Snow Bunnies to Sun Bathers Challenge

Options

Replies

• USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 170.8 lbs this morning which put me down 5.7 lbs :happy: It may be off a little since I used a different scale last friday but i'm going to start using my scale at home and I still know I lost some so I'm thrilled!!!
  • erikaj819
    erikaj819 Posts: 123
    Options
    down to 262 today but i guess that is what happens when you get sick. hope i can keep it gone though
  • Sherri71
    Sherri71 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am soo in! How do I join the challenge? I just joined the site/app and absolutely LOVE it! :)
  • DawniesLife
    Options
    Mysticdawnie SW: 203 20%: 40.6 lbs. GW: 162.4

My starting weight for the challenge was 203, I am now at 197 which is a loss of 6lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    awesome job guys!! I have so much to do today to get ready for my baby girls party tomorrow but i WILL be on tonight to look at all the posts and post Everyones achievements on my site! Keep it up ladies!!! :)
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Congratulations to all of those who have lost! We can do this together. I did not lose anything this week. However, I didn't gain anything either, so I guess that is a good thing. It is a little discouraging since I've been working out hard and eating pretty clean, but I will get there. I am going to start trying to log EVERYTHING, EVERYDAY which I am struggling with (althouh I do write down what I eat on paper). I also have had some strange stomach stuff going on so my weight may be a little off right now. I am really motivated to do better next week.

Katelyn002 - I hope the party is wonderful :)
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in this.

Name: Kathy
    SW: 288
    GW: 140
    20%: 58 lbs.

3151967.pngCreated by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • AJs_mom
    AJs_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Sorry - gapped it. Didn't realize Friday was weigh in day. Anyhow Friday I hadn't lost anything, but this morning I was down 2lbs. So not sure if you want to track the 0 or the 2.

I'll remember for next Friday :wink:
  • katelyn002
    Options
    I am soo in! How do I join the challenge? I just joined the site/app and absolutely LOVE it! :)

hi, welcome! We weighted in for the first week on friday, however your more then welcome to join! whats your current weight? we will put it as your starting weight :)
  • katelyn002
    Options
    I would love to be in this.

Name: Kathy
    SW: 288
    GW: 140
    20%: 58 lbs.

3151967.pngCreated by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

ive added you :) your first weigh in can be next friday with us all :)
  • katelyn002
    Options
    Sorry - gapped it. Didn't realize Friday was weigh in day. Anyhow Friday I hadn't lost anything, but this morning I was down 2lbs. So not sure if you want to track the 0 or the 2.

I'll remember for next Friday :wink:
    awesome on the 2 lbs, but keep itfor next week so your on track with us all :) GREAT JOB! :)
  • katelyn002
    Options
    Okay if you havent gotten your weight in, let me know! :) Im posting them as i can, tomorrow morning ill get the up on my site, but we are missing alot! as for me... i gained 1.5 lbs... i was 197.3 (it was a lite day) and now i weighed in at 198.8 on friday, im thinking TOM has something to do with it, that also can friday.... next weeks mine! :)
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I already sent you my info, so I can't wait! :)

Put it up again anyways:

SW: 342
    CW: 334 (weighed myself on 1/8)
    20%: 60lbs (or 68lbs if going with my SW)
  • katelyn002
    Options
    I already sent you my info, so I can't wait! :)

Put it up again anyways:

SW: 342
    CW: 334 (weighed myself on 1/8)
    20%: 60lbs (or 68lbs if going with my SW)

I got ya, your in.... :) Sorry it took me a while to get back to you... AWESOME weigh in, down 8 lbs!! Keep it up!!
  • katelyn002
    Options
    so alot of people never weighed in on friday, i think we lost some... which i take responsability for that since ive been bad at posting and keeping motivating! So ladies, lets not lose you too! :)

Hows everyone doing? Getting yor water in? staying under cals? and exercising??

Let me know :)
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I didn't see my post from Friday so I am going to repost
    1/7....203.2
  • sweetiekayk
    Options
    I just wanted to make sure you got me. Weighed in at 171.

I'm trying really hard to stay under my calorie goal and drink enough water.
  • DarcysLosingIt
    DarcysLosingIt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I think I forgot to post - 193.8 for Friday.
  • FLmom2J
    FLmom2J Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I was out of town this past weekend so I didn't get a chance to weigh in but I'm still here :) I'll definitely remember to weigh in this Friday!
  • natasha_diane
    Options
    I know you guys have started but is it too late to join? if not then I would like to. My starting weight is 156. I seem to have been at a stand still for weeks.