WANTED: People that need to lose 50lbs.

Options

Replies

• Vanessa_Ross
    Vanessa_Ross Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) my first goal is a little over 50 lbs but I know when I reach that I will want to go further. And I need motivation.
  • lottieloves13
    Options
    I have lost 48lb with another 50 to go! feel free to add me. x
  • Ang_B5
    Ang_B5 Posts: 1
    Options
    New to MFP and ready to lose up to 50 or more for my son's upcoming wedding, in October. Ready for better health,
    energy and just to feel good in my own skin . Add me if you would like :flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • attybell
    attybell Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have more than 50 to loose and I will loose it I've been on here for 2 months and don't plan on stopping ever you guys can all feel free to add me I'm on here every day and I interact with what's going on I beleive we all need each other to hold us accountable
  • eeriesilence
    eeriesilence Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    50 lbs to hit my ultimate goal, would love support and motivation! Feel free to add me. :D
  • LaLaVee13
    LaLaVee13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've have 58 to go! Anyone can add me if they want! :)
  • joansjourney
    joansjourney Posts: 110
    Options
    Anyone can add me.
  • NaughtyNibbling
    NaughtyNibbling Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need to lose mine, by August
  • shorshabae
    shorshabae Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 50 lbs too :) struggling this weekend but from tomorrow I'm back to a strict diet!
  • love2b3fit
    love2b3fit Posts: 31
    Options
    I am looking to lose 50 pounds also! :) I am starting to be active again and I would love a fitness buddy :e
  • Kakes2
    Kakes2 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am also looking to lose 50. Currently at 180 and I would LOVE to see myself back down to 130. Please add me!
  • fisher456
    fisher456 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My overall goal is 50 pounds. I've never lost anywhere near this before. The trick is to stay motivated and to PLAN AHEAD. Let's all share what works for us.
  • CarmicWords
    CarmicWords Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 pounds to lose and I am on every day. I NEED friends who will actually post and comment on my activity to keep me motivate and to show me support and encouragement. I read my feed daily and "like" and comment on all my friend's updates. Feel free to add me.
  • snlfire
    snlfire Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    YO! I am all about this! I am so psyched and motivated! 50lbs to go! Add me :)
  • jkmbestself
    jkmbestself Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yup, I knew when my husband needed my weight to fill out a passport renewal and I lied to him I had to start getting real with myself.

JKM
  • fourtwingles
    fourtwingles Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • ogkell
    ogkell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im new and still tryin to figure this app out.add me. Ogkell
  • TeenageFailure
    Options
    I am trying to lose 80. Having some support and help would be awesome!
  • ddkphotos
    ddkphotos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    these last 8 of my goal of 50 are taking so so long!!!
  • Kelli110293
    Kelli110293 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've got well over 50 pounds to lose lol. Feel free to add me if anyone needs motivation or a fitness buddy. :)