smart comebacks needed

Options
1234568»

Replies

• paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Look at them and say "Opinions are like azzholes, everyone has one and no one wants to hear yours! Thank you for your concern."
    Or, If I wanted to hear from an a**hole I'd FART
  • DannehBoyy
    DannehBoyy Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Bess combek: U r an fagt bish

u wnna 1v1 me irl pssy i swer on me mums life i wil rek u

Fak u. ur a betch an u hve no sweg ;)
  • jmv7117
    jmv7117 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    I agree with stop discussing it with them and stop putting so much energy into the words of those who don't know jack.

^^^^^This! Don't discuss private matters with co-workers or anyone else AND don't put it on Facebook.
  • trustymutsi
    trustymutsi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Didn't have time to read all the posts, so hopefully I'm not copying anyone.

I'd go with sarcasm.

"Yes, your RIGHT!! I should just give up right now, stuff my face, and double my weight. That would be MUCH better."

or

"Yes, your RIGHT!! I should just try a fad diet where I eat some insanely limited foods, lose a ton of weight fast, and then gain it all back in a month. SUPER."
  • agman90
    agman90 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    " Well, I'd much rather be a slinky than a yo-yo.....yo-yo's go down then are yanked back up again, and sometimes smack you in the face. Slinky's continue to go down and stay when they are at their resting place. And when I'm done, I'll look 'slinky'.

or "Gravity just likes me better".
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Comebacks are so 3rd grade.
  • schelly81
    schelly81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Tell them you're trying to lose slowly so your boobs don't get all saggy, then make this face at them:

what-are-u-wearing-mad-men.gif

I think this just made my day.