Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    Options
    Think I commented on Part 1, but not sure...lol

Oh well, in for Part 2 of this cunning plan.

Happy to make new friends so add away......

Cheeaaars
  • lauraefarrell95
    lauraefarrell95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 18 and 7 pounds down, 13 to go. Don't have any friends on here and would love some motivation . Please feel free to add :)
  • zsbackpacker
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

I'm 27, I have 100+ pounds to lose. I'm in this for the long hall. I hope to get to know some of you as we go through this journey.
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I could use some more motivating friends as well! I'm Kristi... Turning 34 in a couple months. Have two girls and celebrating my 10 year this year. Looking to lose 25-30 more pounds! Add me if you like! :bigsmile:
  • Abi198111
    Abi198111 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile: I'm 33, from the UK, 21 lbs down with about 25 more to go. Feel free to add me for motivation and encouragement. I log every day :smile:
  • BoxingLifestyle
    BoxingLifestyle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!! I welcome as much positive motivation as possible as well as give motivation as well as try and give tips on any questions you may have there is nothing better than motivating others that are on the same page as you and trying to become healthier =)
  • sassynkp
    sassynkp Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome new friends. I am a 42 year old mother of 2 boys. (14 and 12) coming up on 22 years of marriage. I have over 100 lbs to lose and welcome those new to MFP or veterans!
    Feel free to add me! ????
  • sjanejack
    sjanejack Posts: 158
    Options
    I'm around 212 pounds, my goal weight is 150 pounds. I would like to have more friends on here.
    I'm on every day when I can be
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for a while, have about 80-ish lbs to go, can never have enough motivation, nor friends to motivate! Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • Hal_Jordan77
    Options
    I'm 37. 25 pounds down. Plan to lose another 20 then start a bulking diet to add muscle.

I'm here everyday, but don't always update my food diary since I use MFP's food diary function as a reference for foods I'm unfamiliar with. My primary food diary is an actual notebook. Happy to give tips or motivation.
  • Alannah780
    Alannah780 Posts: 32
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm on 10+ times a day, I love commenting, creeping diaries, and giving support.

add me!
  • cniemann26
    cniemann26 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi I'm Courtney 22. I am on everyday. Feel free to add me and we can help motivate each other:)
  • MadCountyMama
    MadCountyMama Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 28, SAHM, lost 15lbs, want to lose 25 more and get toned!
    I am learning to like running and I enjoy meeting new people and sharing the journey.
    Feel free to add me!
  • Blondie12468
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Would love to make some new friends here. I'm 46 and need to lose 60 pounds. I log on every day and will offer support and encouragement to anyone who needs it. Feel free to add me. All are welcome!
  • back2lynne
    back2lynne Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new! (day 2!!) From Ireland and finally ready to get back on track :)
    more concerned about size than scales... aged 27, single mother to a 5 year old girl (shes my motivation!) , been through a lot of crap the past few years, and piled on the lbs... size 16 (uk) and determined to get back to my healthy size12
    feel free to add me!
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hi Bex ffrom Scotland here put on all of my weight with my daughter doesn't help with the fact I have pcos but have lost 20lb so far and am doing this for myself mostly but also so I can keep up with my little beauty. Am on every day and log almost every day so feel free to add me for some support :drinker: :happy:
  • NLynn9812
    NLynn9812 Posts: 5
    Options
    Just started MFP and I need motivation and support! I'm 41 and need to lose at least 50 pounds. Add me and we can help each other!
  • YvonneBerdkan
    YvonneBerdkan Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! i'm 19 and I have quite a long way to go! looking for active users where we can all motivate each other!
  • kbeloved
    kbeloved Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies & gents!
    Started last week, down currently 226lbs goal of 150
    5'10 female 22
    please add!

i enjoy videogames, philosophy and apologetics!
    also, cats
    i love cats
    :]
  • karmickitten
    karmickitten Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, trying to drop some weight (about 80lbs) but can't start till mid July or so for safety reasons but I'd super like to get into the habit of keeping up with logging in and filling out my food diary, I'd love to have some friends :)