Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• CourtneyK8586
    CourtneyK8586 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My name is Courtney. Have LOTS of weight to lose. I'm friendly! :) Add me! :) :0P ;-P
  • dr00
    dr00 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Drew! I've been with this site for a while and recently fell off the wagon last year and gained all of the weight I had lost back. (about 30 pounds) I just started cycling in order to try to get some of this weight off. So if you're looking for friends feel free to add me :) (because since I've been back I literally have one active person on my timeline.)
  • dwilks42
    dwilks42 Posts: 18
    Options
    iLift. iEat. iMFP. I want ALL the friends.
  • f1ction
    f1ction Posts: 1
    Options
    Trying to get back into this, really need to. Got about 100 to knock out then I should be good to go. Always good to get more help from others!

-Mark
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Having Friends to encourage and support is just as important as the MFP tool itself - if not more.

Add me if you'd like pats on the back or occasional kicks in the glutes :)
  • jenevette73
    jenevette73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi..I'm Jennifer and I am back on after a short set back. Searching for friends to help make it happen this time. I am old and fat and need extra motivation:) In return I will attempt to motivate you or just provide a laugh! Feel free to add me!
  • LateOverWeight
    LateOverWeight Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just made a bunch of new great friends from this thread and am happy to receive more. 32 y/o, SAHM of 4 with 70ish lbs to lose. Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • StrugglingTash40
    Options
    Just made a new mfp for a fresh start. I'm aiming to lose around 15kg :)
  • dlopez907
    dlopez907 Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome aboard Brent, always looking for new friends. . Feel free add me . That goes for anyone .. Good luck everybody. .
  • MelsyO
    MelsyO Posts: 2
    Options
    My name is Melissa Odom! I have lost a total of 14 lbs so far and 20.5 inches with the 21 Day Fix workouts and eating and love it :) You can see my transformation photo in my profile pic :) Here is my site if you want to keep up with me. https://www.facebook.com/OdomInspiredFitness I'm getting ready to start a round of TurboFire next week because I've been sooo bad since Easter and I need to kickstart myself again and start logging back in to here daily. Feel free to add me because I would love the extra support
  • IAmBrittneyFord
    IAmBrittneyFord Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im Brittney!

Looking to lose about 50 pounds and i need motivation!
  • MayBabyChristine
    MayBabyChristine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Chris. On here for one week so far and looking for some friends and motivators!
  • waluouija
    waluouija Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would love to have friends on here! I get so intimidated on this website for some reason.

Ehh, I guess I should let the cat out of the bag and say that at this moment, I weigh 217 pounds. (Lmao I guess that's mostly where the intimidation comes from--I feel really out of place among so many fit people who seem to work so hard to meet their goals.) I started off at 242 or so, and I'm looking to lose 70-ish more pounds.

I really don't know much about weight loss or exercise, but if you want to be friends I will try to be as encouraging and supportive as possible!
  • HazelFit_
    HazelFit_ Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Re-joining to lose my last 10 pounds and tone up! :)
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hello all...looking to rebuilt my friends list not that summer is here :-)
  • madube84
    madube84 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey all!!
    I am 29 (30 in two weeks)!!
    I just started back up on MFP. was never really consistent before. This is the first time I have logged in for more than thirty days straight. yay!!!

I started at 208 in April. I am currently 197, and my goal weight is 145.
    It would be great to have more friends to keep me motivated!
  • Chrissy8172
    Chrissy8172 Posts: 29
    Options
    Always looking for new friends! I have a heck of a lot to lose and could use all the motivation I could get! xo
  • Paige_Oliviaa
    Paige_Oliviaa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have no friends on this, so I figure, why not?!
    Go ahead and add me!
    If you'd like, you can also follow my blog, http://perksofbeingahealthnut.blogspot.com/
  • QuietLyfe
    QuietLyfe Posts: 58
    Options
    I could use some friends! I have about 30 - 40 more lbs to lose. I've been slacking in the exercise department since I finished a 5k nearly a month ago.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on mfp for over 2 years now, on this account and a former account.
    I am mostly maintaining, occasionally cut a few pounds.
    I am 39(just) and have the added challenge of having COPD. I workout hard, I love food and follow intermittent fasting protocol along with IIFYM.

Looking for others who are either maintaining, or who eat a decent amount of food(over a 1200 net) and who like kicking butt in the gym/whatever activity they like doing.

I am on daily, I check my feed regularly, and always do my best to advise, comment, like etc etc.
    Please feel free to check out my profile.