Mothers raising the next generation of jerk kids

Options

Replies

• _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Because obviously, fathers are irrelevant.

Because women ultimately (and whether they accept or realize that responsibility or not) decide who becomes a child's father, yes, mothers have more say here.

How's that again?

Under all legal interactions, you gals control who you have sex with...(did i really have to spell that out?)

Don't you guys control who you have sex with too though? I mean, it's not like you're forced to do it. So, seems to me it's a dual decision. Unless, well the alternative would be illegal.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    If my husband and I ever decide to have kids, jerks will be the least of your worries, start counting down to the apocalypse :laugh: .

I have heard their are a couple of child free by choice people around here... :wink:

It's not a choice, I'm sacrificing for the benefit of humanity, because I'm such a wonderful caring person....or lazy, whatever.
  • CompressedCarbon
    CompressedCarbon Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My children are a pleasure to have in class. I have the report cards that prove it. It's because they were raised on a diet of fast food and sugar.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Because women ultimately (and whether they accept or realize that responsibility or not) decide who becomes a child's father, yes, mothers have more say here.

How's that again?

Under all legal interactions, you gals control who you have sex with...(did i really have to spell that out?)

Don't you guys control who you have sex with too though? I mean, it's not like you're forced to do it. So, seems to me it's a dual decision. Unless, well the alternative would be illegal.

I think he's saying men are just powerless when offered the V.

Or you know, women can opt to terminate pregnancies, while men don't really have the option. They can vanish into the night and never be heard from again, but they have still reproduced and have to spend the rest of their lives hiding from the man if they don't want to pay.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    That judge the food choices of others......

Dads too, we cannot single mothers out!

I don't even know who my baby daddy is.

Not it!

Please PM me your phone number, the producers of Maury have been trying to contact you for several weeks.

It's down you or Ennui_Miller or Derpes. Several others have already been crossed off the list.

Can't be me! I finished just before we started! All 3 times! Remember?
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    My children are a pleasure to have in class. I have the report cards that prove it. It's because they were raised on a diet of fast food and sugar.

Nice kids are often the ones that aren't hangry.

Or you know, not forced to eat brussel sprouts.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    If my husband and I ever decide to have kids, jerks will be the least of your worries, start counting down to the apocalypse :laugh: .

I have heard their are a couple of child free by choice people around here... :wink:

It's not a choice, I'm sacrificing for the benefit of humanity, because I'm such a wonderful caring person....or lazy, whatever.

I bet you would feed your baby cake, wouldn't you?
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options

How's that again?

A guy being able to say no?

Thats Broscience
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'm to lazy to raise my children. I let the TV and school do that for me.
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options

How's that again?

OK John, I have decided, you will be my baby's Daddy. :laugh:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Not it!

Please PM me your phone number, the producers of Maury have been trying to contact you for several weeks.

It's down you or Ennui_Miller or Derpes. Several others have already been crossed off the list.

Well, junior is growing a fu manchu at 3, so, I dunno, you seem like a reasonable suspect to me.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    All kids are jerks. The end.

My little angel is an angel. She only eats organic produce and sh*ts rainbows. :mad:

My experience with children leads me to believe that you are incorrect.
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options

How's that again?

I think he's saying men are just powerless when offered the V.

OOHHH, yep.... got it!
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options

How's that again?

OK John, I have decided, you will be my baby's Daddy. :laugh:

Cool, I'll go fire up the Delorean...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    If dad is fat and mom judges the food choices of others, what do you end up with then?
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options

Not it!

Well, junior is growing a fu manchu at 3, so, I dunno, you seem like a reasonable suspect to me.

rPQRf24.gif

Hmmm...That does sound like me. Is he also mysterious and inscrutable?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    If dad is fat and mom judges the food choices of others, what do you end up with then?

A hole in the space time continuum?

Or, you know, something considerably less fun than that.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    People are too damned nosy these days. Used to be folks would mind their own business but now they want to help the nanny state tell you how to raise your kids to be entitled little brats.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    My children are neither jerks nor fat. They are perfect angels. Thank you very much.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

I bet you would feed your baby cake, wouldn't you?

Only if it was blended with coca cola and baby cow juice in to a liquified form so that it could be injected directly in to the little monster's gullet via beer bong, because you know, playing choo choo would take up too much of my "me" time.