Ladies who love the big men?

Options
123457»

Replies

• GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    nah sometimes you just have to step out and beat your chest, then theyll come running back

*pound* *pound* *pound*

(that give the wrong impression)
    :noway:

~ hears the song "welcome to the jungle" =L
  • jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    Options
    I feel like this is the Dan Patrick Show and I need to give my stats. 6'4 220 - ding sing!

They would have followed my stats with "fffat"

Haha. I don't know about that. You look pretty ripped to me, Triple H.

Its a I wish I looked like that pic.

:embarassed:

Well if you follow your username, it's a good start. Remember, we ALL have to start somewhere.
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My DH is a sexy beast! He is 6'2 and 244, Gotta love a man who looks like a man. ;)
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options

Its a I wish I looked like that pic.

:embarassed:

<--- Dedicates Billy Joel's "Just the Way you Are" to Forkdown :wink:

:blushing:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *jumps up and down* My hubby is a bigger boy and I LURVE it. Mind you, my curves don't bother him none. LOL

Careful jumping up and down with those curves.

:wink:
  • AngelRae83
    AngelRae83 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i dont have a man but i prefer solid men.. if only i could find one :P
  • mrogus
    mrogus Posts: 94
    Options
    I like bigger guys . I'm 5'9 and tried dating a shorter and skinny guy in the past and I was way too self conscious about it. With bigger guys its the "safe" factor. I want a manly man who if something happens, can protect me and my family. I am so lucky to find that in my husband!!!
  • 951heather
    951heather Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Love those bigger dudes! They are more manly.
  • grumpy2032
    grumpy2032 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Its not the size of the man its the size of the heart. married for 30 yrs and no matter how big we get or how small its the heart that keeps me near .and yes he is a big man
  • hildursg
    hildursg Posts: 106
    Options
    LOVE the big men!! There is nothing like a lumberjack-type man!!

Am liking that description.
    Something solid yet firm. Enough to make you feel safe and secure yet still soft and cuddly enough without making you feel like your trying to hug the floor!
  • gsg37
    gsg37 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I prefer a bigger guy too. There is just something strange about dating someone that is shorter and skinnier than me, just does not feel right. One guy I dated asked me not to wear my heels. I think a larger guy just feels more like someone that can protect you, I like having to look up to someone also and they have the best hugs in my opinion!
  • abiglosertoo
    Options
    I love bigger men. Tall (6ft +)and muscular but with a little layer of cushioning that's nice to snuggle up to. I'm a sucker for arms and backs. I want to feel like my man can protect me and who makes me feel short. Which is hard because I'm 5'8".
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I had an I love my big man moment that wouldn't have happened if he was a smaller dude. I was really sick this weekend (kidney infection but that's another story) and we were laying on the couch watching movies. I started to fall asleep and was curled up shivering (yay fever!) He stood up, pulled me to my feet and then PICKED ME UP and carried me to bed. Where he wrapped me up in his arms and snuggled me to stop the chills. (I'm 5'10" and 185lb and was mostly dead weight... no little dude's going to pick THAT up and carry it across the house.) He's a good man :love: ... although the same reason he was able to pick me up and carry me is the same reason I NEVER win ticklefights.:grumble:
  • rachel303
    Options
    I Love bigger guys. My bf was so skinny when I met him 10 years ago. He's filled out a lot now and I'm even more attracted to him
  • fludder99
    Options
    haha, this thread makes me 'not' want to lose weight!

good to know there is somebody for everybody then :)
  • tobeinshapeagain
    Options
    I prefer the heavier men.
    What really matters is if he is a good person,
    but if i could have him thin or heavy....heavy is ideal.
  • Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    My hubby is 6'2" and is about 290. He's my big bear and I love him! :heart:
    Since I am 5'10" I have always preferred bigger and brawnier.

Msbanana ~ you have a keeper! :wink: