"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Chocolate Chip cookie, Small brownie & a piece of randomly cut Chocolate Sheet Cake
    Day 2: FiberOne Chocolate Chip Cookie bar (Not sure if this counts, but omg, have you had these? so yummy!) & Edy's Slow Churned Mud Pie Ice cream
    Day 3: Edy's Slow Churned Mud Pie Ice cream
    Day 4: Edy's Slow Churned Caramel Swirl
    Day 5: Edy's Slow Churned Caramel Swirl
    Day 6: Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup Ice cream, Jello Chocolate Mousse, FiberOne Chocolate Chip Cookie bar and Strawberries.
    Day 7: Edy's Slow Churned Fudge Tracks
    Day 8: Homemade Lemon Squares with fresh berries
    Day 9: Peach Angel Food Cake
    Day 10: Entenmann's Little Bites Fudge Brownies, Peach Angel Food Cake & Breyer's Raspberry Cheesecake gelato.
    Day 11: FO Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie & Breyer's Raspberry Cheesecake gelato.
    Day 12: FO Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie, Jello Chocolate Mousse & Breyer's Vanilla Caramel Gelato.
    Day 13: FO Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie & Breyer's Vanilla Caramel Gelato.
    Day 14: Dunkin Donuts Sugar Raised doughnut, small brownie and a bakery made mini doughnut
    Day 15: Spongebob Push-pop, FO Chocolate Chip Brownie bar, Klondike No Sugar Added Ice cream bar & 2 Keebler Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
    Day 16: FO Chocolate Chip Brownie bar, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup & Ben & Jerry's Hazed and Confused
    Day 17: Banana Pancakes & a Homemade Fudge Brownie
    Day 18: FO Chocolate Chip Brownie bar & Klondike No Sugar Added Ice cream bar
    Day 19: Homemade Fudge Brownie x2 & Jello Chocolate Mousse
    Day 20: Ben & Jerry's Hazed and Confused
    Day 21: Good Humor Birthday Cake Bar
    Day 22: Tastykake Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes and Ben & Jerry's Fudge Brownie Froyo
    Day 23: Ben & Jerry's Fudge Brownie Froyo
    Day 24: Ben & Jerry's Fudge Brownie Froyo & JUMBO Glazed donut
    Day 25: JUMBO Glazed donut & Friendly's Fudge Tracks
    Day 26: JUMBO Glazed donut & Friendly's Fudge Tracks
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Anyone try the Turkey Hill Sweet Potato ice cream yet?

I haven't found it yet, and I went back to Safeway and looked to see if they still had the butter brickle, and it was all gone!

That makes me so sad they were out of Butter Brickle, I was looking forward to living vicariously through you!

I found the Sweet Potato!!! Weis had Turkey Hill on sale 2/$5, so I got that and the Junior Mint "dairy dessert". I didn't try that one, but I had to try the Sweet Potato. It ain't no Jeni's, but I'm thinking I need to get more while it's still on sale. It was really good. Still no Butter Brickle, but I'll keep looking. :smile:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    What I really wish is that someone made hazelnut ice cream. I'm so sad...
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options

Target carries Talenti Hazelnut gelato.
  • Francl27
    Options

Mine has a very poor selection of ice cream :(

Edit: I actually don't even see that flavor on the Talenti website... just toasted almond.
  • dirtmagnets
    dirtmagnets Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    A few days behind....

Day 1 - chocolate cupcake at the soccer tailgate, lemon chill frozen thing
    Day 2 - 1 square Good & Delish Lemon and Black Pepper dark chocolate
    Day 3 - Wendy's Frosty waffle cone, a couple of mini Hostess powdered sugar donuts
    Day 4 - m&ms
    Day 5 - Starbucks vanilla macchiato, graham cracker, and 1 Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate Toffee Interlude square
    Day 6 - Godiva dark chocolate almonds, a cupcake, and a rice krispy treat
    Day 7 - vanilla cappuccino, chocolate chip cookies
    Day 8 - hot tamales and 1 Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Heaven square
    Day 9 - 1 square Good & Delish MidKnight dark chocolate
    Day 10 - graham crackers, 1 square Good & Delish MidKnight dark chocolate, and half of an iced baseball cookie from Panera
    Day 11 - the other half of the baseball cookie, gummy bears, and a hazelnut macchiato
    Day 12 - 4 squares of Ghirardelli dark chocolate with sea salt caramel, regular root beer
    Day 13 - Hunt's vanilla pudding cup, too many taste tests of homemade buttercream frosting for the cake for my son's birthday party, lemon cream povitica
    Day 14 - birthday party day! English walnut povitica, cake, rice krispy treats, Swedish fish, and licorice. Yeah, an overage day for sure.
    Day 15 - lemon cream povitica
    Day 16 - 3 Keebler Deluxe Graham cookies, a hazelnut macchiato, and a serving of Talenti Hazelnut
    Day 17 - twizzlers, a few bites of a brownie sundae at my kiddo's birthday dinner, and chocolate pb2 on graham crackers
    Day 18 - twizzlers, homemade sugar cookie
    Day 19 - two squares Good & Delish MidKnight dark chocolate...not my favorite by far, but this bar that my husband bought for me is finally gone, so I feel like I can go buy some that I really do like. Also, a serving of Bolthouse Farms's Salted Caramel Latte
    Day 20 - a square of Ghirardelli dark chocolate with sea salt caramel and a mini salted caramel shake
    Day 21 - some Keebler grasshopper cookies with lunch, and for dessert tonight, Talenti Southern Butter Pecan with a pecan shortbread cookie.
    Day 22 - Bavarian creme butter braid with chocolate icing with breakfast, a square of Ghirardelli dark chocolate with sea salt caramel, and a serving of Talenti Roman Raspberry.

Day 23 - English walnut povitica for breakfast and 2 squares of Ghirardelli dark chocolate with sea salt caramel
    Day 24 - 2 squares of Ghirardelli Hazelnut Heaven dark chocolate and some animal crackers
    Day 25 - banana split Dippin Dots ice cream at the zoo, a spoonful of my little guy's vanilla ice cream at Culver's, a chocolate drizzled Rice Krispy Treat, and Nutrigrain chocolate toffee crunch bar

Day 26 - Not much of an appetite for anything today....somehow still have about 700 calories remaining after dinner. I did munch 4 gummy bears earlier, just so I could get the nearly empty package out of the cabinet, and I'm thinking it's a gelato night. Probably Talenti Hazelnut, perhaps with chocolate of one sort or another.
  • dirtmagnets
    dirtmagnets Posts: 116 Member
    Options

Edit: I actually don't even see that flavor on the Talenti website... just toasted almond.

My carton says it's a Target exclusive. It's fantastic stuff, if you can find it.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I'm officially out of baked goods. I hope they fix my oven tomorrow because otherwise I'll be going into withdrawals. :sad:

What's wrong with it? I had to replace the bottom element on mine. That was an easy fix. I hope you're back in business soon!

That's all it is. I told them on the phone so they could order the part and everything so I'm hoping they come ready.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    I'm officially out of baked goods. I hope they fix my oven tomorrow because otherwise I'll be going into withdrawals. :sad:

Oh no! Do I need to send you a care package? Hope they get it fixed!

:heart:
  • Francl27
    Options

My carton says it's a Target exclusive. It's fantastic stuff, if you can find it.

I bet. I love everything Hazelnut. I'll check tomorrow again, lol.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options

Actually, toasted almond sounds pretty awesome...
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

I want to try that one but haven't seen it anywhere yet.
  • whitebalance
    Options
    Day 23Talenti - Sea Salt Caramel. Half a fudge brownie & half a chocolate cupcake(pictured below). 2 caramel macaroons
    20140527_180041_zpstqyi86om.jpg

20140527_062748_zpsbkousbvp.jpg
    zGkmz9W.gif
    Those look so good.
  • whitebalance
    Options
    Day 19 2 cornmeal raisin cookies and about 0.5 cookie's worth of dough if you count the beaters and scrapings out of the bowl. Very impressed I didn't just stand by the bowl and spoon more dough into my mouth - the recipe said to make 15, so I made 15!
    Cornmeal-cookies1.jpg
    Sweet baked goods made with cornmeal sound really good... I'm gonna have to try that sometime.
  • whitebalance
    Options

I want to try that one but haven't seen it anywhere yet.
    I'm going to look for it around here... you know, for science, and for posting a review here. :wink:
  • whitebalance
    Options
    Day 22: Mom's lemon cake with raspberries and whipped cream
    Day 23: Angel food cake with sliced strawberries
    Day 24: Angel food cake with raspberries
    Day 25: Angel food cake with raspberries. Yeah, um, I like dis.

love the berries on angel food w/whipped cream! My go-to is a strawberry, blackberry & blueberry mix, but maybe i'll try raspberries next time.
    Oooh, yeah, that sounds good. I like blackberries and raspberries together. We only get good blackberries for a short season here -- most of the time they're either hard and sour, or moldy right off the truck. But when they're good... mmmmmmmmm.

Angel food cake, it's delicious... and I love that I could eat a whole one for breakfast and stay under calories if I wanted to, and still hit my protein macro for the day.
  • whitebalance
    Options
    Day 1: Mom's lemon cake with strawberries and whipped cream
    Day 2: Chocolate cookie sammich with almond butter
    Day 3: Chocolate and salted caramel pecan froyo
    Day 4: A Barney butter cup
    Day 5: Half a dozen Barney butter cups
    Day 6: Angel food cake with a strawberry
    Day 7: MY SON MADE ME RASPBERRY BROWNIES!!! :love:
    Day 8: Warm raspberry brownie with Talenti Vanilla Bean and Taza stone ground 80% dark chocolate
    Day 9: Talenti Vanilla Bean with a Barney butter cup chopped into the cup
    Day 10: Talenti Double Dark Chocolate gelato and Jeni's Salty Caramel ice cream
    Day 11: Bissinger's chocolate squares that were just, ick
    Day 12: The last raspberry brownie, a 2-pack of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and Talenti Double Dark
    Day 13: Dark chocolate and peanut butter froyo
    Day 14: Salted caramel cake
    Day 15: Snickerdoodle croissant and Jeni's Salty Caramel ice cream
    Day 16: Two small double chocolate cookies from the sammich shop
    Day 17: Peach pie
    Day 18: A serving of Ghirardelli Minis, milk chocolate with almonds and sea salt
    Day 19: Two small double chocolate cookies from the sammich shop
    Day 20: A bowl of kettle corn... Don't judge me. :wink:
    Day 21: Peach pie with Jeni's Ugandan Vanilla ice cream
    Day 22: Mom's lemon cake with raspberries and whipped cream
    Day 23: Angel food cake with sliced strawberries
    Day 24: Angel food cake with raspberries
    Day 25: Angel food cake with raspberries

Day 26: Four small double chocolate cookies from the sammich shop. They went down fast. Then a couple almond Ghirardelli Minis with almond butter. This has been rough... I have a pulled muscle among other things and can't work out till next week. I went over last night and suspect I'll be over again tonight. Probably would have been better off without the chocolate and nut butter, but I was jonesing for something.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Nothing :(
    Day 2 - Risen candies and starburst candies
    Day 3- MORE Risend candies and starburst candies
    Day 4 - Starburst candies (The last in the candy dish) plus a Risen - I couldn't resist the temptation any longer
    Day 5 - One fourth of a chocolate Easter bunny (I ate his ears today) - In actuality, that should be 1/5 of a chocolate bunny (To be specific it's a Mr. Rockstar with star shaped sprinkles in it), when I was dividing up into portion sizes, I got 5 portions for the total grams it said on serving was.
    Day 6 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - I have his head to enjoy today (that sounds really morbid)
    Day 7 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - Today I had the rest of his ears and a bit of one foot
    Day 8 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - Today I had the rest of his feet and part of his body. I also had a Dare fruit snack. Not all the kids were in Junior church today, so I had to eat the rest on my own.
    Day 9 - FIVE Risen caramel candies. I can NOT resist them today! grumble However, considering I have had breakfast and lunch and still have over 600 calories left (not counting my exercise calories), I think it won't matter if I have more, or if something else gets added in.
    Day 10 - Three Lindt milk chocolate squares. Yummy.
    Day 11- Tim Hortons Boston Cream Doughnut.
    Day 12 - One Lindt chocolate square
    Day 13 - Two oreos.
    Day 14 - A piece of white cake with lemon filling, a king size box of Smarties (I'm Canadian, this is the chocolate type of Smarties) and two Chapman's frozen yogurt Strawberry bars (I was feeling icky last night from eating to much sweets yesterday)
    Day 15 - Two homemade M&M cookies. Yummy!
    Day 16 - Two Chapman's frozen yogurt bars and 3 Lindt chocolates
    Day 17 - Two Chapman's frozen yogurt bars (I need to stop eating 2 a day. The will last me longer if I only eat one a day!)
    Day 18 - Bottle of Mountan Dew, Kit Kat Bar, and Chapman's frozen yogurt bar. I went over my calories for today, but I don't care. It was a stressful day and I needed that!
    Day 19 - A piece of vanilla cake with lemon filling.
    Day 20 - a couple pieces of starburst candy, ice cream bar
    Day 21 - Ice cream bar and a chocolate chip cookie
    Day 22 - Half of a king size Caramilk bar (So I was already over my calorie count for the day but with no time and no energy to workout....)
    Day 23 - About half a box of a king size box of Canadian Smarties
    Day 24 - FREE Tim Hortons Boston Cream doughnut. How can you turn down a fee doughnut????
    Day 25 - Strawberry Shortcake!!!!

d6e3fd54-f4e3-446b-b851-bb2e957343de.jpg
  • funkygas
    funkygas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Day 19 2 cornmeal raisin cookies and about 0.5 cookie's worth of dough if you count the beaters and scrapings out of the bowl. Very impressed I didn't just stand by the bowl and spoon more dough into my mouth - the recipe said to make 15, so I made 15!
    Sweet baked goods made with cornmeal sound really good... I'm gonna have to try that sometime.

They were very yummy. Recipe is here if you want to try it out - really easy!

http://cookathome.info/cornmeal-cookies/
  • whitebalance
    Options

They were very yummy. Recipe is here if you want to try it out - really easy!

http://cookathome.info/cornmeal-cookies/
    Thanks! This looks worth playing with. :smile: