medium or small build
    weight is 177 goal weight 120
    pant size 16
    21 years old
    no children
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    To you ladies who are 5'4", some questions :)

- what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large) small framed

- how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 135 pounds, size 9 in jeans

- what is your goal weight and why? My goal was 140lbs to begin with, but may continue to 130 or so.

- how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 21

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) no kids
  • Jbeilfuss84
    Jbeilfuss84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large) medium and i carry most of my weight in my hips and tummy

- how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 176 size 11/12 jeans

- what is your goal weight and why? My goal is 140 for now but ill reevaluate one i get there. i want muscle definition!

- how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 30

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) 3 kids... 6, 2, and 5mo so damage has definitely been done lol

anyone feel free to add me! the more friends for motivation the better!
  • LoriAnnVantulden
    Options
    I'm 5'4". :)
    I've been using MFP for 2 months, lost 19 pounds so far.

- what kind of build are you?
    small build
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear?
    I currently weigh 153 and wear a size 9.
    - what is your goal weight and why?
    My goal changes daily. I think 125 is what I'm aiming for because that's what I weighed before the agoraphobia, MDD and PTSD got really bad a few years ago.
    - how old are you
    I just turned 41 years old.
    - and have you had any kids?
    I have 4 kids, all natural births, all living at home still. They are 21, 19, 17 and 15 years old.
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Build: Large
    CW: 160
    Pant Size: 10
    GW: 140-145 from past experience & photos
    Children: 1 - Vaginal birth, breastfed 15mo
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Zombie thread.
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    - wt today 155
    - what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large) small
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 8-10 top and 10-12 bottom (goal 4-6)
    - what is your goal weight and why? 130 because I am small boned
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 51
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) yes 2 C-sections & popped quickly back to my size then (that's been quite some time ago for me - mine are 20 and almost 25).

feel free to add me.

:flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options

- what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large)
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing)
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )

-large frame? IDK...I still seem large to me...I guess we'll see. Even when thin I have broad shoulders and wide hips

-I currently weigh 193 (down from 247), and I'm in a weird place with pants right now. The 16s are too big, but the 14s are still *just* too small

-my goal weight is 145. it's what I weighed after having my son almost 10 years ago

-yes, 2. one son (10), one daughter (6)
  • dawnmitchell6766
    dawnmitchell6766 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4 3/4"

- what kind of build are you? medium
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? I currently am 143.8 lbs in a size 6 (I have long legs for someone who is 5'4"
    - what is your goal weight and why? 130lbs realistically, I dont see myself at 125 anymore.
    - how old are you? I am 47, soon to be 48
    - and have you had any kids? I have 3 boys - ages 10,11 &12 - and yes, they do affect your body! :smooched:

Ive been on MFP since late February and have lost 6.5 lbs. I wouldn't say I have been dieting, but have definitely been eating healthy, watching portion sizes and adding additional exercise on days that I want to splurge. Its coming off slowly, but hopefully this time it will stay off as it is more of a lifestyle change and not a diet per se.
  • Debbjones
    Debbjones Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Zombie thread.

Wow! Anyone else find it amazing that this thread was originated on November 3, 2011!

All that said here is my data!

- what kind of build are you? SMALL
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? AVG WEIGHT 105, SIZE 0 SOMETIMES 00
    - what is your goal weight and why? GOAL WAS 108, REACHED MY GOAL...
    - how old are you? MID 50'S
    - and have you had any kids? TWO CHILDREN WHEN I WAS IN MY TEENS AND 20'S. Both children weighed over 10 pounds the first was closer to 11 at birth. Both were natural with a few drugs to assist. I too have the tummy "pooch" and stretched skin one might expect from carrying such large babies full term!

Lot's of great data in this stream... it would be interesting if someone took all this data and analyzed it in a spread sheet... :-) just saying!
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I am just a hair shy of 5'5".
    - what kind of build are you? large
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? I weigh 170 and wear anywhere from an 8 to an 11.
    - what is your goal weight and why? 155-160 although I am very happy where I am, as my body fat is in a desirable range for normal people who are not athletes/not bodybuilding. I have a body fat goal (20-22%), not a scale goal.
    - how old are you? 41
    - and have you had any kids? no
  • kwaz29
    kwaz29 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large) i think medium!
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? i am currently 170 lbs, and wear a size 8-10..just starting to get loose in the 10's!
    - what is your goal weight and why? My goal weight is 140-150...haven't decided yet, would like to see how I look as I go down.
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 22-will be 23 next week!!
    - and have you had any kids? definitely NO kids!
  • laken_Paige2222
    Options
    -What kind of build are you? Small
    -How much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 115 lbs, and I wear a size 4
    -What is your goal weight and why? 100... I would just like to lose some weight
    -How old are you? 13
    -And have any kids? Umm no
  • SharAnWil
    SharAnWil Posts: 12 Member
    Options

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )

I'll answer my own questions too :)
    - I am medium build
    - I am 153 and in size 12 pants
    - right now my goal weight is 140 mainly because I have no clue last time I was below 150 (my pre-babies weight) and its considered a healthy weight whereas I am considered overweight currently
    - I am 30
    - I have had 2 kids, both by c section, so have the below the belly button pooch and clothes that fit me at this weight pre kids don't fit me or don't fit the same, kids have defintely changed my body, especially in the hips/belly area

(and anyone that wants to add me as a friend, feel free to :) )

I am heavily built... not just large
    I am under 300 by now (seeing as I see changes in my body but I don't want to get on a scale) and size 22 pants
    My main goal for now is 150 but my ULTIMATE is 125 (I want cuts in my arms and thighs)
    I am 24 years old as of 2 weeks ago.
    I just lost a baby last November (my first pregnancy actually) I want a baby actually but that's going to interfere with my weightloss goals... and supposedly so will birth control so I have to be careful with sex. Before I got pregnant, (weeks before) I started the gym so it didn't rally have an effect, I was always fat lol, but my tummy grew (more than likely from food and being sedentary).
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    1. What kind of build are you?
    I'm fairly short, but I have a large build. My bones are very thick. I have measured my bones in my wrist (no fat there) and other areas. According to charts, I have a large bone structure.

2 . How much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear?
    I currently weigh 182 and I wear size 12 pants.

3. What is your goal weight and why?
    My goal weight is 150 lb. However, I want to also build muscle, so that's 150 with muscle, not just fat.

4. How old are you?
    I am 22.

5. Have you had any kids?
    Not yet, but I want to. That's one of my reasons for losing weight and getting healthier.
  • julez4774
    julez4774 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    medium
    180lb 18 uk
    130lbs
    1 child age 20

• Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I am small or medium built (?)
    33 yo
    Cw is 212, size16-18
    Gw is 145, for a healthy BMI (from there i will see)
    I have 2 young ones and it did affect the size and shape of my belly A LOT
  • MarilynTC
    MarilynTC Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have a large build.
    I weigh 171 and wear a size 12 pants, size large top, and size 14 dress (I have broad shoulders).
    My goal weight is 145 - 150 (will decide when I get closer).
    I have 2 children and am 40 years old. I had my first child at 36 and my second last year at 39. I do not think my shape changed that much, just a little rounder tummy.
  • likehemingway
    likehemingway Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    5"4", small-medium
    SW: 150.5
    CW: 131-ish
    GW: 120-125
    I range in pants, but usually 4-6
  • nicholelwolfe88
    nicholelwolfe88 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    5'4" - medium build
    SW: 165.5
    CW: 163.0
    GW: 130ish

Pant size: average 10, but range from 8-12 depending on fit and style.
    Shirt size: no idea, anywhere from Med-1x depending on style.
    Dress size: 10 average, but really I'm an 8 bottom, and 12 top (at least that's what the bridal shop told me) This is probably due to my Dcup :P

I have one daughter (3), vaginal birth with complications. I only gained 20lbs during pregnancy and breastfed for a few months, so actually it doesn't seem to have affected my body much besides a few (very few) stretch marks around my lower tummy. I have always gained weight around my midsection, so I won't blame motherhood for that one. A desk job is what caused my 10+ pound weight gain because I was actually lighter after I had my daughter than I was before I got pregnant.