Weird s**t you do...

Options

Replies

• VoodooSyxx
    VoodooSyxx Posts: 297
    Options
    I prefer bubble baths to showers, and still use Mr. Bubble. My girlfriend can't help but ask really loudly if I got enough Mr. Bubble to last me through the week, when we're in a crowded store. I really hate her sometimes.

300.JPG
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Me too cuz monsters cant bite thru blankets...
  • Ginerrva
    Ginerrva Posts: 226
    Options
    Sit down kids, let me tell you a tale.

-I can't start a meal/tv show/movie until I've emptied my bladder. If it doesn't need emptying, I have to try anyway.
    -When I eat dinner I have to eat the food in order. I have to eat all the fruits/vegetables first, then the designated meat or protein, then the designated carbs/starches. For example I'll eat the salad, then the steak, then the rice. The spinach, then the chicken, then the corn.
    -I lick the powder off my doritos before eating them.
    -I can't just chew and swallow chocolate or candy. That's not enjoying it enough. I have to suck at it till it's nothing.
    -I eat the cake before the icing.
    -I eat the pie filling before the crust (especially on cheesecake. I love graham cracker crust)
    -I generally just attempt to leave the very best of my serving of food to the last.
    -I don't take bites of my food if I don't have to. I break off a piece with my hands, then eat that. Unless of course it's a food that requires utensils.
    -Sometimes with cakes, pancakes, lasagna, etc, I have to completely shred and massacre my portion into pieces before digging in. Never with pie, however. That's just madness.
    -My bedroom door has to be closed when I go to bed. In the summer my window has to be open a crack.
    -When I go to bed I wrap myself into a sort of burrito in my blankets. More like a hard taco on it's side, with the blanket underneath me as well as on top of me.
    -When in a moving vehicle I need the window seat. I prefer staring out the window and imagining scenarios in my head to conversing with whoever's with me.
    -If I'm trying to read a particularly long list, sometimes I'll jump to the bottom and go up from there.
    -When I finish brushing my teeth I have to rinse my mouth with water three times.
    -Unless it's not mine and it's being offered to me, I always take two pieces of gum at once.
    -I always put vinegar, salt, and pepper on my fries. Lot's of vinegar, lot's of pepper.
    -In fact, I put pepper on anything savory, and lots of it.
    -I always drizzle tons of soy sauce on my rice.
    -I cannot have the same breakfast two days in a row.
    -I need either perfect organization, or absolute chaos. Examples: I normally eat healthy, but if I eat one thing unhealthy I feel obligated to stuff my face the rest of the day. When (if) I clean my room, it's absolutely perfect and neat and tidy and smells nice. But if it starts to get a bit messy, I stop caring; I throw dirty laundry on the floor, don't pick things up if I drop them, etc. I'm considered significantly intelligent, and have been since high school, but if I'm outted as not particularly proficient in something I stop trying completely. When I'm drawing something, and a certain aspect isn't exactly how I'd like it, I scribble all over the page before trashing it.
    -I get violent when I'm angry. I punch walls, kick things, pull my hair, hit my head, hit other people, etc. It'll be in a burst. Like, my anger will be stewing for a bit, but then something will cause it to flare up suddenly and I'll have a burst of violence.
    -I LOVE conflict, arguing, drama, and all that jazz. I crave it.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Ketchup on mozzarella sticks...:bigsmile:
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I definitely have some sort of OCD, haha. The one that my family and friends makes fun of me for most is having to pee before we leave the house every time. Not only do I have to go each and every time, but I also have to be the last one to do so. It doesn't matter if I had just gone, I'll go again if you go after I do.
  • mrichesin
    mrichesin Posts: 1
    Options
    Having all the doors shut is my thing too - not just when I'm sleeping but also when I'm showering.
  • mike_ny
    mike_ny Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I sneak into people's homes and hide in the shower, under the bed, and in the closets while wearing a scary doll mask, just to keep people on their toes.

... I couldn't resist ;-)
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I sneak into people's homes and hide in the shower, under the bed, and in the closets while wearing a scary doll mask, just to keep people on their toes.

... I couldn't resist ;-)
    I thought you looked familiar.
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    If I sit with my feet up within 2 minutes my right foot will begin moving in a counter clockwise direction. My father does this, my brother does this, my neice does this. No idea why.
  • willowdragonfly
    willowdragonfly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    When I go out in the mornings to warm my car up in the winter ilI kinda jump in real fast because I have this crazy fear that something is under my car.
  • WildBillR
    WildBillR Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I also have to have light switches all down in the off position, like the ones that have two switches for one light, i will turn lights on and off until i get them to where they are all in the correct position.

Nothing crazy about that IMO. Down means "Off" and up means "On" for ALL switches, dammit!!!

I do this for the upstairs hall light. But the builder messed up the downstairs hall light, so one switch is up and the other down when the light is off. Same thing in our garage. All other lights are in the down/off position. Oh, I curse the builder several times a week.
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I get unreasonably annoyed when people say "try and."
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Haha I get annoyed when people say "anyways" or "must of/could of" I prefer anyway, & must have/could have or must've/could've is fine too.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I prefer sleeping with my closet doors open. So, nothing can hide in my closests.

i prefer them open as well. with the doors shut who knows what's hiding inside. but the bedroom door must be shut.

i can't inhale while looking at someone's face on the t.v. I always have to avert my eyes for a second to breathe in. always. It makes me feel oogy to breathe in while looking at them....and I envision these imaginary trails of breathe that i have exhaled. well sort of, it is hard to explain. it's kind of like there is a mass or energy in the air, and i sometimes use my eyes or even my hand or foot to drag it around and disperse it into different areas. When it is unbalanced (like all clustered up on one side or in a place that makes me feel uncomfortable) i can't stand it. If i feel like a large amount of it is clustered up in an area that i am looking at i will not breathe in until i dart my eyes around to "move it".
  • WildBillR
    WildBillR Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Haha I get annoyed when people say "anyways" or "must of/could of" I prefer anyway, & must have/could have or must've/could've is fine too.

Ah geez, not the grammar stuff - I was beginning to think that I was normal for a moment
  • Jlennhikes
    Options

Yep, those too.
  • Jlennhikes
    Options

Ah geez, not the grammar stuff - I was beginning to think that I was normal for a moment

Really just the grammar stuff that obviously makes no sense. My job is to make verbatim transcripts of what people say, which can make my brain bleed when it has to be punctuated as if it makes sense.
  • Kr1ptonite
    Kr1ptonite Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    If I turn up the TV for example, and say the volume is on 20. If I want to turn it up I have to have it at 25 or 30 , 35, 40 etc. it can't be 21 or 24 and so on. It bugs me till a change it.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I group M&Ms by color before I eat them. I sniff gum and chocolate wrappers after I've opened them. I have to put on chapstick when I chew gum. I eat the raisins out of oatmeal raisin cookies, then eat the cookie.

I so do the M&M thing too. I also have to eat them until all the colours are equal amounts then eat one of each so they are always equal numbers.

Wow that's a little crazy, I'll admit it.
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I will only wear underwear that match or coordinate with the clothing I am wearing over them. If I change my outfit, I will change my underwear to match.

I will only wear open toe shoes, if the nail polish on my toes matches or is not in contrast with the outfit I am wearing.

THIS! ^