"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Zuppa inglese
    Day 2: Apple and cinnamon home-made mini cake
    Day 3: Ciacco's gelato (custard and chocolate sorbet)
    Day 4: Home-made carrot cupcakes
    Day 5: Moar carrot cupcakes
    Day 6: Last cupcake standing + home-made espresso pudding
    Day 7: White chocolate cranberry cookies
    Day 8: Extra fine milk chocolate with raisins, hazelnuts and almonds.
    Day 9 &10&11: Home-made apple and cinnamon custard tart aka "OHP tart"
    Day 12: homemade chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip oatmeal = best breakfast in the world
    Day 13: Homemade white chocolate cranberry muffins
    Day 14: A couple of butter cookies
    Day 15 & 16: Homemade white chocolate cranberry muffin and some plain milk chocolate
    Day 17: Homemade espresso pudding & gelato (chocolate and almond)
    Day 18: Small kitkat candy bar to make sure I don't fall off the wagon laugh
    Day 19: Another kitkat candy bar and fried bananas from local sushi place. I don't blame the bananas but I felt sick afterwards, so no more sushi anytime soon. :(
    Day 20: n o t h i n g :( I fell off the wagon! I got a huge florentine steak and I enjoyed every single bite, but the calories were kind of gone for the whole day.
    Day 21: homemade banana cake with raisins and chocolate chunks for my mom's birthday. Superyummy!
    Day 22: Chocolate gelato on the beach (extra win)
    Day 23: Vegan gluten-free chocolate cookies
    Day 24: Chocolate! (with hazelnuts)
    Day 25: Ice cream day. Algida Cornetto and Algida Winner Taco. Hello, beer munchies!
    Day 26: Nutella & bread. Best couple ever, f*** Kim & Kanye.
    Day 27: Carrot muffins. Bf is cooking seafood spaghetti so I thought it would be nice to provide dessert (giggity)
    2qdua14.jpg

eta: dat cannoli french toast... :love:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Day 1: French toast topped with Jeni's banana + honey ice cream
    Day 2: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies ice cream, and Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in Greek yogurt.
    Day 3: Chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup ice cream, two Trader Joe's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in Greek yogurt.
    Day 4: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio gelato for breakfast. 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, and 4 pieces of Brookside dark chocolate covered goji berries tonight.
    Day 5: 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, my last chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's slow churned peanut butter cup ice cream sandwich, and tonight I'll have a serving of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl cookie butter in my Greek yogurt and a spoonful of Jeni's sweet potato with torched marshmallow ice cream. *giggity*
    Day 6: One spoonful (13g) of Talenti banana chocolate swirl this morning (still tastes like baby food bananas, but I'm not complaining!), and a serving of Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate ice cream.
    Day 7: So far I've had 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, and French toast with 94g of Jeni's bananas + honey ice cream.
    Day 8: My daughter made me pancakes for breakfast, and I poured Hershey's syrup on a couple. At lunch I had strawberry pretzel salad, a small piece of chocolate raspberry birthday cake, and an even smaller piece of white cake with buttercream frosting.
    Day 9: Finished off the Edy's peanut butter cup (98g) for breakfast. I mean, really, could I let 32g of ice cream sit in that big container all alone?
    Day 10: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, 2 small pancakes with chocolate syrup, finished off B&J's Milk & Cookies, and Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in Greek yogurt.
    Day 11: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio for breakfast, and a bit of the Safeway honey vanilla praline frozen Greek yogurt, and a Snickers ice cream bar.
    Day 12: 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, and I finished up the 147g of Steve's NOLA Coffee & Donuts ice cream, just to be done with it.
    Day 13: Two TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds and Steve's Southern Banana Pudding ice cream.
    Day 14: Rice pudding with black eyed peas and coconut milk, avocado bubble tea smoothie, and a Forte ginger protein gelato.
    Day 15: 2 TJ's sea salt and turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, my first ever fried Oreo, 44g of Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate ice cream (RIP), 17g of Turkey Hill Box of Chocolates ice cream and 8g of Nesquik chocolate powder in Greek yogurt.
    Day 16: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 2 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, 102g of Talenti Banana Chocolate Swirl.
    Day 17: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, 100g of Talenti Sicilian Pistachio
    Day 18: One serving of Safeway blueberry vanilla cheesecake Greek frozen yogurt.
    Day 19: 2 servings of Edy's Slow Churned Drumstick ice cream.
    Day 20: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate gojis, avocado bubble tea smoothie, and rice pudding with taro and coconut milk.
    Day 21: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate gojis, and French toast made with Martin's potato slider rolls topped with 1/2 serving of Jeni's roasted strawberries and buttermilk ice cream.
    Day 22: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, the last 4 Brookside dark chocolate gojis, a spoonful of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl, and Nesquik chocolate powder in my protein lattes. Someone left a chocolate vanilla creme Pop Tart in the toaster, so I ate it.
    Day 23: Dunkin Donuts sour cream donut and Steve's Mexican Chili Chocolate ice cream.
    Day 24: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio and Safeway blueberry vanilla cheesecake Greek frozen yogurt.
    Day 25: Edy's Slow Churned Drumstick ice cream for breakfast, and Turkey Hill Box of Chocolates ice cream for dinner.
    Day 26: Safeway blueberry vanilla cheesecake Greek frozen yogurt. Just trying to get rid of it.
    Day 27: More unplanned Turkey Hill Box of Chocolates ice cream, and later I'm having B&J's Hazed & Confused Core. I think these cravings are coming from sleep deprivation.
    Day 28: French toast made with Martin's potato slider rolls topped with 102g of Hazed & Confused Core. I really like the chocolate in that!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I think I need to make cannoli French toast next. That looks soooo good!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 70 Grams of Dilettante Chocolate Covered Cherries & 127 grams of Haagen Dasz Caramelized Banana Chip
    Day 2: Three Lofthouse Sugar Cookies with frosting on top and later 30 grams of Haagen Dasz
    Day 3: One Lofthouse Sugar Cookie & around 30 grams of Haagen Dasz. Also some Barkthins Milk Chocolate With Sea Salt for lunch.
    Day 4: One serving of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch and a Lofthouse Sugar Cookie
    Day 5: One Cookie, 76 grams of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch, and one serving of Phish Food
    Day 6: 141 Grams Giant Red Velvet cake ice cream. 1/2 serving Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji, one Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, and one serving Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate. OMG the Talenti was delicious.
    Day 7: 121 grams of Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate, One serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel, & some Noosa yogurt with Strawberry & Rhubarb for lunch.
    Day 8: Couldn't find my blade for my blender to make a protein smoothie/shake for breakfast so I had Talenti Southern Butter Pecan instead for breakfast. OMG this flavor was heavenly. The only flavor I've tried so far from Talenti that I couldn't stand was the Lisbon Lemon. If I can find the blade I'll make the shake later.
    Day 9: One pint Talenti Mediterranean Mint yum. Also had a Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie.
    Day 10: Some Talenti Sea Salt Caramel & Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate
    Day 11: Reese's Fast Break. I was going to eat some Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream when I got home, but my stomach felt like it was going to eat itself at work so I had the candy bar instead.
    Day 12: Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream, a Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, & a Temptations Lemon Meringue Pie cup
    Day 13: Brookside Goji Dark Chocolate & A Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, & five fun size Hershey bars.
    Day 14: Endangered Species Blueberry Dark Chocolate Bar
    Day 15: Barkthins Peanut Milk Chocolate and Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream
    Day 16: Lindt Hello My Name Is Strawberry Cheesecake Nice To Sweet You bar
    Day 17: Blueberry Noosa with Dole Sweet Dark Cherries on top. Made a Shamrock like Smoothie for breakfast which wasn't bad.
    Day 18: Raspberry Noosa and around 30 grams of Lindt Hello My Name Is Cookies & Cream bar. I also made a smoothie for breakfast.
    Day 19: Protein shake, serving of Wow Lemon Burst Cookies (these are amazing), a half serving of Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji with Raspberry, Strawberry Rhubarb Noosa with lunch, & Endangered Species Dark Chocolate with Deep Forest Mint bar
    Day 20: Lindt Hello It's Me Crunchy Nougat bar, 1.5 servings of Brookside, and Jello Boston Cream Pie
    Day 21: Chocolate Protein Smoothie with fruit & peppermint extract (whoo the peppermint was strong), a Peanut Butter Chocolate Crackerful, Hello My Name is Cookies & Cream 53 grams, a half serving of Brookside, and two new Chips Ahoy Birthday Frosting filled cookies. The cookies were pretty meh.
    Day 22: A big *kitten* smoothie I made for breakfast with two cups cherries, one cup raspberries, two tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, one scoop chocolate protein powder, & a lot of Vanilla yogurt. For dessert I had the remaining few grams of the Cookies & Cream Lindt Bar & some Sam's Choice Coffee & Donuts ice cream (drools).
    Day 23: Coffee and Donuts ice cream, Dilettante chocolate, and pudding cup.
    Day 24: Sam's Choice Coffee & Donuts, Smoothie, Dilettante chocolate, & Cinnamon Straws
    Day 25: Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Bun ice cream with 1.5 serving of Cinnamon Straws
    Day 26: Three servings of Turkey Hill Sweet Potato Pecan Pie & a serving of Dilettante chocolate. Whoever posted that Weis had a sale on Turkey Hill thanks:D. Bought that flavor, the Lemoni Biskoti, & Gertrude Hawk Box Of Chocolates. They had a sale on Talenti; unfortunately, no flavors I wanted. On Turkey Hill's webpage they have a new limited edition coming out http://www.turkeyhill.com/products/all-natural-recipe-flavors.aspx?pID=535. I wish they had the Eggnog still out.
    Day 27: One serving of Lemoni Biskoti (the lemon flavor was nice & not overwhelming like Talenti's) & 151 grams of a Marie Callender apple pie.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Brown Butter Snickerdoodles (2), Edy's slow churned vanilla with a sprinkle of cinnamon
    Day 2: 3 brown butter snickerdoodles, 1 serving of Breyer's triple chocolate gelato, and one rolo
    Day 3: one serving of B&J Mississippi Mud Pie and one serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 4: Edy's slow churned french silk.
    Day 5: small DQ midnight truffle blizzard, scone from the local tea shop, B&J Milk and Cookies
    Day 6: B&J Milk and Cookies and white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar
    Day 7: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan gelato
    Day 8: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar, Ritter Sport milk chocolate with chocolate mousse and Blue Bell Salted Caramel Ice Cream:
    Day 9: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar and 150g Talenti Southern Butter Pecan gelato.
    Day 10: Edy's slow churned french silk and one piece of chocolate cheesecake:
    Day 11: bit of a mish mash today. 2 Nestle Caramel eggs (left over in my desk's candy jar), the last piece of chocolate cheesecake, 0.9 servings of Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (empty now frown ) and half a serving of Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 12: B&J Milk and Cookies, Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (yes I went back and got more. Don't judge me), and one ricotta pound cake cupcake with whipped ricotta frosting
    Day 13: one ricotta pound cake cupcake, one glazed Krispy Kreme donut (which was a disappointment-- I'm not a huge Krispy Kreme lover), about 3/4 of a cone of cashews from the Nutty Bavarian-- I may have ice cream later.
    Day 14: Dunkin Donuts glazed donut to make up for yesterday-- it was fantastic-- and two chocolate glazed donut holes, one brownie and one campfire marshmallow
    Day 15: two brownies and one serving of Talenti Butter Pecan
    Day 16: one serving Talenti Butter Pecan and one double chocolate scone
    Day 17: one double chocolate scone, the last brownie, half a serving of Talenti double dark chocolate and half of a godiva raspberry truffle bar
    Day 18: one double chocolate scone, one serving Ritter Sport praline (It was really nice. The praline flavor was subtle though, would have liked it to be stronger.), and one serving Talenti Butter Pecan. No pics today-- scarfed down my squares of chocolate while I was working.
    Day 19: the last double chocolate scone, the other half of the raspberry godiva bar, Talenti chocolate peanut butter cup.
    Day 20: Today was one of those hungry days. I had a lemon zucchini muffin, rice krispies treat, something called "Sugar Cookie Pringles stix" which were much better than I expected for 80 calories, and Edy's slow churned fudge tracks ice cream. I am slightly over calories at the moment. :embarassed:
    Day 21: one cinnamon roll from scratch, two lemon zucchini muffins, 3/4 serving of Talenti Butter Pecan and 3/4 Talenti Caribbean Coconut
    Day 22: lemon zucchini muffins, chocolate cheesecake, brown butter snickerdoodles (I made the rest of the dough that was in the freezer from last time)
    Day 23: lemon zucchini muffin, chocolate cheesecake, brown butter snickerdoodles, Talenti Butter Pecan
    Day 24: lemon zucchini muffin, chocolate cheesecake, brown butter snickerdoodle, Talenti Chocolate peanut butter cup, Strawberry Ricotta stuffed french toast.
    Day 25: chocolate cheesecake, Talenti butter pecan, a Milkyway Midnight bar, and cannoli french toast:
    Day 26: the last mini chocolate cheesecake, a package of animal crackers, and Edy's slow-churned fudge tracks
    Day 27: Edy's slow churned french silk, brown butter peanut butter cookie, brown butter chocolate chip cookie:
    Day 28: Banana cake with brown butter icing, brown butter peanut butter cookie, brown butter chocolate chip cookie, rice krispie treat, GS Tiramisu gelato (disappointing-- it was good but it really was more like "latte" than tiramisu) and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 5 Girl Scout Thin Mints & a Twix Ice Cream Bar
    Day 2: 1 - Never too much Peanut Butter Brownie & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 3: 2 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodles & 1 Peanut Butter brownie
    Day 4: 2 Peanut Butter Brownies & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 5: Hurricane Sundae = Fresh baked brownie, 2 warm out of the oven chocolate chips, chocolate ice cream YUM
    Day 6: 1 Peanut Butter Brownie
    Day 7: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan Gelato
    Day 8: Split a Molten Lava Cake with my husband for Mother's Day... YUM... we ate it too quick before I could get a picture
    Day 9: Made puff pastry topped with lemon pudding, fresh fruit & Tiramisu which doesn't look pretty but it's taste good
    Day 10: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan, Tiramisu
    Day 11: Bourbon Bread Pudding topped with Talenti Sea Salt Caramel and Bourbon whipped cream YUM!
    Day 12: Finished the Bread Pudding, whipped cream and my Sea Salt Caramel off
    Day 13: Cannoli
    Day 14: Tres Leche & Chocolate Malt Cake with Boston Creme Filling
    Day 15: Decided to bake today and made Candied Bacon Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese frosting.. Came out better than I expected
    Day 16: 2 Candied Bacon Cupcakes and Talenti Coconut Gelato
    Day 17: 2 Candied Bacon Cupcakes and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan
    Day 18: I really need to finish up these cupcakes I want something new, but can't waste them, Candied Bacon Cupcake and the last quarter of Tres leche cake
    Day 19: 2 Peanut Butter Pop Tarts & 4 squares of Lindt Intense Orange Chocolate
    Day 20: 1 Peanut Butter Pop Tart, Talenti Coconut Gelato with Chocolate Fudge Magic Shell
    Day 21: Went to our Founder's Day celebration and had all kinds of yummy food...Gyros, Sausage & Pepper Sandwich.. split a funnel cake and fried oreos with my husband. Fairs and Carnivals I could just move from one food truck to the next! I did show some restraint and skipped the Rootbeer Float truck... only because if I want it I can make it
    Day 22: Down a lb after yesterday... might need more funnel cake.. today ultimate sticky buns, and friends came to visit for the holiday and they brought a box of assorted cookies from my favorite bakery, so had one delicious cookie (so far)
    Day 23: Little Debbie Nutty Bar & Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce... oh and a Small Caramel Coolatta (not as good as I remember, I used to drink a large one at least once a day, it was okay but nothing special)
    Day 24: Peanut Butter Brownies made them this time with Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams YUM! and a Friendly's Coffee Ice cream bar
    Day 25: Homemade Pineapple Upside Down Cake right out of the oven with Talenti Vanilla Bean
    Day 26: Pineapple Upside Down Cake with Cool whip
    Day 27: Pineapple Upside Down Cake with Talenti Southern Butter Pecan
    Day 28: Pineapple Upside Down Cake and the full pint of Talenti Southern Butter Pecan - gave the last of the cake to my neighbor so tomorrow will have to be baking day
  • fit2014yay
    fit2014yay Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Day whatever to today: Krispy Kreme Brownie Batter doughnuts, strawberry trifle, peanut butter balls and Godiva dark chocolate truffles.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Wild Ophelia - Salted Chowchilla Almond. Already discovering new things. Wild Ophelia is a local company to Chicago with a handful of "unique flavors" - http://www.wildophelia.com/. Kind of difficult to review, but it is a nice balance of sweet milk chocolate bar, smokey chopped almonds and sea salt. Also, if you haven't ever tried it,... I highly recommend freezing the chocolate bars prior to consumption.
    Day 2 - Chocolove - Dark Chocolate w/ Crystallized Ginger. Nom Nom Nom, big ginger fan over here. Rich Dark Chocolate taste (65%) with just enough sweetness. Spicy and sweet ginger pieces throughout, but not overpowering.
    Day 3 - Wild Ophelia - Peanut Butter & Banana - Well, that was delightful :).... Milky chocolaty chocolate with a creamy peanut butter and banana taste (derrrr). Quite macro friendly too. Only 300 cals for the whole bar!
    Day 4 - Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Raisins & Pecans. OMGAHHHHH so good! Rich dark chocolate flavor with a crunch texture from the pecans. I also froze the bar per usual for extra added crunch! A number of gooey and sweet raisins all throughout the bar to top it off. YUM!
    Day 5 - Wild Ophelia Smokehouse BBQ Potato Chips. This was essentially just a crunchy dark chocolate bar with a very mild occasional crunch/smokey BBQ flavor. Kinda reminded me of a nestle crunch bar, just not as textured. You do get a BBQ chip after taste though... pretty unique. I quite enjoyed it :)
    Day 6 - Trader Joe's Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Bites. Figured I'd switch it up today and try something different. Had 3 of the mini bars. Creamy cheesecake bites with blueberry and graham cracker sprinkles. Very tasty, but too small and not worth the cals for the size IMO. Also Greek Yogurt bowl with 450g Fage, 350g Frozen Blueberries, 70 Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios & 30g TJ Crunchy Cookie Butter
    Day 7 - Chocolove Salted Peanut in Milk Chocolate. This one was great :).... nice mix of creamy, salty, and sweet (giggity). Frozen of course for extra added to texture to the peanut halves found throughout :P. Also, another Greek Yogurt Bowl for preworkout with Fage, Dark Chocolate Cheerios and All Bran.
    Day 8 - Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate - Yummy combination of the dark chocolate flavor with a tartness of freeze dried raspberry pieces all throughout which provide a nice crunchy texture. Enjoyed frozen as usual
    Day 9 - Breyer's Blasts! Strawberry Cheesecake w/ Lucky Charms. Hah! Nothing fancy going on here... was super lazy and kinda screwed up my macros so I needed to opt for something on the lower fat side. I remembered I still had some of the Breyer's left over from before starting the 30 day pint a day challenge. This combo was pretty good! 339g Breyer's w/ 57g Lucky Charms.
    Day 10 - A whole buncha stuff. Finished off the remaining 3 TJ Blueberry Cheesecake Icecream bites. Also had 4 Cups Cappuccino Kefir topped w/ All Bran & 110g Vanilla Chex, and 3 Honey Nut Rice Cakes topped w/ Cinnamon Bun Whey spread. Lazypostworkoutprebedmeal/10
    Day 11 - Lindt Dark Hazelnut. Made a quick grab for a candy bar while across the street at Walgreens. Hadn't had Lindt candy in a while do I decided to give it a whirl. Not too bad... standard Dark Chocolate taste, more on the sweet side though. Sectioned into 3 portions with a hazelnut and some sort of mousse like filling inside. Also had some Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios.
    Day 12 - Fannie May Pixies - Made another quick stop across the street from work at Walgreens today because I'm going to be busy later. Opted for the Pixies since it's been years since I've had anything by them. Not a fan of mint meltaway's so I opted for the Pixies. Figured I couldn't go wrong with a combo of pecans, caramel, and chocolate. I was correct.
    Day 13 - Chocolove Toffee & Almonds in Milk Chocolate. Pretty good, but a little too sweet for my liking... Personally, I'm a bigger fan of Dark Chocolate so the combo of toffee and milk chocolate was quite extensive. Nice crunch and salt from the almonds though. I would recommend this one if you're a fan of milk chocolate & toffee.
    Day 14 - Chocolate Truffle Kefir topped with Vanilla Chex & Triple Decker Toasted Salted Almond Butter/Sea Salted Caramel Truffle Sandwich. How's that one? Ok so.... The Kefir was a let down. The flavor sounded like it would kick *kitten* in theory, but it didn't even taste like chocolate.. thankfully the Vanilla Chex was there as a savior. I need to just sticky with the fruity flavors because the vanilla, chocolates, cappuccino etc all suck! On to the sandwich... marvelous! Used three slices of Martin's Potato bread and lathered two of the slices with TJ Salted almond butter. Placed two Sea Salted Caramel Truffles and then put it on my foreman grill for about 2 mins like a panini maker. Perfecto :D
    Day 15 - Peanut Butter Brownie - This is actual a store bought brownie from the Bakery section. They had a few different flavors to select from, Cookie n Cream, PB, 2x Chocolate, etc. So, being a PB predator I figured it would be a great buy. A+ :P..... Moist, chewy and peanut buttery. So good, especially for a store bought one.
    Day 16 - Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Truffle Bar - Very rich Dark Chocolate flavor. Quite yummy and filling, but nothing out of the ordinary... not much else to say about this one!
    Day 17 - 2 Sea Salted Caramels, w/ 120g Vanilla Chex. Nothing special today... was in a hurry last night so I planned poorly and had to scrap together dem macros.
    Day 18 - Peanut Butter Brownie - Repeat here, so no pics. Have 2 of em left and need to finish them off.
    Day 19 - Yasso Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt (whole box). Posted pic of whole dinner... 6 eggs of 683g yellow potato, 4 Yasso Greek Yogurt Vanilla Bean bars, 64g salted almond butter on 2 Martin's potato rolls, and 36g Vanilla Chex (not pictured)
    Day 20 - Chocolate Truffle Kefir, PB Brownie & PB Cheerios Bowl of Deliciousness.
    Day 21 - Chocolove Cherries & Almond in Dark Chocolate. Good one! Not overly sweet, with a handful of different textures. crunchy almonds, chewie cherry pieces and additional crunch from frozen chocolate. Really enjoyed this one from the Chocolove line.
    Day 22 - Kozyshack Cinnamon Raisin Rice Pudding w/ Cinnamon Bun Dymatize Whey. Spotted this at the grocery store so I decided to give it a whirl. Been a while since I had Rice Pudding and this one looked yummy. I had it as a post workout "meal" so I decided to throw in some extra Cinnamon Bun Whey. Great combo!
    Day 23 - Blue Bunny Flan Ice Cream - Good creamy texture as usual with all Blue Bunny Ice Cream. Not that big of a fan of the flavor though... some of the caramel swirl had an icy texture too it, which was kinda weird. Not bad, but certainly not my favorite. Oh well.
    Day 24 - 4 Hawaiian Bread Rolls & Fage Greek Yogurt dusted with Gingerbread Granola & Two Sea Salted Caramel Truffles. For the pre-workout :P
    Day 25 - Edy's German Chocolate Cake Spectacular - Very Good! It ranks below the Talenti German Chocolate cake, but this is quite tasty especially for 150 cals per serving. Rich Chocolate base with a very creamy texture, cake pieces, coconut flakes and a caramel swirl. It's a seasonal item, so if you find it and haven't had it... give it a go!
    Day 26 - 4 Confetti Cupcake Poptarts - I'll spare you guys the picture since everyone knows what they look like. They were tasty as fuark tho. As I mentioned earlier, I kinda screwed up my macros and had like 300+ carbs left for my second meal with only like 30g protein.. so I needed something high carb/low protein. Enter poptarts.
    Day 27 - Chocolove Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate - Really good! Nice cocoa flavor, not overly sweet. Crunchy texture from the almonds, and salty after taste (giggity) from the sea salt. Good stuffs!
    Day 28 - Salted Almond Butter Confetti Cupcake Poptart Sammich - Picture can speak for itself ;D
    dWUShMy.jpg?1
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Mom's lemon cake with strawberries and whipped cream
    Day 2: Chocolate cookie sammich with almond butter
    Day 3: Chocolate and salted caramel pecan froyo
    Day 4: A Barney butter cup
    Day 5: Half a dozen Barney butter cups
    Day 6: Angel food cake with a strawberry
    Day 7: MY SON MADE ME RASPBERRY BROWNIES!!! :love:
    Day 8: Warm raspberry brownie with Talenti Vanilla Bean and Taza stone ground 80% dark chocolate
    Day 9: Talenti Vanilla Bean with a Barney butter cup chopped into the cup
    Day 10: Talenti Double Dark Chocolate gelato and Jeni's Salty Caramel ice cream
    Day 11: Bissinger's chocolate squares that were just, ick
    Day 12: The last raspberry brownie, a 2-pack of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and Talenti Double Dark
    Day 13: Dark chocolate and peanut butter froyo
    Day 14: Salted caramel cake
    Day 15: Snickerdoodle croissant and Jeni's Salty Caramel ice cream
    Day 16: Two small double chocolate cookies from the sammich shop
    Day 17: Peach pie
    Day 18: A serving of Ghirardelli Minis, milk chocolate with almonds and sea salt
    Day 19: Two small double chocolate cookies from the sammich shop
    Day 20: A bowl of kettle corn... Don't judge me. :wink:
    Day 21: Peach pie with Jeni's Ugandan Vanilla ice cream
    Day 22: Mom's lemon cake with raspberries and whipped cream
    Day 23: Angel food cake with sliced strawberries
    Day 24: Angel food cake with raspberries
    Day 25: Angel food cake with raspberries
    Day 26: Four small double chocolate cookies from the sammich shop
    Day 27: Dark chocolate and peanut butter froyo, and a chocolate chip cookie from Paradise Bakery

Day 28: Chocolate chip cookie from Paradise Bakery. Yup, another one. Because they're buy one, get one free, and my son had already had two last night, and somehow I managed not to scarf this one down in the middle of the night although it spent pretty much the whole night sitting all alone on my kitchen counter whimpering my name.
    i-LMm4wmB-M.jpg

ETA: Nom. Oh, my nom.
    i-7nDPWxm-M.jpg
  • whitebalance
    Options
    06cb092d-ee53-4c40-841d-ea9c08ade370_zps9e3122ea.jpg

Breakfast-- banana cake with brown butter icing

This was really really good. Brown butter is my new baking obsession so I was excited to try it in icing form. My only complaint is that it was a *little* too sweet for first thing in the a.m. Next time I might do half the icing or maybe we'll just save it to be dessert.
    Ooooh, nice! On finding it was too sweet, I would have salted it. :blushing:
  • whitebalance
    Options
    Day 28 - Cannoli French toast (with some mini chocolate chips and made with challah bread). Delicious.
    DSC_1731_zps75e1b9b4.jpg
    French toast made with challah, WOW that sounds good.
  • dirtmagnets
    dirtmagnets Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - chocolate cupcake at the soccer tailgate, lemon chill frozen thing
    Day 2 - 1 square Good & Delish Lemon and Black Pepper dark chocolate
    Day 3 - Wendy's Frosty waffle cone, a couple of mini Hostess powdered sugar donuts
    Day 4 - m&ms
    Day 5 - Starbucks vanilla macchiato, graham cracker, and 1 Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate Toffee Interlude square
    Day 6 - Godiva dark chocolate almonds, a cupcake, and a rice krispy treat
    Day 7 - vanilla cappuccino, chocolate chip cookies
    Day 8 - hot tamales and 1 Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Heaven square
    Day 9 - 1 square Good & Delish MidKnight dark chocolate
    Day 10 - graham crackers, 1 square Good & Delish MidKnight dark chocolate, and half of an iced baseball cookie from Panera
    Day 11 - the other half of the baseball cookie, gummy bears, and a hazelnut macchiato
    Day 12 - 4 squares of Ghirardelli dark chocolate with sea salt caramel, regular root beer
    Day 13 - Hunt's vanilla pudding cup, too many taste tests of homemade buttercream frosting for the cake for my son's birthday party, lemon cream povitica
    Day 14 - birthday party day! English walnut povitica, cake, rice krispy treats, Swedish fish, and licorice. Yeah, an overage day for sure.
    Day 15 - lemon cream povitica
    Day 16 - 3 Keebler Deluxe Graham cookies, a hazelnut macchiato, and a serving of Talenti Hazelnut
    Day 17 - twizzlers, a few bites of a brownie sundae at my kiddo's birthday dinner, and chocolate pb2 on graham crackers
    Day 18 - twizzlers, homemade sugar cookie
    Day 19 - two squares Good & Delish MidKnight dark chocolate...not my favorite by far, but this bar that my husband bought for me is finally gone, so I feel like I can go buy some that I really do like. Also, a serving of Bolthouse Farms's Salted Caramel Latte
    Day 20 - a square of Ghirardelli dark chocolate with sea salt caramel and a mini salted caramel shake
    Day 21 - some Keebler grasshopper cookies with lunch, and for dessert tonight, Talenti Southern Butter Pecan with a pecan shortbread cookie.
    Day 22 - Bavarian creme butter braid with chocolate icing with breakfast, a square of Ghirardelli dark chocolate with sea salt caramel, and a serving of Talenti Roman Raspberry.
    Day 23 - English walnut povitica for breakfast and 2 squares of Ghirardelli dark chocolate with sea salt caramel
    Day 24 - 2 squares of Ghirardelli Hazelnut Heaven dark chocolate and some animal crackers
    Day 25 - banana split Dippin Dots ice cream at the zoo, a spoonful of my little guy's vanilla ice cream at Culver's, a chocolate drizzled Rice Krispy Treat, and Nutrigrain chocolate toffee crunch bar
    Day 26 - 4 gummy bears, a serving of Talenti Hazelnut, and a graham cracker with pb/nutella/marshmallow
    Day 27 - a Reese's Big Cup, a hazelnut macchiato, and angel food cake with lemon curd, fresh strawberries, and lite cool whip.

Day 28 - the same angel food cake concoction as yesterday, with the addition of a single-serve cup of Hyvee's limoncello gelato because I still had lots and lots of calories left. Perfect combination!

(And darn it, I was thinking of trying the cannoli french toast for breakfast tomorrow and then went and forgot to buy an appropriate cheese to fill it with. Perhaps we'll have breakfast for lunch or dinner tomorrow, instead!)

MrM27, your guard dog is far too cute to have his pay docked!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Excited about tonight. Nothing new but Fairway did have Talenti - German Chocolate Cake again. Oh it's on.

Someone in this thread already tried to shake me down for my pint. Names won't be named.

FYI - My guard dog chihuahua is on duty. Unfortunately he did get neutered yesterday and he's not doing a very good job today. I'm considering docking his pay.

43912e66-999e-4ac4-818f-ce4a8767124b_zpsabef00da.png

Talk about adding insult to injury! :laugh:
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Zuppa inglese
    Day 2: Apple and cinnamon home-made mini cake
    Day 3: Ciacco's gelato (custard and chocolate sorbet)
    Day 4: Home-made carrot cupcakes
    Day 5: Moar carrot cupcakes
    Day 6: Last cupcake standing + home-made espresso pudding
    Day 7: White chocolate cranberry cookies
    Day 8: Extra fine milk chocolate with raisins, hazelnuts and almonds.
    Day 9 &10&11: Home-made apple and cinnamon custard tart aka "OHP tart"
    Day 12: homemade chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip oatmeal = best breakfast in the world
    Day 13: Homemade white chocolate cranberry muffins
    Day 14: A couple of butter cookies
    Day 15 & 16: Homemade white chocolate cranberry muffin and some plain milk chocolate
    Day 17: Homemade espresso pudding & gelato (chocolate and almond)
    Day 18: Small kitkat candy bar to make sure I don't fall off the wagon laugh
    Day 19: Another kitkat candy bar and fried bananas from local sushi place. I don't blame the bananas but I felt sick afterwards, so no more sushi anytime soon. :(
    Day 20: n o t h i n g :( I fell off the wagon! I got a huge florentine steak and I enjoyed every single bite, but the calories were kind of gone for the whole day.
    Day 21: homemade banana cake with raisins and chocolate chunks for my mom's birthday. Superyummy!
    Day 22: Chocolate gelato on the beach (extra win)
    Day 23: Vegan gluten-free chocolate cookies
    Day 24: Chocolate! (with hazelnuts)
    Day 25: Ice cream day. Algida Cornetto and Algida Winner Taco. Hello, beer munchies!
    Day 26: Nutella & bread. Best couple ever, f*** Kim & Kanye.
    Day 27: Carrot muffins. Bf is cooking seafood spaghetti so I thought it would be nice to provide dessert (giggity)
    Day 28: Peanut butter and Nutella sandwich. If bread & nutella is the perfect couple, this must be the perfect threesome.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Well. I thought I had it in me to participate for 30 days. But at some point I had to force it. That was unexpected and new, so while the challenge itself became a personal fiasco, having the heureka moment that I don't need something sweet every day showed me how far I've come. A while ago, I'd have expected me to be the last woman standing in this endeavour, but not anymore.

Kudos to all participants, it's been with pleasure that I've watched your photos, and thanks for having me the first half of the challenge!
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Nothing :(
    Day 2 - Risen candies and starburst candies
    Day 3- MORE Risend candies and starburst candies
    Day 4 - Starburst candies (The last in the candy dish) plus a Risen - I couldn't resist the temptation any longer
    Day 5 - One fourth of a chocolate Easter bunny (I ate his ears today) - In actuality, that should be 1/5 of a chocolate bunny (To be specific it's a Mr. Rockstar with star shaped sprinkles in it), when I was dividing up into portion sizes, I got 5 portions for the total grams it said on serving was.
    Day 6 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - I have his head to enjoy today (that sounds really morbid)
    Day 7 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - Today I had the rest of his ears and a bit of one foot
    Day 8 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - Today I had the rest of his feet and part of his body. I also had a Dare fruit snack. Not all the kids were in Junior church today, so I had to eat the rest on my own.
    Day 9 - FIVE Risen caramel candies. I can NOT resist them today! grumble However, considering I have had breakfast and lunch and still have over 600 calories left (not counting my exercise calories), I think it won't matter if I have more, or if something else gets added in.
    Day 10 - Three Lindt milk chocolate squares. Yummy.
    Day 11- Tim Hortons Boston Cream Doughnut.
    Day 12 - One Lindt chocolate square
    Day 13 - Two oreos.
    Day 14 - A piece of white cake with lemon filling, a king size box of Smarties (I'm Canadian, this is the chocolate type of Smarties) and two Chapman's frozen yogurt Strawberry bars (I was feeling icky last night from eating to much sweets yesterday)
    Day 15 - Two homemade M&M cookies. Yummy!
    Day 16 - Two Chapman's frozen yogurt bars and 3 Lindt chocolates
    Day 17 - Two Chapman's frozen yogurt bars (I need to stop eating 2 a day. The will last me longer if I only eat one a day!)
    Day 18 - Bottle of Mountan Dew, Kit Kat Bar, and Chapman's frozen yogurt bar. I went over my calories for today, but I don't care. It was a stressful day and I needed that!
    Day 19 - A piece of vanilla cake with lemon filling.
    Day 20 - a couple pieces of starburst candy, ice cream bar
    Day 21 - Ice cream bar and a chocolate chip cookie
    Day 22 - Half of a king size Caramilk bar (So I was already over my calorie count for the day but with no time and no energy to workout....)
    Day 23 - About half a box of a king size box of Canadian Smarties
    Day 24 - FREE Tim Hortons Boston Cream doughnut. How can you turn down a fee doughnut????
    Day 25 - Strawberry Shortcake!!!!
    Day 26 - Ice cream bar
    Day 27 - Dairy Queen Mint Oreo Blizzard
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Day 28: Chocolate chip cookie from Paradise Bakery. Yup, another one. Because they're buy one, get one free, and my son had already had two last night, and somehow I managed not to scarf this one down in the middle of the night although it spent pretty much the whole night sitting all alone on my kitchen counter whimpering my name.
    i-LMm4wmB-M.jpg

ETA: Nom. Oh, my nom.
    i-7nDPWxm-M.jpg

Man the willpower of people in this thread astounds me.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Day 28 - Cannoli French toast (with some mini chocolate chips and made with challah bread). Delicious.
    DSC_1731_zps75e1b9b4.jpg
    French toast made with challah, WOW that sounds good.

What I could do better is letting it go a bit stale next time - it was pretty smoochy (although still delicious).