Giving your body no choice but to burn fat daily

Options

Replies

• RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    I'm really sorry you guys feel the need to turn someone's success story tips into your own troll-a-thon. Seriously, find something better to do, like working on your poor attitudes. I have just realized this community is full of disrespectful jerks and no longer would like to be a part of it. Enjoy your days and fill yourselves with pride, you have earned it... obviously.

And instead of questioning what I wrote, why don't you do a little research.

In the words of yoda "A bunch of retards you are"

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

OP, you may not like the way people are coming off, but your OP (as full of good intention as it was) is full of misinformation and broscience, especially the protein recommendation.
  • MissJenniLee
    MissJenniLee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Imagining what the world would be like without condescending *kitten*...

I have been asked a lot on what I do, so I made it easy and posted it. So... if you could kindly exhibit more reasonable behavior and move on, it would be appreciated. I'm sorry I inadvertently triggered your troll button.

Imagining what the world would be like without people who make wild claims with no scientific backing to their assertions because they read a poorly researched blog and were dumb enough to believe it.

I have researched...
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options

I have been asked a lot on what I do, so I made it easy and posted it. So... if you could kindly exhibit more reasonable behavior and move on, it would be appreciated. I'm sorry I inadvertently triggered your troll button.

Imagining what the world would be like without people who make wild claims with no scientific backing to their assertions because they read a poorly researched blog and were dumb enough to believe it.

I have researched...

Then you'll be happy to provide that research. We'll wait.
  • forkofpower
    forkofpower Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    *forehead slap* It's proven we only need 8 grams of protein a day which is in 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. But I'm not arguing with ignorance... it only proves to be mind numbingly annoying.

Yeah, okay.

Care to cite that from a reputable source?
  • MissJenniLee
    Options
    How am I seeing results, consistent results to my findings if it's all bull****?
  • PurpleCupcakes01
    Options
    Welp I was about to watch the soaps but this thread may be more entertaining lol
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options

I have researched...
    clearly not actual scientific studies, otherwise 50% of what you said wouldnt have been posted. your best bet is to either back up your claims or abandon thread, because no one here is going to let up until you do
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

I have researched...

Fine. Share some of your research. If it passes muster, I'll eat crow.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    *forehead slap* It's proven we only need 8 grams of protein a day which is in 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. But I'm not arguing with ignorance... it only proves to be mind numbingly annoying.

What, BS.... if you are in a deficit you required about 0.8grams per lb of LBM to avoid losing muscle while you lose fat.

PS cardio burns calories, not fat, A deficit will ensure that you lose weight, adequate protein, a small deficit, and resistance training will ensure that most of the weight you lose is fat, and not lean muscle.
  • redtreediary
    redtreediary Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    One actually burns more fat AT REST (resting and sleeping are 100% fat burns) than working out for 30 minutes on cardio.

You need to write "The Nap Diet." Best-seller, guaranteed!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    How am I seeing results, consistent results to my findings if it's all bull****?

Simple. You have consistently ate at a deficit for a given period of time.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    you saw results because you stuck to a deficit. good for you btw, thats not why your getting *kitten* here, its because alot of what you said isnt true, and in fact there are numerous threads daily where this exact thing happens because someone thinks they know better than everyone else
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    OP,

None of this even remotely makes sense to me. :huh:
  • dmenchac
    dmenchac Posts: 447 Member
    Options

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA

Please TELL US where you read this information?

If you can cite a reputable source, I will leave this site forever.
    If you cannot, you have to leave.
  • Runfaster14
    Runfaster14 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Again - please post a link to the research you did that states we only need 8g of protein a day. Then maybe we would give you more respect - maybe not but LINKS are the basis of backing up what you say.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options

This is why, you held yourself to a caloric deficit.
    gave myself a 1,200 to 1,850 calorie intake limit. I have to take in more than 1,200 but no more than 1,850.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Because you were eating at a deficit. Period. The fact that you lost weight doesn't make your belief system correct, it means that you burned more than you consumed.
  • forkofpower
    forkofpower Posts: 171 Member
    Options

Because weightloss is simple. Stay in a calorie deficit and you lose weight--you stayed in a calorie deficit, you lost weight. People who are misinformed about certain aspects of nutrition lose weight all the time. The other claims you're making are the ones people are taking issue with, especially since you are still not providing sources for your info, despite multiple requests.

Edit: ninja'd, lol
  • MissJenniLee
    Options

Simple. You have consistently ate at a deficit for a given period of time.

But I feel better than ever...
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options

ah, you're are eating at a caloric deficit. :yawn:
This discussion has been closed.