chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    You're doing wonderful!
  • DiscoveringDena
    Options
    AMAZING!! Keep it going girly :)
  • hoosierdeb52
    Options
    You look fantastic!! What an inspiration. Love yourself because you are so worth it!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Truly AMAZING!!!!! You should be SO proud of yourself!! You look FABULOUS!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    wow that is so inspiring you look great
    great job :)
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great pictures! I love the way your increasing confidence shines through. If you can do that you can do anything!
  • tjislovinglife
    tjislovinglife Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congrats I sooo needed that today
  • hpdoxi
    hpdoxi Posts: 32
    Options
    Awesome work! Keep it going, your body must feel awesome!!!! The new year has good things to come :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great, honey!! Keep it UP! :bigsmile:
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job with your SELF!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • poeticpurl
    poeticpurl Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!!! You should be very proud of yourself!!!
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    Definitely inspirational!! :-D
  • missm83
    missm83 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    WOW GREAT JOB!! LOOKING AMEZING! :)
  • coniconstance
    coniconstance Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    What else can I say, breath taking! You are absolutely beautiful and inspiring. Thank you for sharing this amazing accomplishment.
  • sayseal75
    Options
    You are A.MAZ.ING!!!!
  • mlcdz
    mlcdz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    "no there was no weightloss surgery and yes I agree I never expected these results so I will clarify: I started in April of 2010 and that's where I was at 340 I didn't accually step on the scale until august which at that time I was between 315 and 300 when I started mfp I lost double digits the first few weeks which I think was mostly water weight due to my high sodium intake piror to starting. I follow a very low carb diet low fat and eat about 1400 calories a day and drink between 14 to 18 glasses of water I have totally cut out all diet drinks and have only tea coffee and water. I also eat high protein fish and chicken. I do exercise alot and have a very active job at the hospital. I exercise everday 2 hours cardio and 1 hour of weightlifting and toning. I do
    most of it in my house with videos and go to the gym for zumba and kickboxing as well as running. I have uped my calories this month to slow weight loss down and focus on toning. I have had lab work done every other week to ensure that my body is getting every thing I need and I have a doctor following my progress so I know when to add supplements. There was no gimicks no pill and no knife. Just hard work I don't reccomend fast weight loss but I just did what I was suppose to and it happened. I went from a size 26 to a size 14 lost 25 inches from my waist. If you have any other questions I'd be happy to answer them!! :)"

Thank you so much for the clarification. I wasn't trying to sound snarky, I really was curious, I hope it came out that way. With the info above, I am even MORE impressed with your committment and continued motivation. Best of luck and keep it up! I don't have 3 hours a day to workout, but I will certainly increase what I do by a few more minutes each week until I get to around an hour. Happy New Year
  • jhines6927
    jhines6927 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Great job!
  • baileyj33
    Options
    This is my second day using this site and as I can see it can really work. CONGRATS!!!
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    way to goo!
    keep working hard !
    it really pays off
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!