bfs who hit on your younger sister

Options

Replies

• JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Best thing about high school girls is i get older and they stay the same age...

:love:

Watch the leather, Man.:smokin:
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    OP, you're 64. You're WAY too old for him. That whole age is just a number thing only applies when the man is older than the woman. Like in your sister's case. Sorry, OP.:flowerforyou:
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Multiple choice question:

If you have a problem in your relationship you should...

A. Pretend it doesn't exist

B.Go post about it on the internet.

C. Both A and B

D. Sit down with your partner and discuss your FEELINGS as rationally as possible. Make sure your partner understands why you are feeling how you are feeling. Come to some resolution that results in the ends of those feelings or if they are intense enough feelings that cannot be resolved, discuss the end of said relationship.

E. Your mom didn't have a problem last night , so STFU.

The answer is ALWAYS E

68c.gif
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    OP, your bf is obviously trying to setup a threesome, how can you not see it?! He'll probably take crappy cell phone video of the act, too, send it to all his buddies to show off.

I like your bf, he's sounds awesome. I'd like to buy him a beer.

I will treat him to an open bar.

Because yah for incest!

Seriously, am I the only one who finds the idea of having a threesome involving two sisters at the same time just plain wrong?

Seriously?

my buddy did it with two twins..

..but yeah I can share your sediment here.

Dude, I don't let just anyone share my sediment you know...

Lucky for you Pops.. I'm the last thing from an 'anyone'.

Thanks for the Public Service Announcement grasshopper.

Now.

Time to ride.

Woo hooooooo.

grasshopper XD - its even funnier because its so accurate.

Enjoy your ride good Sir!

*tips hat at a fellow gentleman*
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    [This is a good post. You must be new to the internet...

You are right of course. Context and information are needed to make an accurate assessment, no doubt. It may in fact be an innocent scenario.

That said there is seemingly a clear power imbalance her given the ages of the man in question and the two ladies involved. Of course he may be a little immature and they may be mature for their ages. In this kind of scenario however, on the face of it, the older person being the one who presumably holds more of the power should be acting with some increased degree of responsibility. As such I think the boyfriend should make some allowances for his girlfriend's age and step up and make this clear to her and it seems he has not.

Asking the OP to change, make allowances or make it good is the wrong starting point here in my view.

My gut feeling is this guy is still a knob though...

He may well be a knob - let's be honest, lots of us are. I'm suggesting that EVERYONE ELSE ONLINE maybe stop for a sec and realise that we all know basically nothing about the scenario before deciding best how it should be handled.
    As I said though, this one has maybe touched a nerve for me, because remarks have been made before in real life regarding my own unconventional ( purely for want of a better word ) friendship and it's not easy.

I get what you are saying about feeling unfairly judged for the unconventional friendship you have with the young lady that you are in contact with, but from my perspective OP's situation seems to have little in common with yours. They are two totally different scenarios and i don't really see the connection other than the age factor.

The information that we were presented with is that the BF cracks jokes about trading in the OP for "a younger model", and he makes comments about her younger sister now being "legal" at the same time that he suddenly started snap chatting with the sister. I think most people would agree that OP's BF is crossing the line.

What exactly is going on? We can only speculate---

Perhaps he is a total skeezer who has intentions towards the younger sister and has the nerve to throw it in OP's face,...
    Or he might not be trying to nail the little sister but he IS intentionally trying to cause OP pain and is delighting in watching her squirm like a worm on a hook.....
    Then again, perhaps it is all "innocent" and he is just a dense knob who is unaware how inappropriate most non-creepy people would find his actions and also did not realize how his behavior would make the OP feel

---but.my gut tells me that only someone who is a creep on some level would act this way.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    [This is a good post. You must be new to the internet...

You are right of course. Context and information are needed to make an accurate assessment, no doubt. It may in fact be an innocent scenario.

That said there is seemingly a clear power imbalance her given the ages of the man in question and the two ladies involved. Of course he may be a little immature and they may be mature for their ages. In this kind of scenario however, on the face of it, the older person being the one who presumably holds more of the power should be acting with some increased degree of responsibility. As such I think the boyfriend should make some allowances for his girlfriend's age and step up and make this clear to her and it seems he has not.

Asking the OP to change, make allowances or make it good is the wrong starting point here in my view.

My gut feeling is this guy is still a knob though...

He may well be a knob - let's be honest, lots of us are. I'm suggesting that EVERYONE ELSE ONLINE maybe stop for a sec and realise that we all know basically nothing about the scenario before deciding best how it should be handled.
    As I said though, this one has maybe touched a nerve for me, because remarks have been made before in real life regarding my own unconventional ( purely for want of a better word ) friendship and it's not easy.

I get what you are saying about feeling unfairly judged for the unconventional friendship you have with the young lady that you are in contact with, but from my perspective OP's situation seems to have little in common with yours. They are two totally different scenarios and i don't really see the connection other than the age factor.

The information that we were presented with is that the BF cracks jokes about trading in the OP for "a younger model", and he makes comments about her younger sister now being "legal" at the same time that he suddenly started snap chatting with the sister. I think most people would agree that OP's BF is crossing the line.

What exactly is going on? We can only speculate---

Perhaps he is a total skeezer who has intentions towards the younger sister and has the nerve to throw it in OP's face,...
    Or he might not be trying to nail the little sister but he IS intentionally trying to cause OP pain and is delighting in watching her squirm like a worm on a hook.....
    Then again, perhaps it is all "innocent" and he is just a dense knob who is unaware how inappropriate most non-creepy people would find his actions and also did not realize how his behavior would make the OP feel

---but.my gut tells me that only someone who is a creep on some level would act this way.

*snort*
  • MeganAnne89
    MeganAnne89 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    the only crime here is that my sister is going to steal my bf. :cry:

...and that your boyfriend appears to be unfaithful.

How is that?

I more meant he's apparently headed in that direction according to what OP has said
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    the only crime here is that my sister is going to steal my bf. :cry:

...and that your boyfriend appears to be unfaithful.

How is that?

I more meant he's apparently headed in that direction according to what OP has said

I do not understand how that is apparent, but I am not that smart. Can you show me where, please?
  • moondazed
    moondazed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    hmmm well this is a tricky situation that will only be resolved by speaking to him.
    My sisters boyfriend is 26 and I'm 18. We get along very well with each other and often hang out and text. I see him as the brother I never had, and he sees me as his sister! So perhaps their relationship is like mine, where they see one another as family.

On the other hand, it could be going the other way. (hopefully not, though!) It all depends on your judgement and your trust in both your sister and him. I would suggest speaking to him about it though instead of letting the ideas build up in you!
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Ew Ew Ew! It sounds like you're dating my "first love". He said the same things to me: verbatim. He wasn't kidding either. The signs are there, I think you're just refusing to see it. My advice -- leave him. Quick.

I can't even fathom texting my sister's bf, let alone snap chatting, etc...No reason for that. None at all.

If it walks like a duck....
  • _mlee_
    _mlee_ Posts: 90
    Options
    Are you sure you aren't just being insecure? I text and talk with my brother in laws often... I DO NOT want them.
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    theres another post by scumbag-gil , title 'interested in my GF sister, is it him?????????????:angry:
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I just wanted to give an update. I talked to my bf today and he said he's in no way interested in my sister as her thigh gap isn't wide enough so I have nothing to worry about. So I'm very relieved! Thanks for all your help!!!
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I just wanted to give an update. I talked to my bf today and he said he's in no way interested in my sister as her thigh gap isn't wide enough so I have nothing to worry about. So I'm very relieved! Thanks for all your help!!!

Great!
    So... Are you gonna bang your FL or not???
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options

yay! i'm glad to hear that your BF isn't trying to nail your little sister. :flowerforyou:
  • bloodyhonest
    bloodyhonest Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    She who has the wider thigh gap will win.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

This is great news! Thanks for updating us. I guess everyone is feeling pretty silly for negatively judging him now...
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options

Great!
    So... Are you gonna bang your FL or not???

Oh yes, it will be a nice change from the 4 minutes I'm used to. :wink:
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    How YOU doin OP???
  • bloodyhonest
    bloodyhonest Posts: 196 Member
    Options

I don't see a possible gap from your avatar, are you sure you won?