• MN4US
    MN4US Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    ... Still awaiting OP's leg photo?
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    ... Still awaiting OP's leg photo?

It's stuck next to suk's ability to read what the OP said in other posts (especially her eating under 1400 cals and worrying that level of overeating would make her fat).

We have an OP with skewed body image and no understanding of healthy weight, intake, etc along with one person willing to help her rationalize away any solid advice ... the perfect pairing for an unhealthy future.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    But not you.
    I know - it's pretty terrible that I actually ask for it to be pointed out WHERE I am wrong, and somehow this repeatedly gets ignored - I should obviously just shut up and accept the people that repeatedly make up what I and others say have actually changed the matrix so it's now the truth? ;)

So com'on ins, give us a quote to show all these glaring contradictions! Surely you can provide us with SOME evidence that your claims have a little standing?
  • Hell_Flower
    Hell_Flower Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    ANYWAY.

OP - have a quick look about what body type you are. It sounds to me like you might be pear-shaped (I'm a girl who is the same). No matter what diet/restrictions/exercise, I have had to accept that I am not built to have a thigh gap, bikini bridge or slender thighs. Even at 103lbs at 5ft4, I still had saddlebags and, proportionately, still did not have lean thighs I was questing for. Incidentally, I was also not happy in the slightest.

It's a long road, but try to learn to love it - I'm guessing you've also got a pert butt and flat-stomach, to go along with those slender arms.

Good luck!x
  • brianpperkins
    Options
    But not you.
    I know - it's pretty terrible that I actually ask for it to be pointed out WHERE I am wrong, and somehow this repeatedly gets ignored - I should obviously just shut up and accept the people that repeatedly make up what I and others say have actually changed the matrix so it's now the truth? ;)

So com'on ins, give us a quote to show all these glaring contradictions! Surely you can provide us with SOME evidence that your claims have a little standing?

Better yet ... highlight where you're correct. You claimed she's sprinting when she says otherwise (wrong there) ... you cited "skinny shaming" when the rest of us are talking specifically about this 18 year old girl who is at the low end of a healthy weight now, randomly picked a goal weight, is undereating based on any sensible plan (supporting and helping her rationalize unhealthy decisions on your part, so pretty much wrong again) ... you've agreed with her concept of bulk when she's a female eating well below TDEE (wrong yet again) ....

Keep inserting things into her posts that aren't there while ignoring the facts she presents. I realize that allows you to remain in your delusional state ... I don't think you grasp that though. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a few mouse clicks to make on MFP which will clear this thread up on my screen and prevent any more of your fertilizer filled posts from cluttering my thread.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    You claimed she's sprinting when she says otherwise
    No. YOU are wrong there.
    I have several times clarified that I was not referring to the op.

First time:
    Soooo....you read all this and what you hit from it is that you think the OP is a sprinter?
    Not at all

Second time, in reply to your post
    Again, I was offering the opposite of the similarly ridiculous (I would suggest) comments about long distance running-

Third time:
    I have more than once, I believe, clarified that I was not suggesting the OP was a sprinter,

Yes, that is THREE TIMES that I've made it clear I did not think the OP was a sprinter and it was not my intention for the original post to be viewed that way.

Yet you are trying to use this as your first example of why I am wrong :yawn:.

So; my question to you; have you read anything that you are criticising, or did you make it all up in your head before then criticising it?

Now, lets try again.
    If you want to claim that I've said something, please point to exactly where I've said, otherwise I (and quite likely others who have bothered to actually READ the posts) will just assume you're lying?

As for highlighting where I'm correct; in the first post I said the following:
    You are absolutely not 'allowed' to desire a slim and non-muscular look from what I've seen
    The amount of made-up claims, insults and incredibly badly researched assumptions resulting from mentioning this with a delightful irony further enforces that it's something that "I've seen".
    Are you claiming that it is not something I've seen?
  • bbunny95
    bbunny95 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow you are all still raging on my post?
    Okay first things are getting a little crazy here, second i am not undereating my lovelies thank you for worrying so much about me...I am eating around 1400/1600 calories a day wich is how i feel perfectly fine and satisfied (Notice i mentioned before i am vegetarian, most things i eat are lower calorie so even if i eat a big meal it wont round up to that much). I used to overeat (about 2300/2500 calories of crap without any exercise), thats why i posted that (now i know it was ridiculous) post about if i was eating too much, because (as i mentioned before) i've cutted down on portion sizes and started eating healthy wich means i feel fuller with less and not being used to feel so full anymore i worried...
    Second i didn't say i never weighed above 50kg like someone here mentioned, i said it was my "natural" weight it was how much i weighed with a nice healthy diet i've gained much more since that i've been at nearly 60kg (wich for my body frame is very noticeable specially because it was 60kg of fat) and now i'm getting much better, i've putted 50kg in my goal weight just because of that, not because i want to be stick thin i don't obcess about my figure as much as you make it seem, i worry about it as much as any other person would...I understand that i am still growing and that my weight/shape/everything might change, and it doesn't worry me to the point you "advertise" it, i'm not starving myself until i get to 50kg (it was just a reference number for me to put into my goal weight), i'm just doing what feels good for me (again, if i'm hungry i'll eat, if i'm not i wont) and workout a little bit to stay toned, i'm not the kind of girl who wishes for alot of muscle, i seriously don't, i like a slightly toned body and nothing more, i like a delicate frame...if my thighs get big just **** it!
    Seriously, i was merely asking if there was a way to lean them out, because they felt bulky and my muscle is short, you all could have just told me, no sorry it's not or yes or whatever i don't really care about this anymore.... i didn't desperate about it or anything and in my opinion you all overreacted and kinda jumped into conclusions, just kinda...
    Now please move on this post is old
  • brianpperkins
    Options
    "the final result was 1382 calories but still i feel so guilty, will this make fat grow? "
    "I usually eat around 1300 calories per day"
    "I am eating around 1400/1600 calories a day wich is how i feel perfectly fine "

Which of these statements made by you during the past three days is the truth?
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options

>I do not have eating disorders!!!<
    I'm just trying to mantain my weight, when i say i have an unhealthy relationship with food i mean that sometimes i over eat, and sometimes i eat crap!! (my normal diet being vegetarian, most of the things i eat are very low calorie!!so when i eat crap i'm not used to i worry!!) And i worry about it because i worry about my weight as most teenage girls would, yes i did write a post in wich i worried about my calorie intake, because i felt really full after dinner and was worried that it would get into fat or something because i was going to sleep, i don't eat alot not because i'm restricting or anything like that, i eat when i'm hungry, when i'm not i don't! That's it!
    and oh my god people if i knew there would be such scandal over a little post like this i wouldn't have written it i would have simply googled leaning exercises for thighs or something like that lol!
    Seriously guys, my natural weight has always been 50 (KILOGRAMS),most of the weight that i have on now is from the muscles on my legs that yes are muscular and they're not with any atrophy or anything, they're just short muscles.. and guess what i'm not a long distance runner, i run fast for about 30 minutes and that's probably building muscle, you are all worrying alot about me i appreciate that i really do, but seriously WHYYY?!?! I regret this post

An eating disorder is the physical manifestation of a severe mental body image problem.

From your posts you pretty clearly have a severe mental body image problem. If you don't currently have the physical manifestation, you are well on your way to developing it.

Trying to atrophy bulky leg muscles while on the fringe of underweight, feeling bad about eating a pathetic calorie intake; you have issues that need addressing.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Oh Jeebus...
  • rebeccalee1986
    Options
    i've gained much more since that i've been at nearly 60kg (wich for my body frame is very noticeable specially because it was 60kg of fat) and now i'm getting much better, i've putted 50kg in my goal weight just because of that, not because i want to be stick thin

It is impossible to be 60kg and have 60kg of fat. You have a skelteton, organs etc
  • bbunny95
    Options
    "the final result was 1382 calories but still i feel so guilty, will this make fat grow? "
    "I am eating around 1400/1600 calories a day wich is how i feel perfectly fine "

All of them!
    1st -That day i felt guilty because i felt really full and wasn't used to it because i eat lighter stuff, that's that, after people went on saying that's not alot don't worry i was like..yeah they're right i just freaked out, and moved on with my life.
    2nd - "USUALLY"
    3rd - again "AROUND" i am estimating, i don't eat the exact same ammount of calories every day, that is kind of disordered eating if you ask me...
    I eat until i feel satisfied and if i'm hungry, there will be days in wich i'm not very hungry i will probabilly eat 1300 calories, others in wich i feel like a wolve and eat 1600...
  • bbunny95
    Options
    i've gained much more since that i've been at nearly 60kg (wich for my body frame is very noticeable specially because it was 60kg of fat) and now i'm getting much better, i've putted 50kg in my goal weight just because of that, not because i want to be stick thin

It is impossible to be 60kg and have 60kg of fat. You have a skelteton, organs etc

f****** hell, do you seriously think i meant 60kg of PURE FAT!? Just stop lmao
    i meant it wasn't 60kg of muscle with looks good, it was 60kg "of" fat in wich i didn't have muscle developed or anything, just the extra that i ate in fat...
  • brianpperkins
    Options

All of them!
    1st -That day i felt guilty because i felt really full and wasn't used to it because i eat lighter stuff, that's that, after people went on saying that's not alot don't worry i was like..yeah they're right i just freaked out, and moved on with my life.
    2nd - "USUALLY"
    3rd - again "AROUND" i am estimating, i don't eat the exact same ammount of calories every day, that is kind of disordered eating if you ask me...
    I eat until i feel satisfied and if i'm hungry, there will be days in wich i'm not very hungry i will probabilly eat 1300 calories, others in wich i feel like a wolve and eat 1600...

So you contradict yourself saying you normally eat up to 1600 calories and feel fine, yet at the same time you normally eat 20% than that and get guilty and worry that 1382 will get you fat? (only one can be your usual intake, the other the exception)

Each post you make illustrates that as an 18 year old you are neither physically nor mentally mature. There is no thing as a "natural weight" especially for a person not finished growing. Your repeated trend of making a statement, having logic show the flaws in it, then changing your story and claiming all of them are true in spite of their contradictory nature is actually quite laughable.

Good luck with your path ... you'll need it based on your posting history.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m96rcn8vte1qkb7pmo1_500.gif
  • watchandsee
    watchandsee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    OP you make me a little sad.

1.) If you wanted to be a ballet dancer- you should have.
    2.) you cannot spot reduce your legs.
    3.) having thick thighs is AMAZING- and don't let anyone tell you other wise.
    4.) trying to get rid of muscle you haven't spent any time really building makes me think you might have an issue (well among other things)
    5.) please talk to SOMEONE- about this- it'll help. seriously.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    OP you make me a little sad.

1.) If you wanted to be a ballet dancer- you should have.
    2.) you cannot spot reduce your legs.
    3.) having thick thighs is AMAZING- and don't let anyone tell you other wise.
    4.) trying to get rid of muscle you haven't spent any time really building makes me think you might have an issue (well among other things)
    5.) please talk to SOMEONE- about this- it'll help. seriously.

Words of wisdom from the dancer/lifter JoRocka. What's up grrl? Good words; listen to this woman, OP.
  • rebeccalee1986
    Options

i meant it wasn't 60kg of muscle with looks good, it was 60kg "of" fat in wich i didn't have muscle developed or anything, just the extra that i ate in fat...

You have stated in this whole thread you want less muscle but now you want less fat.... cannot keep up
  • brianpperkins
    Options

You have stated in this whole thread you want less muscle but now you want less fat.... cannot keep up

She'll change her story again ... then claim they're all correct.