White chocolate and macadamia nut cookies
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    Rocky Road ice cream.
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Summer squash pizza crust from All Recipes.com topped with basilico sauce, olives, roasted red bell peppers, artichoke hearts and Italian 4 cheese blend. Because now I can eat pizza constantly without exploding.
  • gamagem
    gamagem Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Ugh, had Ruby Tuesday's for dinner and ate way too much, but I've been exercising my butt off this week. Plus haven't gone out to dinner in months, so screw it. Momma didn't feel like cooking and cleaning!
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Meatballs in marinara. Because awesome.
  • bluntlysally
    bluntlysally Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    dove chocolate.

just discovered the sea salt caramel dark chocolate ones... the mint dark chocolate ones are actually my fav.
  • cindyxh
    cindyxh Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    7 Grain Sprouted Bread lightly spread with strawberry preserves made in Portugal, yum!!! Needed a snack :)
  • Edmond_Dantes
    Edmond_Dantes Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    gF
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Rocky Road ice cream. I competed with my daughter at Just Dance so I could have some.
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Deep fried mushrooms. Cuz that's what was for dinner and I didn't have to do the cooking part! :laugh:
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Wheat toast, butter and grape jelly with a cup of coffee.
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Mcdonalds....big mac, fries and an extra hamburger....its cheat meal day lol
  • deliberatelyliz
    deliberatelyliz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with TJ's sweetened coconut, Bob's Red Mill flaxseed meal, dried goji berries and cranberries mixed in.
  • LynndaMaree
    LynndaMaree Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    The last thing I ate was two fresh juicy peaches because I was craving fresh fruit. And they were delicious!
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Insanely hot thai chicken stir fry - ridiculously good! :tongue:
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    a scoop of coconut ice cream from the Thai restaurant i ordered from yesterday. it was scrumptious!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    For dinner I had two honey butter biscuits from Church's Chicken.

Today was the first day I've ever gone over my calories. *hangs head in shame*
  • cheesevixen_staci
    cheesevixen_staci Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    What: Hawaiian Luau Grilled Chicken (4oz), Steamed Broccoli w/o butter, White Rice a pat of butter (1/2c)

Why: I found all the ingredients to make a new chicken marinade, so I made it for dinner and it turned out great. I usually pop in veggies and a starch with my meals. Rice and Broccoli seemed to be the healthiest ones I could think of that would go well with the dish.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I had a Galaxy Ripple, because I was still a fair amount under my calories for the day and I didn't have the time to make anything better. Feeling guilty now though.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I had a Galaxy Ripple, because I was still a fair amount under my calories for the day and I didn't have the time to make anything better. Feeling guilty now though.

if it fit into your calories for the day then why do you feel guilty?