Things That Irk You - From Mild To Severe

Options

Replies

• Alehmer
    Alehmer Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Middling - Anything that's "I'm so friggin tough". From skull paraphernalia to Facebook posts by girls to the tune of 'B*tch on duty, so look out!'.

I know some very tough people from my MMA gym, professional fighters who could chew up and spit out regular big dudes without breaking a sweat. You know what they don't have to do? Try as hard as they can to make everyone think they are so tough. They know it and don't have to prove it.

If you have to wear special clothes and be a **** to everyone to make sure they know you're a bad man/lady..... you aren't.

tumblr_l3pzd5dquw1qcojvdo1_500.jpg
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    On a serious note: When people play their music/videos too loud. Especially when I am at work... at least when I'm not being productive I keep it to myself...

*grumbles and looks for head phones to snuff out the awful music*
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    That *kitten* on page 5 of this thread.

>

Going to a restaurant that serves fried pickles and getting too drunk to remember to ORDER THE FRIED PICKLES!!

Tom-Hiddleston.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    When turds start PMing you, after you've out witted them.

qft

People who like to spout of in open chat just to get people on their side.

Both thick as f**k. you'll be lucky to have a brain cell between you. The reason I pmed you both is I dont like to argue in open chat. However i can' if you want too. I, unlike you pair of remfs have a backbone.

There's an old saying.....Ill share it with you....Though it would have done you more good yesterday.

"Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt"

I mean, dude did say

Why? why? Cos I don't do blokes. Adam and eve not adam and steve. If that makes me homophobic,cool I can live with it. I'm heterosexual and proud of it.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1306561-would-you-sleep-with-the-person-above-you?page=8

Because you know, there is probably an actual reason I don't want to PM somebody other than their use of Plebs.

boom.gif
    tumblr_lpdwyzACFL1qjys7d.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    That *kitten* on page 5 of this thread.

>

Going to a restaurant that serves fried pickles and getting too drunk to remember to ORDER THE FRIED PICKLES!!

Tom-Hiddleston.gif

Don't talk about Yoda like that!
    tumblr_m4um36rYH51qcb143o1_r1_500.gif
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    When people say "addicting". It ADDICTIVE.
  • SCales_92
    SCales_92 Posts: 3
    Options
    People who wear pajamas in public (unless you just had a baby or lost your home due to a fire there is no excuse!).
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Servers who bang down your glass/plate/etc.
    People who take too long to make a right hand turn.
    People who smack their lips when they eat.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    people that constantly tell me that the stuff in my e-cig is in anti-freeze.
  • spoonful
    spoonful Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    peeple that carnt spel and doesnt no proper english and there grammer is bad.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    When turds start PMing you, after you've out witted them.

qft

People who like to spout of in open chat just to get people on their side.

Both thick as f**k. you'll be lucky to have a brain cell between you. The reason I pmed you both is I dont like to argue in open chat. However i can' if you want too. I, unlike you pair of remfs have a backbone.

They didn't have to get anyone on their side - you began posting and people just naturally came down against you. But really, it's okay.

1335991243604_1909858.png
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, drama!

In, on the off chance this is still around by the time I get home from work.
  • Magisoft
    Magisoft Posts: 113
    Options
    People who don't finish their
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Nothing irks me any more. I have too many friends with real tragedies to dwell on my little First World problems. Being 61 helps. Crap that seemed monumentally important when I was 35 doesn't even register a raised eyebrow at this point.
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    people that don't use their signal lights
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    People who don't finish their

science-cat-two-types-people-extrapolate-incomplete-data.jpg

:smile:
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Open mouth chewers.

Sat near this guy the other day. He ordered a glass of wine and cheese plate, had golf attire on, looked 50+. He slopped and smacked his lips so loud it was all I could hear. At his age??
  • thatjosiegirl
    thatjosiegirl Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Ordering food from a drive through and having it be not even remotely correct. I can't seem to order a regular iced tea without being given sweet tea every single time. :mad: :mad: :mad:

You had one job fast food worker!!!
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Mini paperclips
    Jeans with back button pockets
    loose bracelets on men
    unnecessary zippers all over clothes
    food inhalers
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options