370lbs > 170lbs -- My 200lb transformation (w/ PICS!)

Options

Replies

• momasox
    momasox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome and such an insparation. Thank you for sharing.
  • Nalgh94
    Nalgh94 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! You look great!
  • nicolen160
    nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look so great! Excellent work!
  • jglinter
    jglinter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your accomplishment shows that you can do it without risky surgeries. Good job.
  • Dougf90
    Dougf90 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    It's been a month since I've posted this, which also means I'm a month into my bulk!

Some might think its easier to just eat more, but there is such a mental battle to trust the numbers and the plan. And I think even moreso for those who lost a lot... no one wants to go back to that, or at least feel like they're headed in that direction. I had a few moments of doubt, but nothing I couldn't work myself out of. I'm sure more mental obstacles will always arise the next 5 months, but I feel like I have the numbers right and I'm in control so I'll handle it. Anyways, I'm up 2lbs and I feel stronger... I'm not sure if there is any noticeable changes in only a short month but I'm sure it'll come eventually.

1 month in
    FCPkcnHl.jpg

Thanks again to everyone who has commented!
  • velvoid
    velvoid Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Holy crap dude, well done, that's truly inspirational. I wish I had started at 20 but I started at 40.
  • itsfatum
    itsfatum Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    It's been a month since I've posted this, which also means I'm a month into my bulk!

Some might think its easier to just eat more, but there is such a mental battle to trust the numbers and the plan. And I think even moreso for those who lost a lot... no one wants to go back to that, or at least feel like they're headed in that direction. I had a few moments of doubt, but nothing I couldn't work myself out of. I'm sure more mental obstacles will always arise the next 5 months, but I feel like I have the numbers right and I'm in control so I'll handle it. Anyways, I'm up 2lbs and I feel stronger... I'm not sure if there is any noticeable changes in only a short month but I'm sure it'll come eventually.

What a f'ing boss! Incredible :)

Yeah, there are noticeable changes. Your pect, biceps and triceps look a lot bigger.

Awesome!
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Bump because this is one of the best transformations I have seen.
  • tatecass
    tatecass Posts: 38 Member
    Options

1 month in
    FCPkcnHl.jpg

Thanks again to everyone who has commented!

You are truly an inspiration! Keep up the good work and yes, there is definitely a difference! :)
  • ChristineRoze
    ChristineRoze Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!! awesome very inspiring :)
  • MomforNoah
    MomforNoah Posts: 76
    Options
    Wow ! Amazing..now you are a chick magnet!
  • sunitar292
    sunitar292 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! I'm speechless... :drinker: cheers to you!
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    wow that is truly amazing. great job. really inspiring.
  • lmatteson04
    lmatteson04 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I needed to read this today! That is so inspirational!! :smile: You look absolutiely amazing! Congrats on your success!
  • StephanieBrocious
    StephanieBrocious Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Diggin' the aviator glasses, well done! :)
  • justlana
    justlana Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I wanted to post these pics today because tomorrow marks the end of a phase in my transformation process. Tomorrow I begin bulking up for the first time, I'm excited and a bit nervous! For the longest time I've been in a constant deficit and I'm ready to see some actual gains. I woke up on June 11th 2011 sick of how my life was headed. I was 200lbs overweight, a hermit with severe social anxiety, and had no clue on how to control my IBS. Being obese triggered my anxiety in public which triggered my IBS symptoms, effectively making my house the only safe place to be.

I didn't want to live that way anymore, so I did some research online which ultimately lead me to making an MFP account. Along the way I've learned a TON; counting calories, what my TDEE is, the benefits of hitting your macro goals, understanding water weight, strength training for fat loss etc.... I soaked it all up. Combining that with some hard work and dedication this is the result of all of my work, I hope this helps motivate and inspire others to keep at it!

5'10"
    Starting: 20yo 370lbs
    Current: 23yo 170lbs

otxG7h0.jpg

Thank you to everyone in advance!
  • justlana
    justlana Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    simply outstanding!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • NinjaUnicornPirate
    NinjaUnicornPirate Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! Congrats!

How difficult were the last 20 pounds for you?
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Great results!!!! Just awesome. It can be done people!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!