My 1st NSV :) What's yours??

12346»

Replies

• luzdelua
    luzdelua Posts: 88 Member
    I went shopping today and fit into a size 6. Last time I bought pants I was a size 12. *happy tears*
  • Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    At my son's school they took pictures of moms & kids holding the little mother's day gifts they made (freaking adorable, of course). I got a copy of the photo today --- and I think I look great! I haven't liked a photo I've been in in YEARS!
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    My NSV was this past Sunday playing ball hockey... realized my panties are too big. They don't stay up anymore ;):blushing: :laugh:

Gotta buy new panties. I hoping to fill out my butt with muscle doing squats/deadlifts to make up for it tho!
  • hooterklb
    hooterklb Posts: 27
    I put on scrubs this morning that were slightly small when I got them.. they fit perfectly this morning!
  • potatogirl741
    potatogirl741 Posts: 64 Member
    I posted mine a few days ago but this past weekend marked my first sub 10 minute mile pace for running. I was shocked and super excited.
  • augustrn2004
    augustrn2004 Posts: 5 Member
    It's been about a month and a half since I started. This past Sunday night I put on some scrub pants for work that I had tried on 2 months ago and back then they were uncomfortably, disgustingly, skin-tight. They were baggy when I put them on!!! I've gone from 3x to a comfortable 2x. I look forward to the day when I'm in "regular" sizes! :)
  • beth9176
    beth9176 Posts: 1 Member
    ...And you have knees! Nice Job!! :smile:
  • mousetrousers
    mousetrousers Posts: 27 Member
    My boss who hasn't seen me in awhile asked me if I lost weight along with some customers :) I bought a smaller size in pants a few months ago and had them perfectly hemmed (I was ecstatic that I fit into a smaller size). But a few days ago I realized I was stepping on my pants....so they must be falling down!!
  • geminside
    geminside Posts: 51 Member
    For the first time in... well... EVER, I managed to finish Day 1 of Week 2 of C25K. I have tried many times before and always got stuck in week 1.
    I ran for 90 seconds in a row, 6 times! Must sound pathetic to most of you but it is a big thing for me... gives me hope!
    I CAN DO THIS!!! I am moving and I WILL get there!
  • jescamp9481
    jescamp9481 Posts: 126 Member
    im off my blood pressure meds!
  • Rastamann
    Rastamann Posts: 139 Member
    Rallying from a lack of motivation this week I took the streets for the first run in 5 days. Feeling like this is the worst I've ran in forever, I got an unexpected boost. Running by a group, someone goes "wow, I can't wait until I get in great shape to run like that guy". Now I can't wait until my next run again. Maybe I'll run later. Lets Go!
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Having to wear a belt with my work trousers because they are too loose.
  • NS81
    NS81 Posts: 192 Member
    A coworker today said I look like a lost weight... I know it doesn't seem like much, but I haven't really told anyone how hard I've been working at this, and it was nice to get the unsolicited compliment! Especially because I just hit 30lbs lost :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!