To the ladies who are 5'4"....

Options

Replies

• sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    -what kind of build are you? small or medium

- how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 140.2 size 6 (but I never wear pants--skirts all the time)

- what is your goal weight and why? 130 - 135. That's what I like to see on the scale. I was 127 for most of my adult life, but I am a heavy lifter for over 2 years now. Just haven't been eating well in the last several months and crept back up to my max of 142. Back on it for a week now. 140 is my psychological limit.

- how old are you 46

- and have you had any kids? 6 pregnancies; 3 c-sections, 3 losses, 1 adopted for total of 4 kids.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    To you ladies who are 5'4", some questions :)

- what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large)
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear?
    - what is your goal weight and why?
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing)
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )

I'll answer my own questions too :)
    - I am medium build
    - I am 153 and in size 12 pants
    - right now my goal weight is 140 mainly because I have no clue last time I was below 150 (my pre-babies weight) and its considered a healthy weight whereas I am considered overweight currently
    - I am 30
    - I have had 2 kids, both by c section, so have the below the belly button pooch and clothes that fit me at this weight pre kids don't fit me or don't fit the same, kids have defintely changed my body, especially in the hips/belly area

(and anyone that wants to add me as a friend, feel free to :) )

I'm medium build.
    155 and size 9
    Goal is 125 but it's a rather arbitrary number. I would rather go by body fat %, and that goal is 22-25%.
    I'm 40 and no kids.

The last time I weighed around 125, I looked sickly, with spindly legs, and it was due to an ongoing medical issue which has long since been resolved. I've added lots of weight training to avoid that look. I don't want to be skinny or have stick legs.
  • lmeskd
    lmeskd Posts: 3
    Options
    - I think I'm either small or medium frame. My measurements are 33" bust, 24" waist, 34" hips.
    - I usually wear a size 4. I'm sitting at around 120lbs.
    - My goal weight is around 105lbs. I think I'll be happy around there.
    - I am 24
    - I've never had kids and I don't plan to. Not before I'm 30 anyway.
  • sugarlemonpie
    sugarlemonpie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    1. Large build. Broad shoulders, size 10 feet.
    2. I weigh 188 right now and size 14/16 pant.
    3. Right now my goal is about 167lbs, because that's 30lbs from when I started.
    4. I am 24.
    5. No kids.

:)
  • figuu
    figuu Posts: 20
    Options
    1. Small
    2. I don't wear pants with number sizes, but I weigh 110lbs
    3. 104lbs because that's what I used to weigh and I felt healthy and comfortable at that weight
    4. 18
    5. Nope
  • loricious
    loricious Posts: 2
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? Somewhere between medium and large
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? I'm between 250 and 260, and I wear a 22W.
    - what is your goal weight and why? I'd like to be below 170, but it'd be really nice to get to about 155, where I was in high school. Even at 155, I was a solid 14.
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 36
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) 1 kiddo almost 3 years ago, via c-section. I did go up a size with my body changing.
  • sarahjasminebicknell
    sarahjasminebicknell Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large) I'm never sure about this but i think i must be small.
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? I am 134 lbs and 10-12 uk size.
    - what is your goal weight and why? 119 lbs, because i want to wear my bikini on hols and at the moment i wobble, exercise needed i feel!
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) im 39 years old, can't believe that!
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) no, i wish i had that excuse, i have wobble problems because i used to be 184 lbs, far too much chocolate.
    :smile:
  • Angylisis78
    Angylisis78 Posts: 32
    Options
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )

Medium build.
    I currently weigh 204 (at the MD dressed, I don't know what I weigh nekkid) and I am in a size 12/14 pants.
    Goal weight is back down to about 145 (size four).
    I am 36
    I have four kids.
  • bethfartman
    bethfartman Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    -5'3.5"
    -Medium build w/ broad shoulders
    -I wear around a size 10 pants, 28-30" waist pants, and I weigh around 163 currently
    -Goal weight around 140 (130 would be amazing, though.) Same thing, I kind of pulled this number out of no where and will adjust as I get closer.
    -No kids, but I've had several surgeries that required the same incision (plus some) as a c-section, and I have the same annoying pooch that didn't exist before.

These are all really interesting responses, it's nice to compare a little!
  • anotherwarriorgirl
    anotherwarriorgirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

- Medium build
    - Currently weigh around 138 (I think), pant size 6
    - My primary goal is to get down to my driver's license weight (from when I was 16!), which was 124 lbs; however, when I was working out regularly, I was down to 118 lbs
    - 24 years 9 months
  • fatbgone61
    fatbgone61 Posts: 1
    Options
    i way 60 pounds
  • daliyanin
    daliyanin Posts: 93 Member
    Options

- Medium, not really sure
    - Currently 136lb and between 2-4 size pants
    - I don't have a goal weight. I just want to lose some extra fat and have a flat tummy.
    - 33 years
    - I have one child, that was enough damage :-)
  • yorkshiregoal
    yorkshiregoal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have a medium frame.

I currently weigh 243 lbs, and wear size 18.

My goal weight is 150, because I want to heal my body and live a happy and healthy life!!

I'm 28, and have not had any kids.

Any other 5'4" ladies who have more than 100 lbs to lose or are interested in clean eating, feel free to send me a friend request!! :D
  • LEDrain
    LEDrain Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5", to be precise. :)
    Small build.
    108 lbs now & pants fit me weirdly...I change size so much between brands, so anywhere from 2-5!
    My goal weight is 106ish...it's mostly just to maintain though, because I am recovering from an ED.
    I'll be 18 next month.
    Nooooo, never having kids!
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    5'3

- I am medium build
    - I am 185 lbs and in size 12 pants
    - goal weight is 140
    - I am 37
    - I have had 2 kids (already grown), carry a lot of my weight in lower belly, hips and thighs.

21525558.png
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    5'4 / 130

--- I always thought I was large built.. but after losing 50 lbs I would say medium. I have wider/developed shoulders and hips.
    --- Currently weight 130 and I am wearing 2/4 pants for the most part
    --- Original goal weight was 128.8 because that was exactly 50 lbs from my heaviest. Now I am thinking my new goal will be between 120 and 125.
    --- I am 35 and was fat most of my life. Lost most of the 50 lbs in the last 15 months with the help of crossfit, paleo-ish food, and running.
    --- no kids
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    To you ladies who are 5'4", some questions :)

I'll answer:
    - I am medium build
    - I am 134 and in size 6/8 pants
    - goal weight is 130
    - I am 38
    - I have had 2 kids; one by natural birth and one by c-section.
  • jooliahoolia
    Options
    - and have you had any kids?

Hey thanks for the questions, its been encouraging to see everybody's posts. Here's mine:

I'm probably a medium build
    I weigh 174 (down from 196 woo!) and right now I usually wear a 12.
    My goal weight is 150ish because I like my curves ;) Once I'm there I'll evaluate if I need to go lower.
    I'm 23
    I don't have any kids.
  • jooliahoolia
    Options
    My metabolism slowed down a lot too! I could eat whatever I wanted but I didn't change my habits so I got up to 196 before realizing that things needed to change.
  • AubrieJo328
    AubrieJo328 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    -Medium build
    -I weigh 168 (166 in the morning) Pant size 13
    -My goal weight is 125 because it pretty much in the middle of my healthy weight range
    -25 years old
    -I have 2 beautiful girls. Ages 6 and 3