfather got diagnosed with cancer and died less than 3 weeks later. Cry your tears please don't hold them in. If you have anyone around telling you to move on kick them to the curb and cry your heart out because you can't just hide your feelings like that. Then when you are good and ready go work out. I have cried by myself on a stationary bike (in a dark empty class by myself) THERE IS NO WAY AROUND GRIEF, THERE IS ONLY THROUGH IT. So let time do it's thing. Pm me if you need to talk. =)
    Stay strong I know you can do it, now you picture it, see it, believe it then achieve it=)
    All my very best to you=)
    Fue
  • Swilla_Swole
    Swilla_Swole Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I am blown away. You look amazing! Great job.
  • Samoa_Moni
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous and so much younger! I wouldn't guess you past 25 years old!

Ok you're my new best friend!!! Lol Thank you I can only wish, and so can my husband. haahaha! Have a great week=)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!