WANTED: People that need to lose 50lbs.

Options

Replies

• marialynn2014
    marialynn2014 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I am here every day! The more the merrier is right!:drinker:
  • bumblestuhl
    Options
    I have 50 to lose as well and need friends to come along on the journey with me. I have some recipes and have just recently joined the gym. You can request me as friend and I'll be glad to share with you.
  • italianspyce
    italianspyce Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    K I'm in
  • italianspyce
    italianspyce Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Where can I find project 10.
  • Serendipity0468
    Serendipity0468 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Dr Hyman's 10 day Detox -- it is AMAZING ... You can get the book and get online coaching from a professional master nutritionist if you want for like 20 bucks a month. Amazing program. I lost 15 pounds doing it and the coach told me about this site just so she could check my food intake and tweak it for my personal needs.
  • Serendipity0468
    Serendipity0468 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Dr Hyman's 10 day Detox -- it is AMAZING ... You can get the book and get online coaching from a professional master nutritionist if you want for like 20 bucks a month. Amazing program. I lost 15 pounds doing it and the coach told me about this site just so she could check my food intake and tweak it for my personal needs.
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose over 100lbs here!! Add me if you'd like!
  • ThandiPope
    Options
    I am looking to lose 50 to 65 lbs. Add me if you like.
  • magica_
    magica_ Posts: 7
    Options
    50 is exactly what I'm trying to lose, still have about 40 to go. I'm starting to feel a difference in my weight though so I'm motivated to keep going. :)
  • Ginger046
    Ginger046 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    also have about 50lb to loose now after hitting the 14lb already lost mark this morning!!
  • katieai
    katieai Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have a goal of 50 pounds exactly. I'm 8 pounds down, so 42 to go. I'm 25, married with two kiddos and live in Southern California. Add me, if you'd like!
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I want to lose around 40 pounds. Lost 2lbs. 38 more to go. Looking for friends in the same boat as me for accountability and motivation.
  • kellipanda
    kellipanda Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Exactly 50 to lose. Feel free to add!
  • 204oak
    204oak Posts: 3
    Options
    hey there! super to see that I've lots of company here with lots to lose.... so hoping that I will get there. Lots of hard work involved, I know. I need to lose more than the 50 but would be ecstatic to get to that point. Friend me if you want /need a cheerleader in your corner
  • DamieAnne
    DamieAnne Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have just over 50lbs to lose..hopefully i'll get there!

Feel free to add :)
  • KimchiKiller
    KimchiKiller Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This is my very first post ever! I want to lose 56 more pounds, so please add me. I don't have any friends yet, but I'm hoping that changes really quickly. :)
  • Lippylikes
    Options
    Another 50 would be amazing - my first goal though it another 32 - would love some serious friends though x
  • WreckaRed
    WreckaRed Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    50 lost is my 1st large goal. I have 17 down as of 5/30/14 when I finally got my butt in gear and started making a total lifestyle change makeover.
  • GoalToLose75
    Options
    Planning to lose 75 lbs in all. though planning to set small goals for each month, lets see how it goes!
  • theresa_ca
    Options
    I am looking to lose 40-50 pounds! =)