A 5'2" fat chick lost 85lbs and became a hot mama!

Options

Replies

• bogle34
    bogle34 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! I AM 5'2 AND MY GOAL IS TO LOOSE 45 POUNDS!! WHAT KEPT YOU MOTIVATED IN BEING CONSISTENT? I NEED ALL THE MOTIVATION....
  • SnatchPosse
    SnatchPosse Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • idpromot
    idpromot Posts: 4
    Options
    This is amazing!
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    You are indeed a hot mama and I have to say you are sooo pretty!! I bet your kids are so proud having such a cute mama :flowerforyou:
  • jessica_reed22
    Options
    People like you truly inspire me to keep going!! I just cried my eyes out finally a woman who was close to my current size/weight.. I am slightly more motivated! I am seeing so many looking to lose 20-30 in order to reach their goal weight/normal BMI - NO BASHING but it is hard for me to see myself when I have so far to go (or so it seems) I am currently 227, and size 20/22 - and reading progress like yours just makes me realize it is NOT impossible!! THANK YOU!!!
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Well done, a truly inspiring transformation :smile:
  • sarahgoodwin1107
    sarahgoodwin1107 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You look amazing.
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic!!! I really love Leslie Sanson's Walk Away The Pounds workouts!!! Congratulations!!!
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Huge changes for you! It takes strength and determination to achieve that kind of results. Thanks for sharing! :drinker:
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! I AM 5'2 AND MY GOAL IS TO LOOSE 45 POUNDS!! WHAT KEPT YOU MOTIVATED IN BEING CONSISTENT? I NEED ALL THE MOTIVATION....

Truthfully, I don't really know what has kept me going and being consistent. I just have! Noticing the differences in myself from month to month, week to week even, helps a lot because I can't wait to see how I turn out! Just keep at it and you WILL get to your goal!
  • kmkylemo
    kmkylemo Posts: 1,103
    Options
    Great Job. You look amazing!!!
  • joeysfacts
    joeysfacts Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look beautiful and fit!
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Sooo inspiring because I am the same height and started out at almost the same weight, thank you for this post. You look awesome great work.
  • ns2183
    ns2183 Posts: 4
    Options
    You look incredible. Congratulation, you are such an inspiration!!

xxx
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of your progress, you look amazing !!!!! Keep up the fabulous work !
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!! You look wonderfullllll
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Jaw dropping WOW! :drinker: Cheers to you! :drinker:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great transformation!! Congrats!
  • jam34jam
    jam34jam Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! I really needed to see this today. You look amazing! Great job!
  • DaniDC28
    DaniDC28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FAB!!! Hope I look as good as you when I'm at my goal. Your stomach is awesome! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!