I like living... so...

NEKKID IT IS!

wait... wut?

dat's the good old days right there!!!

GO NEKKID OR GO HOME!!!!
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Apparently several universities are already on summer break because today as I went for my usual morning workout in the weight room I noticed an increase in the number of sorority-looking girls showing up all around me in their tank tops, short shorts and tight fitting yoga pants.

Now how am I supposed to get in a good workout in with these type of girls doing straight legged deadlifts right in front of me?

Why do women come into the weight room dressed like that?

I complained to the front desk attendant (management wasn't in yet), but the desk girl (who was wearing tight yoga pants btw) said that these girls weren't in violation of any rules.

Do you agree that there should be some kind of dress code against this in a public gym?

You obviously don't go to Planet Fitness.
  • sophieR12
    sophieR12 Posts: 43
    Options
    You do realize you have to be an adult and function around women regardless of what they are wearing.

Not sure why a woman needs to dress in a manner that means you don't' get an erection. Are you expecting perhaps a burka?

You're responsible for your body. She isn't. Stop expecting women to change for your short comings.

teehee this made my day!
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    Here's a suggestion on how to get the younger ladies to put on pants...

Be that creepy old dude that has to talk to and stare at every girl wearing short shorts. It works at my gym. The younger lady wearing short shorts kept getting hit on by 60+ year old men. She started wearing pants.

You really think it's a good solution to hit on a young girl repeatedly and make her feel so uncomfortable she changes the way she dresses all because someone couldn't handle seeing a girl in a pair of shorts?

Where I come from that is called bullying.

If the poster was serious, it's more like harassment. Not bullying. But I think you may be missing the sarcasm.

Yeah...um, it was sarcasm. I'm kind of surprised that only one person understood that. Plus, the OP might already be that creepy guy.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    On a related note, I stare at girls in short shorts too. It ain't even a thing.
  • martinel2099
    martinel2099 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    This thread is lol. OP you trolling, no straight man would make this post.
  • dfurton83
    dfurton83 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You do realize you have to be an adult and function around women regardless of what they are wearing.

Not sure why a woman needs to dress in a manner that means you don't' get an erection. Are you expecting perhaps a burka?

You're responsible for your body. She isn't. Stop expecting women to change for your short comings.

Couldn't have said it better myself. This guy needs to learn to be an adult and pay attention to his self and what he's doing. I was told wearing tighter fitting clothes while working out is a good thing, you can see if you are doing the exercise with proper form.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Stop staring at everyone's *kitten* and it would not disgust you.

When I see you at Hefner....I stare....just sayin'!

As long as you're not complainin, I aint either! :blushing:

Complaining? Absolutely not! :) The things I'd do....lol

:devil:

leghump.gifdrool2.gif
  • rollng_thundr
    rollng_thundr Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Is it deadlift's that are so offensive OP. Where do you stand on girl wearing tight pants doing hip thrusts?

Obviously... not behind her....
  • WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    This thread made my night lol