What is the oldest age you would ever go for in a partner?

Replies

• Onderwoman
    Onderwoman Posts: 130

That is of course the answer to life, the universe and everything!
  • Primal_Warrior_
    Primal_Warrior_ Posts: 2,180 Member
    Personally for me 10-12 years either direction of my own age.
  • Primal_Warrior_

That is of course the answer to life, the universe and everything!

I thought BACON was the answer to life, the universe and everything! lol
  • Byrd718
    Byrd718 Posts: 37 Member
    10 year+
  • raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    40. My dad is only 46, so anymore than 40 would feel a bit weird
  • markalicious1
    markalicious1 Posts: 55 Member
    When i was seventeen I had a thing with my 25 year old dentist. I'm 21 now and if the situation is right, id go as old as 30. It sucks that girls don't date younger guys, honestly it is so hard to afford most college girls, especially when your in college yourself. I wouldn't want a girl who pays for everything,. that would make me feel non-masculine. but someone who can get by without there parents and someone who drives to. what do you GIRLS think about this, would you go younger? or is older a must?
  • KatherineLouise14
    KatherineLouise14 Posts: 359 Member
    When i was seventeen I had a thing with my 25 year old dentist. I'm 21 now and if the situation is right, id go as old as 30. It sucks that girls don't date younger guys, honestly it is so hard to afford most college girls, especially when your in college yourself. I wouldn't want a girl who pays for everything,. that would make me feel non-masculine. but someone who can get by without there parents and someone who drives to. what do you GIRLS think about this, would you go younger? or is older a must?

"As old as 30..."

Wow. I'm officially considered old ????
  • Primal_Warrior_

"As old as 30..."

Wow. I'm officially considered old ????

If your old, I'm ancient ????
  • markalicious1
    Oh great... I meant no older then 30, profile still says 29.. so i am safe! it seems like I can't open my mouth without insulting someone... or even touch a key board. I should just learn not to socialize.
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member

Stop paying for everything by yourself. It's not shameful to go halfsies, or do cheaper things from time to time.
  • markalicious1
    true but i always feel like its expected to do stuff all the time, plus you want to go out and do stuff together too. girls get bored fast just staying in.
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    My husband of 28 years is 15 years older than I.
    Pros and cons in this situation.
    Was not an issue until , health issues about 10 years ago.
    But everyone's situation is different.
  • Shutter_bug03
    Shutter_bug03 Posts: 35 Member
    I'm 33...and I would probably go to about 55ish.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    I'm almost 41. I don't think I'd go older than late 40's, but then again I'm married so I don't need to worry about it.

Interesting; I'm in my later 40's, and I'm not married my wife is. Wait. . .wut?!?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    The biggest age difference for me was at age 15 I dated a guy that was 21 and between the ages of 17 to 19, I dated men up to age 28 (stayed in the 20's or under). I dated other college students, not teachers. When I was 20 I started dating my husband and he is two and half years older than me.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    I'm almost 41. I don't think I'd go older than late 40's, but then again I'm married so I don't need to worry about it.

Interesting; I'm in my later 40's, and I'm not married my wife is. Wait. . .wut?!?

Funny how that works out....
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    I've always dated close to my age (within a few years). Mainly because i prefer to be with men that share similar goals, values and beliefs, and in my experience that seems to be connected to particular times in life. Oh, and maturity. I wouldn't consider myself an immature person by any means, but in comparison to someone with far more life experience than myself, we may be on completely different levels. Follow you heart :smile:
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member

Funny how that works out....

It is simply amazing, oh and great abs. :P jealous?!? Yes, but I'm getting there:flowerforyou:
  • I'm 23 and my ex is 36. I'm normally more attracted to guys in their 30s and 40s.
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    I'm 30. No women younger than 26-27, no older than 35.