Men: Abs on females...hot or not??

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• the_dude00
    the_dude00 Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Sometimes... but usually I no imo... Its okay as long as they don't look like 'man' abs
  • InevitableButterfly
    InevitableButterfly Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Who-Cares-What-They-Think.jpg

580431_10151477289283583_1722327783_n.jpg?w=490
  • SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish
    Options
    Well, there are lots of opinions, but I think if someone is really interested in the general answers, "abs", cut (or shielded by a protective cover so as not to blind you with their beauty like mine are), are way, way, way down on the list of things a typical guy looks for in a girl...now go on fighting!
  • SweatSmileRepeat
    Options
    My personal opinion is that abs are hot (on anybody). Do what you like, it's your body.

I appreciated all the responses. Also, I didn't know this thread would gain so many opinions. Last time I posted this, it was in Motivation and Support and I got like one response. Chit-Chat category is really quite chit-chatty haha ;D
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Please not to blaspheme Shia Le Beouf in this thread or I will have to resort to giffy tactics. I feel I am being baited.

^^ This

Oh, who am I kidding...

shia5.gif

^^ HAWT
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I don't think a woman who is working hard enough to have "debatable" abs is motivated by what others think is attractive. If I were working that hard, I could lick my own belly if need be.

It never occurred to me that these "hot or not" threads were intended to motivate anyone. I thought they were just something to do when you're bored. I guess I'm doing it wrong.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I don't think a woman who is working hard enough to have "debatable" abs is motivated by what others think is attractive. If I were working that hard, I could lick my own belly if need be.

It never occurred to me that these "hot or not" threads were intended to motivate anyone. I thought they were just something to do when you're bored. I guess I'm doing it wrong.
    Huh.

I always thought they were desperate cries for validation and attention, personally.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Of course it is hot.
    Is it possible to be hot without that? Yes.
    But its still hot.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Abs are awesome! I saw this girl jogging the other day and she just had the perfect tight tummy, with abs and a V. I was jelly.

my belly is jelly... lol...i know that feeling. I am doing six week six pack right now and hope to see another pair of twins to go with the pair that are peeking through soon. then I will work on the third set of twins.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Huh.

I always thought they were desperate cries for validation and attention, personally.

Meh. That's a stretch, I think.

The desperate cries are the, "so-and-so says I'm fat" or "My boobs are no longer a J cup." :laugh:
  • rml_16
    Options

Huh.

The desperate cries are the, "so-and-so says I'm fat" or "My boobs are no longer a J cup." :laugh:
    The way I read these threads is, "I have or desire X physical feature and I need validation that people think it's attractive."

Because, for a lot of them, I mean, what are you going to do if everyone says it's not? And, really, do people think that 100% of people think one way or another?

For every man or woman who likes a six-pack, there's one who doesn't. Who cares? You aren't going to please everyone.
  • _mermaid_
    _mermaid_ Posts: 82
    Options
    It's just personal preference..... MOST men probably wouldn't care either way as long as the girl was hot.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Huh.

The way I read these threads is, "I have or desire X physical feature and I need validation that people think it's attractive."

Because, for a lot of them, I mean, what are you going to do if everyone says it's not? And, really, do people think that 100% of people think one way or another?

For every man or woman who likes a six-pack, there's one who doesn't. Who cares? You aren't going to please everyone.

The thing is....

I'm happily married for 20 years, so I don't care what people think is hot or not. To me, it's humor. I don't always come into "hot or not" threads, but when I do, it means I'm bored as hell, and hoping for gifs.

ETA, FTR....Most men would not find me hot anymore. I was cute when I was young, but old age, plus deliberately ingesting toxins (hehehe) in my 20s played a number on me. But that's ok. I'm not here to be hot. Like I said, I'm here out of boredom and in search of gifs.
  • rml_16
    Options

Huh.

The thing is....

I'm happily married for 20 years, so I don't care what people think is hot or not. To me, it's humor. I don't always come into "hot or not" threads, but when I do, it means I'm bored as hell, and hoping for gifs.
    I didn't mean the people replying. I meant the people who post them.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Huh.

The thing is....

I didn't mean the people replying. I meant the people who post them.

Maybe....or maybe they are as bored as me.
  • bloodyhonest
    bloodyhonest Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    a certain amount of body fat looks good on women.

If a woman looks like a man with her abs = not
    If a woman has abs and still looks womanly = hot
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    hot
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm doing it wrong.

It's ok, no harm done. :flowerforyou: