Ever seen something so beautiful it made you speachless?

Options

Replies

• Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    This always makes me gaze in wonder when I see it. Yes, shameless reposting from the RDJ lip biting thread.
    Robert_Downey_Jr._lip_bite.gif
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Why YES, I have! Every time I look at myself in the mirror! :bigsmile:
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I pray this Moon girl has deactivated and blocked you. You're creeping me out at this point. I can't imagine what it must be like for her.

"MoonKJ has deactivated their account."

Hopefully the attorney he referenced is helping her to get a restraining order
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I pray this Moon girl has deactivated and blocked you. You're creeping me out at this point. I can't imagine what it must be like for her.

I know you think this will dissuade her paramour but i think not, just par for the course for him, just another...
    manic+monday.jpg
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    Well, this thread has certainly taught me I never want kids, since it seems there's a chance that it'll mess with my head enough to make me speechless at the "beauty" of something that sits around in its own crap drooling and screaming, LOL.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    One girl in High School named Gina Olson. Strawberry blond hair, GORGEOUS smile, and eyes that would light up and shine. Quirky, cute, smart, and fun. I could never find words to talk to her.
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    David-Beckham-pour-H-M_exact780x1040_p.jpg
    My eyes just fell out of their sockets!! God he's a GORGEOUS man! :love:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    David-Beckham-pour-H-M_exact780x1040_p.jpg
    My eyes just fell out of their sockets!! God he's a GORGEOUS man! :love:

Doesn't count b/c I can still talk. For instance I can still say "GET. IN. MAH. BELLEH!"
  • FitWithWit44
    Options
    This always makes me gaze in wonder when I see it.

megan-fox-o.gif

Girl crush on Megan Fox? That is HOT!!!
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options

Robert_Downey_Jr._lip_bite.gif

Well aren't you a clever little thing?
  • FitWithWit44
    Options

107708_tribune_megan_fox_small.gif

Thank you
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Anytime i look up at the sky in the country (telescope or not), full moons and every time I walk through the woods :heart:
  • WJS_jeepster
    WJS_jeepster Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    the northern lights from the bed of a pickup truck on a gravel road in rural northern minnesota. Unbelievable.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options

bradley-cooper-and-gerard-butler-wimbledon-o.gif

Thank you

stop that :P
  • FitWithWit44
    Options

tumblr_inline_myguyoveR51qc3261.gif

Thank you

stop that :P

Make me :tongue:
  • MoonsHosea
    MoonsHosea Posts: 11
    Options
    The complication is she doesn't want YOU! Did you create this profile for the sole purpose to post in this thread?

Perhaps someone else will offer you a tissue. I will simply tell you how you are coming off in my opinion.

See, you don't know what you're talking about. She says she does. And no, I didn't create this profile just to post in this thread. I've been on mfp for a couple years now. I did change my screen name though -- in an effort to be romantic and to remind her of how I feel about her.

Oh, and -- no one asked you for your opinion. This was a thread asking if anyone had seen something so beautiful it left them speechless. None of your comments spoke to that issue. It was just you trolling.
  • MoonsHosea
    Options

Sheesh....it's just a response to the OP and an attempt to be romantic.
  • MoonsHosea
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoL2XvfLkbkZXMgIl9kSVHpWiGa29t6eXF96YNdx3JYnSJHj-Qxw

You totally don't know me, her, or the situation. So your opinion is based on a lack of knowledge.
    But again, have fun mocking and belittling someone and their life. Knock yourself out. Says more about you, than me.
  • MoonsHosea
    Options

Look who's the real creepy stalker. Yes, she deactivated that username - a name she asked me to create for her....only to open under another name (another one I had some part in creating).
  • akh1981
    akh1981 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm a musician, so my world revolves around listening to beautiful things - I'm quite frequently left speechless by things I hear. My son is the only time I've been visually rendered speechless though.