Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Ok you all very sick ...now stoppit

:laugh: :laugh:
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    ::checks in shirt::

I have boobs. Seldom get FRs because of it. Wait............did you friend me because I had boobs???? :ohwell: :wink:
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    It's not about having boobs. It's about marketing what you're working with. The better the display, the more people you draw in.
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    I'm just curious...

On average, how many friend requests do you get each week?

I have a feeling women receive a lot of friend requests (from both men and women).

Meanwhile, I'm guessing most men rarely get them.
    I have boobs. I get friend requests from people who like my Dr. Who profile picture, but haven't gotten any because I have boobs. lol
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    This bunny has no boobs to speak of. However:
    Yj9US7b.png

I just can't deal with a large list, so I've stopped accepting and just let them sit there.
    I've been MIA and it would be wrong of me to accept people that I won't be able to get to know on a personal level and say hello to.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Well, Snape draws a couple of people every few days.
  • squeepig
    squeepig Posts: 89 Member
    I've only had 15 friend requests since I joined, and none of them mentioned my boobs. Had to remove 2 friends because they were only interested in getting me to sign up for something (non-boob related, too!).
  • thesoundman
    thesoundman Posts: 6 Member
    Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show.gif
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    I would not worry about how many friend requests you get.

I would rather have a few good friends than a bunch of fair weather friends so to speak.
  • Sbrn_
    Sbrn_ Posts: 351 Member
    Haha, I get next to no friend requests. I do have boobs (itty ones, but hey they are there!). I'm assuming it's because I have no photos in my profile, and because I have - I'll admit - not the most eye-catching profile picture. Also, I rarely post, so there's the lack of forum personality. I don't want friends anyway to be honest, I prefer going at this alone and I don't want the "responsibility" of chatting and updating people on my progress. It's rude to ignore people but that's exactly what I'd do if I had friends, so better none (or very little). I'm too lazy for all that... All I wanna do is log! :laugh:
  • Sinisterly
    Haha, I get next to no friend requests. I do have boobs (itty ones, but hey they are there!). I'm assuming it's because I have no photos in my profile, and because I have - I'll admit - not the most eye-catching profile picture. Also, I rarely post, so there's the lack of forum personality. I don't want friends anyway to be honest, I prefer going at this alone and I don't want the "responsibility" of chatting and updating people on my progress. It's rude to ignore people but that's exactly what I'd do if I had friends, so better none (or very little). I'm too lazy for all that... All I wanna do is log! :laugh:
    Tbh it's not that, bc I have a grumpy bunny pic. People just add you if you entertain them and/or give them advice on forums. :3
  • KittiePerry
    KittiePerry Posts: 133 Member
    Usually one a week if I'm lucky lol
  • squeepig
    squeepig Posts: 89 Member
    To be honest, I'd rather people quote me for something I say on the forum, than to send me requests because of my 42Fs.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    no. :sad:
  • joan23_us
    joan23_us Posts: 263 Member
    I have a pretty nice rack, but I don't show them off, therefore not alot of fr's for moi.

HMMMMMM... intrigued.... as well as curious.... ;P
  • KarmaLaine
    KarmaLaine Posts: 37 Member
    Boob pic = Best way to attract skeezers interested in a *kitten* workout.
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    I'm in this thread because I heard boobs.
  • joan23_us
    To be honest, I'd rather people quote me for something I say on the forum, than to send me requests because of my 42Fs.

judging by the half showing pic profile you posted....thats not bad at all... not bad... NO FR request though as this thread is about boobs and dont want to be tagged as one :tongue:
  • Sinisterly
    +1 for honesty.
  • joan23_us

INB4 BOOBS, LOL