POSTCARD CHALLENGE ROUND 14!!!!

Options

Replies

• RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Louise, you tromped my butt big time!! I can tell that I haven't played in a while when I didn't hit any of my top scores...kudos to you my dear! Can't wait for the next song list :)

Katti Kalandal = 8785pts
    Mugsy Balone = 7630pts
    Baby Girl = 7722pts
    Soul Bossa Nova = 7335pts
    Shoop Shoop Song = 6186pts
    Cosmic Girl = 8394pts
    Body Movin = 9357pts
    Proud Mary = 7544pts

Total dance time (adding up song times, not what the Wii told me as it's never correct since the game loads so slow) was 26min and 191cal burned :)
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Yeah Shannon (or should I call you citygirl?) So glad you're here!!! :)

Looby, I'm gonna lay you DOWN when I play tonight...hmmm...sounds dirty...but it's not :ohwell:

Bring it on!!!!!!!!:smile::smile: :smile:

And that's the sexiest thing anyone's said to me in a loooooonnnnnnnggggggg time! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Arf!!!!!!!!!!!
  • looby1968
    Options
    Louise, you tromped my butt big time!! I can tell that I haven't played in a while when I didn't hit any of my top scores...kudos to you my dear! Can't wait for the next song list :)

Katti Kalandal = 8785pts
    Mugsy Balone = 7630pts
    Baby Girl = 7722pts
    Soul Bossa Nova = 7335pts
    Shoop Shoop Song = 6186pts
    Cosmic Girl = 8394pts
    Body Movin = 9357pts
    Proud Mary = 7544pts

:bigsmile: Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: You did incredibly well!!!!!

I was a sweaty pig, once I'd finished!

Busy night 2moro, so not sure I'll get round to it. And I'm back at work! Thursday is likely to be my next day!
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Oops looks like my head is in the clouds, I already posted my weight yesterday :)

I finished day 2 of Turbo Fire today, despite being massively sore from starting yesterday.
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Yeah Shannon (or should I call you citygirl?) So glad you're here!!! :)

Looby, I'm gonna lay you DOWN when I play tonight...hmmm...sounds dirty...but it's not :ohwell:

Bring it on!!!!!!!!:smile::smile: :smile:

And that's the sexiest thing anyone's said to me in a loooooonnnnnnnggggggg time! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Arf!!!!!!!!!!!

HA! :laugh:

Well I ended up playing Zumba last night instead of JD2. SOOOO, I guess I have to run away with my tail between my legs...next time though...next time :tongue:
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    I walked outside 2x on Monday and once yesterday, not headed out there today, unless I have to go to the store. As for water, Monday was 12 glasses and Tuesday was 16 !!! :drinker:

I plan on Just Dancin' later and I will post the songs I do with my scores for the day, how long I went and cals burned :) Not that my scores will be high or anything, but anyone up to beating my scores? I'll post them soon!

Here's my list:

Girlfriend 9797
    Move Your Feet 8939
    SWAY (My abfab fave) 9807
    Hey Ya (another good one) 9564
    Crazy In Love 10655
    Jump In The Line 4011
    Wake Me Up 9668
    Alright 8095

Time it took (I hit retry on one one them): 28min
    Cal's burned: 206
  • xojox
    xojox Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i have been geting on one of my exercise machines every night!! so thats one goal being met :smile:

I'm also getting my water down my neck not probs!!

My JD2 will be coming out to play on the weekend and i plan on thrashing the lot of you hahaha:bigsmile:

x jo x
  • looby1968
    Options
    i have been geting on one of my exercise machines every night!! so thats one goal being met :smile:

I'm also getting my water down my neck not probs!!

My JD2 will be coming out to play on the weekend and i plan on thrashing the lot of you hahaha:bigsmile:

x jo x

I do so love a challenger!!!!
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    first of i am so so jealous all you have Just Dance...i love that you guys are all "competing" its very awesome! ..second i was good on exercise sat, sun and even mon...tues MIL came and i dont feel comfortable going to workout while she is over (even tho the girls at work say its ok lol) and third...today was so miserable for me and it took everything in me not to get drunk when i got home! I did good though,I had a salad with grilled chicken and a big glass of water. I guess i should have just gotten on the treadmill to work out the aggression but i just felt drained and curled up with my book and played with my daughter. I just now cracked 1 beer and will be going to bed shortly and still have 77 cals left so I am feeling better about being lazy...I am hoping maybe tomorrow i will be empowered and get in my treadmill and some abs ...sorry for all of this venting but i feel like screaming about it but i know my husband just doenst want to hear it lmao :explode: feels good to just tell ppl :flowerforyou:

here are my goals

8 glasses of water - been really good on this one!
    treadmill 30 minutes at least 3 times - 1
    30 day shred at least 3 x's (on demand/cable) -1
    ab work out at least 3x's (on demand/cable) - 2
    at least 30 minutes cleaning non stop each day - 3

my start weight for this challenge is 140

===========
    weighed in today at 142 :grumble:
  • dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hit 10 glasses of water today!!! First time in a while. Got to my ZUmba class yesterday for the first time in 3 weeks. Getting back on the wagon..finally =)
  • looby1968
    Options
    first of i am so so jealous all you have Just Dance...i love that you guys are all "competing" its very awesome! ..second i was good on exercise sat, sun and even mon...tues MIL came and i dont feel comfortable going to workout while she is over (even tho the girls at work say its ok lol) and third...today was so miserable for me and it took everything in me not to get drunk when i got home! I did good though,I had a salad with grilled chicken and a big glass of water. I guess i should have just gotten on the treadmill to work out the aggression but i just felt drained and curled up with my book and played with my daughter. I just now cracked 1 beer and will be going to bed shortly and still have 77 cals left so I am feeling better about being lazy...I am hoping maybe tomorrow i will be empowered and get in my treadmill and some abs ...sorry for all of this venting but i feel like screaming about it but i know my husband just doenst want to hear it lmao :explode: feels good to just tell ppl :flowerforyou:

here are my goals

8 glasses of water - been really good on this one!
    treadmill 30 minutes at least 3 times - 1
    30 day shred at least 3 x's (on demand/cable) -1
    ab work out at least 3x's (on demand/cable) - 2
    at least 30 minutes cleaning non stop each day - 3

my start weight for this challenge is 140

===========
    weighed in today at 142 :grumble:

Oh vent away!!!!!! I often need to vent about my ex (not necessarily on MFP, but to friends) and it helps sooooooo much...Better out than in!!!!

I've put your start weight at 140lbs (not the increased one).

Oh, and WELCOME TO THE CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • looby1968
    Options
    Well, I've managed cardio, weights and water pledges everyday, so far (Leslie Sansone is my saviour!!!!! I do my weights with her workout). I've done 2 lots of sit-ups/push-ups/relaxation.

Need to get another 2 JD sessions in (1 tonight and at the weekend I should be able to do both days). WiiFit sesh will be the same.

So, I think I'm doing pretty well so far!:bigsmile:

Keep it up peeps! We are soooooooooo going to have Hot Bodies!!!!!!!
  • looby1968
    Options
    Hit 10 glasses of water today!!! First time in a while. Got to my ZUmba class yesterday for the first time in 3 weeks. Getting back on the wagon..finally =)

I was planning on starting Zumba classes this year but there's a Wii game coming out (think it's already out in the USA) in February so I've started saving for it!!!!!
  • looby1968
    Options
    Well I ended up playing Zumba last night instead of JD2. SOOOO, I guess I have to run away with my tail between my legs...next time though...next time :tongue:

Is that Zumba for the Wii? It isn't out yet here in England! I'm saving to buy it, in February. Would you recommend it?
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    Ok, so I 'Just Dance'd again, here's my song list and scores if any cares to beat me:

It's Raining Men 10217
    Tik Tok 9009
    Hot Stuff 10270
    I Want You Back 9317
    Call Me 8585
    D.A.N.C.E 9435
    Walk Like An Egyptian 8414
    Take Me Out 10197
    That's Not My Name 10157

I was totally on my A game today!!! Woot Woot!! Time was : 32min 30sec-ish, lol and cal's burned were: 243
  • looby1968
    Options
    Girlfriend 9797
    Move Your Feet 8939
    SWAY (My abfab fave) 9807
    Hey Ya (another good one) 9564
    Crazy In Love 10655
    Jump In The Line 4011
    Wake Me Up 9668
    Alright 8095

Girlfriend 10598
    Move Your Feet 10098
    SWAY 10444
    Hey Ya 9740
    Crazy In Love 10117
    Jump In The Line 7274
    Wake Me Up 8790
    Alright 9611

You beat me on 2!!!!!!! And we were pretty close on 'Hey Ya' Argh! This is worse than when my youngest beat my high scores!!! I didn't realise I was sooooo competitive.

Great fun though and very motivating!

I've just seen your other JD2 results (which are utterly brilliant!!!!) but that challenge will have to wait 'til the weekend!

I did 33 mins ( I keep a jog on in-between songs to increase my cal burn ) and burned 254cals (plus I foolishly did 'Just Sweat' and burned 106 cals).

Of course, I did my JD with the central heating on too! How hot was I??????? Doh!!!!

I'm going to need some extra munchies - Rice cakes, cream cheese, smoked salmon and cucumber, with a cup of hot choc for me, then!!!!
  • looby1968
    Options
    Ok, so I 'Just Dance'd again, here's my song list and scores if any cares to beat me:

It's Raining Men 10217
    Tik Tok 9009
    Hot Stuff 10270
    I Want You Back 9317
    Call Me 8585
    D.A.N.C.E 9435
    Walk Like An Egyptian 8414
    Take Me Out 10197
    That's Not My Name 10157

I was totally on my A game today!!! Woot Woot!! Time was : 32min 30sec-ish, lol and cal's burned were: 243

I've already put a comment in my last post, but, excellent scores!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I was planning on starting Zumba classes this year but there's a Wii game coming out (think it's already out in the USA) in February so I've started saving for it!!!!!
    [/quote]

I have a friend who loves the Wii Zumba game. I'll take my Zumba in person..I love hanging out with the girls :wink:
    We just got a Wii for Christmas so I think I will have to purchase Just Dance..I'm jealous of all you guys comparing scores :grumble:
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Howdy Yall! So, I joined this 30 day no weighing challenge before the post card challange, and Its almost over!!!! I can get on the scale on January 15th!!!!! So, I spose I'm hear to say that I won't be posting a weight till then but, keep up the good work!!!!
  • darlin930
    darlin930 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am just stopping in to say HI and hope that everyone is hanging in there and doing well! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: