Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• Sinful_moon
    Sinful_moon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Public dairy and interactive user on a 66 day streak

I've already reached my goal weight in lose, now I'm currently working towards gaining quality weight and confidence!

Some stats and goals are in my profile, if you wanted to know more feel free to send a message.

Nice to meet ya, hope you get where you desire to be.

^-^
  • KimberlyAnnGuidry
    KimberlyAnnGuidry Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to this and hoping to grow my support group ;-)
  • Inittolozeit
    Inittolozeit Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Me me! I need some more friends! :)
  • amymarie349
    amymarie349 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    19 year old student looking to lose a stone!!
    new to this so need all the help i can get :D
  • TheMotivatedMomma
    Options
    25 year old momma of 2, need to lose almost 200 lbs, can use all the friends I can get! :) Add me!
  • jessicam319
    jessicam319 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for awhile but never really added many friends. I'm hoping some new faces on my feed with really motivate me to keep with it. I'm a 24 year old and I've found some success with power walks and yoga but I'm still a ways away from my goal. Feel free to add me!
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am willing to lose 30 pounds by October!
    Please add me for the motivation <3
  • SunPrincessJenn
    Options
    Im here to "get friends." Need the support and am willing to provide support!!
  • aablacknell
    aablacknell Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I'm back after seeing wonderful success...I lost focus and ignorned all the things that worked for me. I'm back and needing new friends because most of old friends are no longer apart of this site any longer. Any supportive friends are welcome...
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey! I'm April, looking to lose 100+ lbs. WAHM to a little 2 year old ball of energy!
  • jlschrandt
    jlschrandt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I have about 100 pounds to lose. I want to lose healthy; mind and body. I have lost before but I want to keep it off this time. I know you have to conquer your thoughts before it can truly be done.
  • Sly_8
    Sly_8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've struggled with my weight all my life. I've lost weight before just to gain it all back again. Now, with a heart problem, diabetes, and other medical issues this is the last chance I have to lose the weight and keep it off. I want to lose the weight to get off of insulin and help my heart issue. I want to be healthier and see myself healthy and thin for the first time. To date I've lost 25 lbs. I've gone from 305 to 280. I know that is not much. Just looking to keep in it for the long haul. Could use a little encouragement. I need a few friends.
  • fatnomore201220132014
    fatnomore201220132014 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been here for quite some time. I successfully dropped 40 pounds and managed to gain about half back. I've been slowly getting back into the routine and have begun to drop some pounds again. Every day is constant challenge to keep my food intake in check but I'm ready to get this weight off for good. I would love to have new friends to share this journey with me.

Feel free to add! :D
  • loro9159
    loro9159 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to tone and have a smaller body fat %! Eating healthy and exercising 5 days a week is what I'm doing. Add me! I can use all the support and tips I can get! Any healthy recipes would be greatly appreciated also. :)
  • mollycrews
    mollycrews Posts: 1
    Options
    :smile:
    I'm Molly and I'm just getting started. Any encouragement or tips welcome!
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    The more friends the better! I am a daily logger and try my best to support and encourage all my friends daily. Looking for friends to do the same for me. I also have an open diary. I love looking at diaries and getting new ideas for food. :) Anyone feel free to add me.
  • PDXteacherANDmom
    Options
    I'm new to MFP. 148, looking to lose 10-15.
    I'm horrible with exercise... I cannot find time or motivation.
    Add me!!! I need motivation.
  • Helloiamashleigh
    Helloiamashleigh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've only been on this site for a couple of days, I need friends here for motivation. Add me please!
  • first78
    first78 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and from the UK. Started the 5:2 diet yesterday and am looking for some friends. I want to lose about 55lbs.
  • earnest_
    earnest_ Posts: 2
    Options
    my old account disappeared into the abyss of time and i am lonesome and friendless on this new one -- do feel free to add me!