Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I've been very active here on MFP for about a month now, and I've lost 8 pounds but would like to lose 100 pounds total!

I'm a work at home mom of a toddler, and my exercise right now is taking walks with my daughter almost every day.

Friends on MFP have been so helpful to me so far, I am always willing to have active, friendly friends here on MFP. Feel free to add me, especially if you have a lot of weight to lose...
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I'm an active member here!!always looking to meet new friends!! Add me ????
  • trialstyle
    trialstyle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've geen logging for a while now and accepting new friends. I just ask that you have a profile picture and your profile information filled out. Cool?
  • juliacaesar1459
    Options
    Hey, I just joined 4 days ago and need some friends in order to motivate myself! I'm on here every day, so add me and I'll add you. :) I'm 5'5", 19 years old, and 130 lbs. I'm trying to cut it down to 115 lbs in order to train for a 5k. I'm also really into alternative diet and don't eat any sugar, so I have some great recipes!
  • MongolianLightning
    Options
    i need about 3-6 more firends. People who like to post on walls. My poor walls are so bare atm it's shameful.

Thank you, :)
  • Vernaleana
    Vernaleana Posts: 10
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I am looking for new active friends. I deleted a bunch old inactive people.
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I need more friends :) I had to remove some dead weight from my friends list.
  • islayhay
    islayhay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivators similar age and profile to me, 38 years old, two kids, two springer spaniels!

Anyone from Scotland?
  • JoSanta1
    JoSanta1 Posts: 2
    Options
    wow! That's incredible, well done x
  • LadyWeaselofVT
    LadyWeaselofVT Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'd welcome more friends. I don't get on the website as often as I check my newsfeed on my phone so I do most of my interacting with people there. I'm a 44 year old, married, crazy cat lady working in healthcare. My ticker says I'm trying to lose less than 10lbs but that's a short term goal because I'm not sure exactly where I want to be--- maybe, in total, 25lbs. As far as friends go, I'm not particular about age, gender or fitness goals--- I have a varied friend list and enjoy and learn from them all. If you're a geek or an animal lover, DEFINITELY add me because I'm pretty sure we will get along well.
  • sixlete
    sixlete Posts: 3
    Options
    Hooray!! friends!! I'm a mom of 2 young boys trying to get back into shape. I lost 30 pounds and got fit using INSANITY, then we added to our family. A year later I'm still schlubby. :(. Finding time to exercise is near impossible.
  • shaylirae15
    Options
    I'm all in! I've been working on my weight for about 2 months now. I'm almost 22, female.. 5'5". Starting weight was 188, highest I have EVER been! Currently I'm at 168, and my goal weight is 148. 20 down, 20 to go!

I'm on a journey to get in shape so that I can enlist in the United States Army, and I would LOVE to have some friends on MFP to be a part of my journey! Always here to motivate those who need it, and always up for giving/receiving advice and encouragement. Add me!
  • goCOLTS25
    goCOLTS25 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi all! Add me on here and follow me on Facebook!
    Www.facebook.com/journeyto150

I have about 150 lbs to lose.
  • newbeginningsbob
    newbeginningsbob Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm Bobbi, f and 26! I'm 5ft4 and currently 170 lbs. My ultimate goal is to get into the normal BMI range which is 144lbs and then take it from there, whether to lose more or just maintain!

I'm trying to eat 1500 calories a day (my BMR) and exercise 4 to 5 times a week (c2k and walking)

I'm on mfp pretty much daily! Add me as a friend! :)
  • karindigi
    karindigi Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello. New here... just wanted to say hello and Im looking forward to being part of the group. :smile:
  • KristyR341199
    KristyR341199 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm always glad to have more friends. Please feel free to add me!
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me anyone x:drinker:
  • cjthomas1977
    Options
    Hi ya 'all.. I've been here a while, so I figured it was time to introduce myself. I'm a thirty-six year old woman living in upstate New York. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2012, and then with osteoarthritis in my knees just this year. I've been struggling with weight most of my life, and was doing great until I got hit with fibromyalgia. I have other issues as well, and at times find it so hard to be able to exercise. Well, after two years, and gaining 70lbs.. I decided it was time to fight back! I've taken a look at how I eat, and in all honesty, I find it's getting enough calories, my medications, and my health as a combination that has caused the weight gain. My body thinks it's starving itself, so every little bit of food it latches onto, and with the medications, well.. I need them in order to have even a semi life.
    I've found wonderful support in the fibro group I am part of, and even one of them is taking this journey with me on getting healthier. She's an absolute wonderful amazing friend! Thank you SO much TabithaRyan68... you are a Goddess send! Thank you for encouraging me, and being an inspiration. :)
    I'm a pretty easy laid back person, so feel free to add me :)
  • mrrodney_82
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Rodney and would love to have some friends on here to go through this journey together, so please feel free to add me. I have finally decided to jump back on the weight loss bandwagon and hopefully this time I can stick to my goal and continue losing. Last year I began watching my calorie intake and lost 25 lbs., along with doing Zumba. Unfortunately I stopped the Zumba workouts and my eating habits went back to being horrible. Last week I decided to start the healthy eating again and so far I'm down 7 lbs. but I know I need all the motivation I can get. I am looking forward to meeting new friends and helping one another to reach our goals!

Good luck to everyone!
  • wickedpursuit
    wickedpursuit Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    o hai thar!

This sounds pretty kind of awesome - feel free to add me! I'm not terribly interesting - which is to say that I don't post a lot - but I'm all for throwing on the (figurative, since I don't have one) cheerleader costume and cheering folks along on their journey! :D